Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Oh I get ya, thats a good idea...will do it when I get a chance

Can we have like a split in the section where it says what pokemon gives evs?Maybe put it in R/S/E section where you find hoenn,some johto pokemon that give certain evs and fr/lg kanto and some johto pokemon there and a both section where the pokemon is available in both games,that way,people could choose which pokemon to ev train with easier

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Maybe alought its awfully hard work on the anime page list a pokemons attacks like
    pikachu
    volt tackle
    iorn tail
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Hi Serebii,

I think I PM'ed you about this but do you think you could list the moves for the main character's pokemon? Also, do you think you could list any major accomplishments for some pokemon? For example, Torkoal     Spoiler:- ...:
    . So if something that big happened to any pokemon in the series (main characters), I think it would be great to add that major accomplishment (I've seen parts with Sceptile and its battles with Regirock and Deoxys).

Thanks and great site too.

Have you seen this yet Serebii? I don't know if you have so I'm reposting it. Again, it would be nice if you could do some of this, but if you can't I understand. Thanks.

Serebii? What is with the blue font? To be honest I liked the old font better, the new font against the backround is hard to look at and can cause headaches. will you keep that font? is it a test for the D/P? Or what?
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

what about a jigant pokemon guide in the anime section since they have been a few of them in the anime
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

For the main site pokedex add a colour search... I couldn't find one and I think it could be useful for some people... Like if anyone wanted to make a team of all green pokemon...(Which reminds me of Coronis o.o) for example.

Banner credit: Jakotsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN
    Profesco says:
    You were an admirable baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by L0L View Post
    They named a game after me?

I didn't know where else to post this, but I have an idea.

Since Serebii's pictures keep getting stolen, why doesn't someone creat some kind of insignia, or symbol to place on them, to show that they were from serebii? that way they can't take credit.

This has probably been suggested, but it seems like a simple way to solve problems, don't you think?

I would really like to see a better organized news system... and something with an RSS feed so that you could bookmark it and see what stories are up etc. The news just sometimes looks sloppy.

Serebii should have a video system,where we could view episodes and other pokemon related media

Credit to Mikari-Chan at ToTheZ Forums.

Golman Credit to.....uh....Lion Something.

That would be illegal

And if it wasn't it would use tons of bandwith, I presume, Joe?

^Made by me, for me^

Donate system? this site costs a lot of money... also...if Joe & and others head people (lol) may want to have a information site about their selves if that isn't too personal...

Credit to: kitsune_boy389

Well, that would be alright, but there wuld be plenty of PayPal involved...

^Made by me, for me^

I will never ever ever EVER ask or request donations

Quote Originally Posted by blueguy View Post
    I would really like to see a better organized news system... and something with an RSS feed so that you could bookmark it and see what stories are up etc. The news just sometimes looks sloppy.
    Joe has said no on multiple occasions to this idea. I can't exactly remember his reasons, but he said that he wanted to offer just plain old news and information, nothing too fancy or whatever. Anyway, every Pokemon site is now doing it, so I doubt he wants to jump on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I will never ever ever EVER ask or request donations
    That because thats the guy you are. Mind you, Uni would be taxing...

^Made by me, for me^

I'm in my 3rd yea out of 6...i'm sure to manage

Are there going to be more post-count rank for D/P generation?
    This is my sig... live with it

We've already said there would, haven't we? THat was ages ago, from what I remember

^Made by me, for me^

the only suggestion I have is to make the font on the Quick Links part of the site (the one that has links to the Home, Forums, Contact, Chat, and Link to Us) bigger

I noticed that only the "animation" sprites are up in the pokedex. Any chance the normal ones will ever be put up. A great job so far! Can't wait for move names/details and the final sprites!

What do you mean only the animation sprites. These are the normal sprites, I didnt use the Animation Sprites

Ah. Must have got them confused. But I remember you having both when Emerald came out, so I was just thinking maybe putting both up now wouldn't be so bad. However, I can understand you are busy man.

For example, http://pokeguide.filb.de/index.php has both the standard and movement sprites up. Wondering if both would even be in the Pokedex. And once again, it is great, and I tahnk you for all the time you worked on it. Hope it can get even better!

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast