Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2554

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rocxidi View Post
    By that do you mean you're not allowed to make one or not allowed to put it on the appstore?
    I mean that if I do one, it'll likely get taken down like many others have

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    And heres a Link to a news on one of the more bigger take downs a few years ago: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ed_from_market

The App was pretty much everything you could want from a Pokédex app. Due to some Weirdness with Googleplay with Apps not being deleted if you've purchased it, I can still use it.

Besides you do have an app you to access Serebii's Pokédex, it's call Chrome or Safari.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

You don't necessarily have to put it on the market. I've seen a lot of people make APK files for their apps that you can download. A guy at Smogon Forums for example, made a Pokemon Showdown app that isn't available in the store but works fine. I'm not sure if this is illegal and if you can get in trouble since you own Serebii while the PS app isn't being endorsed by Smogon.

While on the subject I've seen some Pokemon apps in the appstore that haven't been taken down for a long time. One example is a poorly translated app I downloaded over a year ago that calculates your Pokemon's stats for each number of IVs given EVs and nature, while having a nice damage calculator that is pretty accurate. It was updated with Hoopa when it came out a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    And heres a Link to a news on one of the more bigger take downs a few years ago: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ed_from_market

The App was pretty much everything you could want from a Pokédex app. Due to some Weirdness with Googleplay with Apps not being deleted if you've purchased it, I can still use it.

Besides you do have an app you to access Serebii's Pokédex, it's call Chrome or Safari.
    Yeah but Google is dumb and puts bulbapedia/smogon first and sometimes sends you to gen 4 entries lol

Maybe there should be a list of Pokemon that you get that you can't reset once you got it.

Examples: Dream Radar, Pokewalker, Mew and Phione in Ranch.

Image from Pokemon's Sun and Moon page. Meme by me.

Can the Serebii Staff Please Make a Spin-Off XY Pokedex

Because Some of the Users Can Use that Spin-Off Pokedex on the Main Site to Search for Whatever they Need,I Myself want this too

Because of the Direct today, what about a Gen I "IV calculator"?

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    Serebii's current Calculators for Gen 3o to 5 and Gen 6 is on loan from another site, http://www.legendarypokemon.net/ which can't update like Serebii does. I'm not sure if Serebii can make one, I've not seen any evidence about to say he can.

Many of us use the terms "DV" and Stat EXP for Gen 1 and 2 to separate them from the Gen 3 and later's IV and EVs. I've done a few searches, and the best I can find is PsyPokes DV calculator, which requires a "Fresh" or a Fully trained Pokémon. http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php PsyPokés Is built for Gen 2, but as long your get some info in how Stat EXP, and which stat is being used, It's possible to work it out after a little guess work. There was one better, but that's no longer working.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

Both Gen II and Gen I Dexes are missing Dex entries, are you planning to add them in the future?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    I was trying to get the creator of the one we had to get one to do it before launch, but he's busy until March. We'll try and get one up asap

I was trying to get the creator of the one we had to get one to do it before launch, but he's busy until March. We'll try and get one up asap
    When we find out exactly how the Pokemon from these games will be "transliterated" into sun and moon. It may be a good idea to put an output on how the DVs would appear in the new games.

On a separate note about 1st gen, because of how limited the item storage is in that game, I think it would be helpful to make a list of purchasable and renewable items vs limited ones. This especially would be helpful for TMs.

I'd imagine it's been suggested before but I've been coming and checking this site for years and years while not using the forums much as evident by my post counts except for trades and whatnot but I'd suggest an official Serebii app for smartphones just because you'd have like everything in one not that it's any issue just going to the site but I figure there's an app for like everything these days including wikis for specific topics so it could definitely be a pretty convenient app for those who come to this site often!
    Friend Code: 0860-3427-6000

Re Design the Site? Its not very attractive for newbies. It would also raise the income, become more people would visit and become regulars. (Don't know if someone already said this, didnt read all the pages)

Might be a bit better if the Game Corner prizes were organized into a table for the RBY sections, along with the addition of the JPN prizes.
    I wrote the RBY, GSC, RSE, and FRLG pages on serebii.net.
    I also do artwork and this is my deviantArt - follow me and I may follow back!

This is boring and uninteresting

I Sure want that the SPPF Staff works on an Spin-off Pokedex XY for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Fans to Search for Help

What about a pokemon league on the forums for ORAS/XY? Like, we have people set as gym leaders, elite four and champion? I don't have much further of an idea beyond that, but what would you think, Serebii? Maybe put it in the competitive battling section?
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I feel like I'm the only one who's picking rowlet because of it's typing, NOT because it's cute. Please tell me I'm not alone.
    Also, I'm calling it now. The "secret" corocoro hinted with the new starters is going to be synchro evolution.

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    What about a pokemon league on the forums for ORAS/XY? Like, we have people set as gym leaders, elite four and champion? I don't have much further of an idea beyond that, but what would you think, Serebii? Maybe put it in the competitive battling section?
    You mean like this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...%E9mon-Leagues
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I'm an idiot. I was unaware that existed. Sorry for wasting your time.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I feel like I'm the only one who's picking rowlet because of it's typing, NOT because it's cute. Please tell me I'm not alone.
    Also, I'm calling it now. The "secret" corocoro hinted with the new starters is going to be synchro evolution.

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

It would be really cool if u guys could move the base stats of all the pokemon in the pokedex more towards the top of the page. I don't like having to scroll to the bottom of the page for every pokemon i search, also i think that base stats are important enough to be in the main characteristics of the pokemon and not just thrown in at the ending. It would be very helpful if u guys could consider this. Thx

Auto append second posts to previous post.

On another forum I visit, if you "double post" in a thread, the forums auto merge the posts into one post for you. How about putting the burden for that on the software and not the mods?

Thank you.
    Currently Playing HG for the first time.

Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos.

Shiny Collection: , 716, 717

You could make some sort of feature that allows us to stop friend requests from coming in. I would love to be able to stop unwanted friend requests for good.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum

My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram

Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Goodra is likely to be released again. Ash is likely to lose the Kalos league.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    You could make some sort of feature that allows us to stop friend requests from coming in. I would love to be able to stop unwanted friend requests for good.
    I think it's Not possible. The Best I can suggest is making the Forum not sending you email about it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I don't even see a option if I via Plugin or stanard VB Admin options.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 29th June 2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

I hope you'll add BSTs into previous generation dexes, because looking back to Gen VI dexes is just tedious.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Please update the look of the dexes the spin-off dexes, I mean the DPPt dexes, R/S/E/FR/LG dexes etc., since those still have the old serebii.net design, as does the archives, which is also missing pictures, and update the look of the manga and Animé pages, TCG pages and old game pages, I would also love to see a mobile friendly (responsive?) look, since the design is a mid 2000s one now, and isn't very good looking on phones.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

Quote Originally Posted by pokefreakceetje View Post
    Please update the look of the dexes the spin-off dexes, I mean the DPPt dexes, R/S/E/FR/LG dexes etc., since those still have the old serebii.net design, as does the archives, which is also missing pictures, and update the look of the manga and Animé pages, TCG pages and old game pages, I would also love to see a mobile friendly (responsive?) look, since the design is a mid 2000s one now, and isn't very good looking on phones.
    We're working on a mobile friendly layout, don't worry. However, as this is essentially a one-man show and there has been a crapload of stuff continually happen this year it keeps having to be put on the backburner.

Also, TCG Pages and anime/manga pages have the new look, as do most old game pages with the rest being redone when I get time or if there is a sudden Virtual Console announcement. Archives missing pictures is not something I can really fix much unfortunately.

We're working on a mobile friendly layout, don't worry. However, as this is essentially a one-man show and there has been a crapload of stuff continually happen this year it keeps having to be put on the backburner.

Also, TCG Pages and anime/manga pages have the new look, as do most old game pages with the rest being redone when I get time or if there is a sudden Virtual Console announcement. Archives missing pictures is not something I can really fix much unfortunately.
    Sad, about the archive and the layout. I can check archive.org for possible pictures, you used back then, if you want . Can this old picture be one of the Pokeball UK pictures? 01.gif On the URL: http://www.serebii.net/archive/December-2000.shtml on your site.
    Last edited by pokefreakceetje; 21st July 2016 at 7:04 PM.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103 LastLast