Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2473

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

I was thinking, how about we add an egg trading page to the trade froum. I mean it would make doing eggscrambles/egglockes easier for people and it's always fun to get an egg without knowing what's inside. And on the plus side it would be impossible for someone to scam it.
    3DS Friend Code: 0817-4257-9489

Serebii, I was thinking. Are you going to do something special to the site on this Feb 27th ( the day Red and Green were released ), like changing the banner or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Serebii, I was thinking. Are you going to do something special to the site on this Feb 27th ( the day Red and Green were released ), like changing the banner or something ?
    I don't usually, no

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I don't usually, no
    It would be nice if you could do it this time, if it's not too much work though. Like maybe a Happy Birthday Pokemon Banner

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    It would be nice if you could do it this time, if it's not too much work though. Like maybe a Happy Birthday Pokemon Banner
    There's really no point. This would be the 17th anniversary. It's just any other year. On the 20th, perhaps, like I did on the 10th. Otherwise, no

hey serebii when you have the time could update the original pokedex you know the one you have for gen 1 and 2 cause it is desperate need for an update.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

So, is it kind of a no-no to have more official-looking Brawl avatars?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

If I remember correctly, when the pokemon of the 5th gen were being revealed on the site, the 5th gen news was hidden under a spoiler tag. Could this be done again with the 6th gen? Since some people including me are avoiding spoilers. And well, it'd be handy if you check if there are any events or something, that you don't get spoiled by 6th gen pictures.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    If I remember correctly, when the pokemon of the 5th gen were being revealed on the site, the 5th gen news was hidden under a spoiler tag. Could this be done again with the 6th gen? Since some people including me are avoiding spoilers. And well, it'd be handy if you check if there are any events or something, that you don't get spoiled by 6th gen pictures.
    I think the logic behind that was that only Japan was getting the news. For the first time ever, the news is getting released simultaneously for the whole world. So it's not really spoilers.

Made by D-Man

Quote Originally Posted by *Picachu&Pichu* View Post
    I think the logic behind that was that only Japan was getting the news. For the first time ever, the news is getting released simultaneously for the whole world. So it's not really spoilers.
    Well the game isn't released yet right now. So technically they are spoilers until the game is released.

I only did that when the game was released. All pre-release information, officially revealed, is posted without spoiler tags because it's out there in the wild officially

So I better bookmark the events page and dream word page and avoid visiting the main page?
    Well I guess that works too.

What about high quality banner on the main site? I hate jpg to be honest.

I think that it would be good if serebii had more walkthroughs. the only one I saw was for gold silver and crystal. It would be good because if people got stuck trying to find a item or pokemon, they come just click on the walkthrough button instead of having to go to marriland, bulbapedia or youtube. But it would be a lot of work so I understand if you can't do it.

Thanks anyways, from the fan of the world's most favorite dinosaur pokemon, meganuimfan1

Quote Originally Posted by meganuimfan1 View Post
    I think that it would be good if serebii had more walkthroughs. the only one I saw was for gold silver and crystal. It would be good because if people got stuck trying to find a item or pokemon, they come just click on the walkthrough button instead of having to go to marriland, bulbapedia or youtube. But it would be a lot of work so I understand if you can't do it.

Thanks anyways, from the fan of the world's most favorite dinosaur pokemon, meganuimfan1
    I don't really like the concept of walkthroughs. However, almost all the key parts of walkthroughs are covered in the various parts of the site

new guy here. I'm looking for fossils for the 2 from platinum; where on this forum can I go to trade for items?

Quote Originally Posted by Gebu19 View Post
    new guy here. I'm looking for fossils for the 2 from platinum; where on this forum can I go to trade for items?
    Start here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...en-WiFi-Center

The Fossils are basic item form of a certain Pokémon, and you may be able to get the actual Pokémon faster using the trade forums.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

due to skill i have aquired some time, thinking of a collaboration on a serrebii.net brand pokeapp for android. i suggest this because serebii.net would be the information core.
    currently spending my time debugging DesMume the NDS emulator and pokemon black 2, so if any of that information would be met without legislation complaints
    *emulation is ill met with some people, i just like playing with the code of that game as much as the game itself.

a side note on emulation is the ability to offer master save, this breaches no laws. with 5th gen having event items limit non online games the master save works as the true back up for thoes who need ligit access to in game functions after event date has expired.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJME View Post
    due to skill i have aquired some time, thinking of a collaboration on a serrebii.net brand pokeapp for android. i suggest this because serebii.net would be the information core.
    currently spending my time debugging DesMume the NDS emulator and pokemon black 2, so if any of that information would be met without legislation complaints
    *emulation is ill met with some people, i just like playing with the code of that game as much as the game itself.
    I have considered doing an app before, but Nintendo would just take it down, as they have many others, so I won't do it due to it just ending up being wasted time

Quote Originally Posted by LordJME View Post
    a side note on emulation is the ability to offer master save, this breaches no laws. with 5th gen having event items limit non online games the master save works as the true back up for thoes who need ligit access to in game functions after event date has expired.
    It may not be illegal, but it's cheating and cheating IS against the rules here in any way, shape, or form

thats fine, thanks for the feedback serebii. for now i will just continue to bring the site more hits by setting it as the home page to evey computer i pass :P

Whatta 'bout a search bar for avatars? For example, being able to search 'Braviary' and all the Braviary avis avalable appear, and so on; I think this is a good idea cuz it means its easier to find an avatar you want, 'specially since Serebii has sooooo many avatars

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi-Rose View Post
    Whatta 'bout a search bar for avatars? For example, being able to search 'Braviary' and all the Braviary avis avalable appear, and so on; I think this is a good idea cuz it means its easier to find an avatar you want, 'specially since Serebii has sooooo many avatars
    Unfortunately it's not possible

Ok, thanks :-)

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

I'd love to see the BerryDex get updated with the information for getting them in the Dream World. Since they're listed in the locations in the various DW areas, it should be easy to cross reference that into the Location section of the BerryDex in much the same way as the PokeWalker is done. It would also be helpful for the DW growing times to be added since they're different from the growing times in the pre-Gen 5 games.

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast