Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2472

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

  1. #2226
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    I don't know percisely when they were revealed, but Serebii could put the Korean AR Searcher/Dream Radar codes found here onto his code list found on this page and this page.

    The Korean codes are a bit different.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 17th March 2013 at 10:56 PM.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  2. #2227

    Default

    I tried searching for this but I didn't find any so:

    Give someone a notification when another person quotes him/her. (E.g. B quotes A. A gets a notification for it.)

    Just so that people actually know that someone is replying to them instead of forgetting about posting in that thread and not ever knowing if someone replied.

    ^Made by me ^_^

    ''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi



  3. #2228
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    That's a forum suggestion, not a site one. At any rate, it requires an addon and Joe still does not like forum addons/hacks - ergo, it's not going to happen. It's been suggested before as well.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  4. #2229
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Did I ever suggest the Pokedex text dump where one can see every Pokedex entry from the main series games +Stadium? You can stack on other basic information such as height, weight, base stats, etc.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  5. #2230
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    partying in animeland
    Posts
    335

    Default

    listen I know ive said this before and sorry if it seems like im begging but I was wondering if it would be humanly possible to upgrade the pokedex you have for generation 1(link just incase you don't know what im talking about though I doubt it http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/ ) to the same standard you have for the generation 5 pokedex ( http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ sorry if I seem like a know it all) because it just seems out of date and in need of a massive update. sorry if I seem like I am begging.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

    Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

  6. #2231
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Savannah, TN.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    A quick suggestion if I may, I have noticed that the text located below a forum head title is quite small, not saying this is a major issue, but it is difficult too read.
    Like a boss!

  7. #2232
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    did anyone ever suggest geting the full pokeworld scripts up.Could be interesting.

  8. #2233
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    Regarding the PMD: Gates To Infinity section, there's a "facility" for the Pokemon Paradise that isn't listed.

    Namely, there's a Drilbur who randomly shows up near a facility or empty spot that can house a facility, and offers to dig for treasure there if you pay him. This results in him getting items for you and possibly opening a special level 5 dungeon with lots of evolution items in it.

  9. #2234
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Can someone explain to me how the ''promotion''works?Under my name at first was charmander,squirtle and bulbasaur and now its brock with his pokemon.How can i make it better?From profile visitors of from posting?
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

    FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

    Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

  10. #2235
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyrosgost View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the ''promotion''works?Under my name at first was charmander,squirtle and bulbasaur and now its brock with his pokemon.How can i make it better?From profile visitors of from posting?
    The rank changes on the number of posts you have. This is a list of what number of posts you need to obtain them.


  11. #2236
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I was looking at the TCG BW Promos page, and saw BW53 Flygon, and thought to myself 'I want one of them'. So I clicked onto the page, but realised there was nothing of mention about its whereabouts. The normal TCG set cards are obvious, you find them in booster packs of that set. but I couldn't find anything on the site about the locations of the promos.

    My suggestion is that you ad where you can find each promo, e.g. BW60 Keldeo in the Keldeo Box promotion.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  12. #2237
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    Regarding the PMD: Gates To Infinity section, I think it would be good to note that you can also encounter legendary Pokemon at the end of some special magnagate dungeons (Which bear the same names as the ones they're battled in for the challenge requests).

    Also, the Magnagate dungeons you visit are affected by what you're scanning. The more of the scanning circle the object takes up, the more likely you are to enter a difficult dungeon, while scanning certain colors makes you more likely to enter a certain type of dungeon (Which includes the aforementioned special dungeons with legendary bosses). IE, red objects are more likely to send you to a volcano dungeon, while blue ones are more likely to send you to a beach. These colors are also capable of sending you to the Eternal Ruins and Seasound Ruins where Ho-oh and Lugia reside respectively.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 30th April 2013 at 4:38 AM.

  13. #2238
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I was looking at the TCG BW Promos page, and saw BW53 Flygon, and thought to myself 'I want one of them'. So I clicked onto the page, but realised there was nothing of mention about its whereabouts. The normal TCG set cards are obvious, you find them in booster packs of that set. but I couldn't find anything on the site about the locations of the promos.

    My suggestion is that you ad where you can find each promo, e.g. BW60 Keldeo in the Keldeo Box promotion.
    Not a bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Regarding the PMD: Gates To Infinity section, I think it would be good to note that you can also encounter legendary Pokemon at the end of some special magnagate dungeons (Which bear the same names as the ones they're battled in for the challenge requests).

    Also, the Magnagate dungeons you visit are affected by what you're scanning. The more of the scanning circle the object takes up, the more likely you are to enter a difficult dungeon, while scanning certain colors makes you more likely to enter a certain type of dungeon (Which includes the aforementioned special dungeons with legendary bosses). IE, red objects are more likely to send you to a volcano dungeon, while blue ones are more likely to send you to a beach. These colors are also capable of sending you to the Eternal Ruins and Seasound Ruins where Ho-oh and Lugia reside respectively.
    You're right, I'll get on that

  14. #2239
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Newbie members should be unable of creating threads at least on the first week to prevent people that sign up just to merchandise or troll the GPD forum.

  15. #2240
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You're right, I'll get on that
    If you're looking for specifics, I've listed which colors can lead to which dungeon types in this post (Assuming you haven't figured it out already).

  16. #2241
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    There may be a reason that you have not done this already (maybe because its not really for younger kids, but you did it with the anime) maybe have a section on the censored pokemon cards and manga? you have a section on the banned anime episodes but not on the censored manga and cards...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  17. #2242
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    When will the gen 5 sprites be animated?

    They look out of place compared to the other 4 region's which are animated.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  18. #2243

    Default

    In the pokedex could you possibly put links that lead you lower in the same page such as for TM's or HM's so there is less scrolling down the long pokedex entries.
    Ruler of all pokemon battling and training superior over all trainers with my wild pokemon battle strategies. Superior Rhyperior.

    Platinum Code: 3738 5792 1065

  19. #2244
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior Rhyperior View Post
    In the pokedex could you possibly put links that lead you lower in the same page such as for TM's or HM's so there is less scrolling down the long pokedex entries.
    We have them at the top

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    There may be a reason that you have not done this already (maybe because its not really for younger kids, but you did it with the anime) maybe have a section on the censored pokemon cards and manga? you have a section on the banned anime episodes but not on the censored manga and cards...
    Not a bad idea. Will look into it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    When will the gen 5 sprites be animated?

    They look out of place compared to the other 4 region's which are animated.
    Probably never. If anything, we'll unanimate the other four regions. I'm continually fighting for them to even still be here, most find them useless

  20. #2245
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Probably never. If anything, we'll unanimate the other four regions. I'm continually fighting for them to even still be here, most find them useless
    So will you not add gen 6 one's then?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  21. #2246
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Erm, could a page detailing all the Detours in Pokémon Mystery Dngeon Gates to Infinity be added?

    I figure though that with Tretta Lab, XY, Rumble U, and other things in and coming up it might be too busy at the moment to do so.

  22. #2247

    Default

    It would be cool if you the pokemons base stats on the pokemon of the week pages
    Ruler of all pokemon battling and training superior over all trainers with my wild pokemon battle strategies. Superior Rhyperior.

    Platinum Code: 3738 5792 1065

  23. #2248
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Okay, so I got an idea and I haven't been able to find such page on the site. I don't think it's been suggested before, but if it has, I'm sorry.

    My idea is concerning the Item Collectors in Black 2/White 2 (Route 5, Undella Town, Icirrus City, etc.) and the items you can sell to them. I don't exactly know if this is the best way to execute this, but it would be nice if there was a page in the B2/W2 section (likely under Items and Moves) detailing these Collectors and the items they accept, as well as the amount of money each item goes for. I suggest this because it's not exactly clear what you can sell to them (like Shoal Shells and Flutes) and since B2/W2 adds relevance to huge sums of money (thanks to Join Avenue), I think it could be useful.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  24. #2249
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Okay, so I got an idea and I haven't been able to find such page on the site. I don't think it's been suggested before, but if it has, I'm sorry.

    My idea is concerning the Item Collectors in Black 2/White 2 (Route 5, Undella Town, Icirrus City, etc.) and the items you can sell to them. I don't exactly know if this is the best way to execute this, but it would be nice if there was a page in the B2/W2 section (likely under Items and Moves) detailing these Collectors and the items they accept, as well as the amount of money each item goes for. I suggest this because it's not exactly clear what you can sell to them (like Shoal Shells and Flutes) and since B2/W2 adds relevance to huge sums of money (thanks to Join Avenue), I think it could be useful.
    Well it's essentially the same in Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, so I just leave that to Pokéarth

  25. #2250
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Well it's essentially the same in Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, so I just leave that to Pokéarth
    Whoops. Forgot to check Black and White's pages. >.< At least I learned something new.
    Regardless, the Pokéarth links to that page still lead to a 404 Error in every instance (already posted in the mistakes thread).
    Last edited by Psynergy; 19th June 2013 at 5:47 PM.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •