Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Due to the site being the size that it is, any layout would follow the exact same basic structure making a change redundant

maybe someone already suggested this or maybe i couldnt find it, but why isnt there a red gyarados sprite? but red?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Soul Silver FC: 5328 3631 1592
    Diamond FC: 4382 8150 0519

Any thoughts on my double battle attacks idea?

I have a suggestion for the IV Calculator. I would like to see it display the Personality of the Pokemon since it is determined by IVs.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule3526 View Post
    I have a suggestion for the IV Calculator. I would like to see it display the Personality of the Pokemon since it is determined by IVs.
    No, it isn't.

I mean characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule3526 View Post
    I mean characteristics.
    Having the calculator display characteristics would be pretty stupid. However, using characteristics as an input to the calculator can be quite effective.

If you have an input, you might as well have it display it.

I didn't really have time to read all 57 pages, but I had an idea.

For the gym leader pages for each of the games, I think it would be nice to know the moves of the pokemon so you can bring pokemon accordingly.
    Example: Rock type pokemon can use Earthquake, and my Golem did. I didn't know that Volkner's Raichu had brick break, so my entire strategy was lost, therefore the battle was.
    I'm allergic to Brelooms. Don't come near me with one, or my face will puff up.

Don't be mad, be sad! You're less annoying that way.

Question of the Century:
    Could Lugia beat Makuhita in a game of chess?

I'm looking for any Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, or Mudkip. I'll trade any other starter for one.

Default Pokemon of the week

I have a good suggestion to Pokemon of the week standard issue:

-When you guys post them, add a link to their pokedex entry at the POTW review page .It's boring reading about "good movepool, excellent ATK, weakness" and not knowing what is it.

We have to go to the dex and search the pokemon to understand what you guys are saying.
    This is a simple addition that'll make potw better.
    just that

Maybe you can crate an anime-attack dex about all the attacks of the characters pokemon?
    It can be very cool
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Maybe you can crate an anime-attack dex about all the attacks of the characters pokemon?
    It can be very cool
    I've been thinking about something like this also. It could be like the site's anime dex, only listing the first instance of any species that used the move you are looking up (as thunderbolt's page would be huge if you listed every episode where it was used by Pikachu ).
    Last edited by *Picachu&Pichu*; 25th June 2009 at 12:28 PM.

Made by D-Man

Hey Serebii - I was wondering if you were going to update certain things in the animé sections such as DVD listngs for all countries possibley?

Most Recent Chapter - Chapter 31: Don't Forget Me - Posted 26/01/13
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar

I will pursue You, I will pursue Your presence

I was suprised to see that the Pokemon Pinball section had a page devoted to action replay codes, especially since it conflicts with your policy on hacking and the like.

Also now that I look at it, most of the genaration 1 game pages need a major overhaul.
    Twins with Sonic Boom

hmmm.. how 'bout a cleanup every week for every section?
    looks kinda messy if all the moved, closed, and hot topics piled up randomly...

any questions?

Hey Serebii, what about a section with a list of moves that hit both opponents in a double battle?

Also, I like Virtous idea. Some of the old pages (Pokémon Stadium for instance) need some rewamping.

That is really the only thing I can think of, since you have covered almost everything Pokémon related!

An Itemdex would be incredibly useful. Just with location and effect.

I'm pretty sure this is about serebii.net not the forum...

:/

So yeah a cool thing would be finding pokemon sprites easier...

It took me forever to get the ones in my sig, considering i was on an iphone.

and a red gyarados sprite.
    Hey there, just having fun playing Pokemon Black.

Mainly looking for charmander.

I think you should make an anime'dex on the characters too, because many of us want to know in which episodes the friends appeared
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I also do not do affiliates. Any affiliation would only be beneficial for the other site as this site is the most popular one by a large margin. I also dislike affiliations and alliances
    Out of curiosity, how it is different to the associates links you have on the right-side of the site. Not saying you should do them because I remember what happened when you were forced into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandell View Post
    I realy think the shinypage has to be updated.
    It stops with Donphan, whilst there have been more shinies since, like Dustox and Metagross
    I agree with this, it is quite out-dated. same with the Team rocket Mechas section, though they have so many would a pain to update.

I think that the pokeearth should be updated with the mystery dungeon maps, and poketopia should be added too, that would be cool,

Quote Originally Posted by divinearceus View Post
    I think that the pokeearth should be updated with the mystery dungeon maps, and poketopia should be added too, that would be cool,
    Pokéarth is for the main games and the side series that link to it. Dungeon does not and as such shall remain in its section (plus it takes place in a seperate world). As for Pokétopia, there is no reason to include it

Default suggestion

I know this would be time consuming, but what about linking pokemon in dex to their cards in tcg?

I have a suggestion that I feel would be worthy of your time to refine, and I realise that many others have probably suggested this in the previous pages. While the pages devoted to games from FireRed/Leafgreen onwards are very polished and informative, those for the games preceding them seem rather dated. It seems obvious that you've hit on a formula for how the game pages are to look since FR/LG, so I wonder whether the pages for games before these could be brought up to more recent standards.

Given that you've refined the pages for Snap and Puzzle League due to their Virtual Console release, do you reckon that doing so for the likes of Stadium, RBY, GSC would also be worthwhile?
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 1st July 2009 at 3:47 PM.

Maybe a Glossary of commonly used Pokemon terms?

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast