Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2582

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alola (originally Kanto)
    Posts
    99

    Default

    -snip- accidentally posted.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

    My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: flying: spearow, woobat, and fletchinder, please tell me after adding me.

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alola (originally Kanto)
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We're working on a mobile friendly layout, don't worry. However, as this is essentially a one-man show and there has been a crapload of stuff continually happen this year it keeps having to be put on the backburner.

    Also, TCG Pages and anime/manga pages have the new look, as do most old game pages with the rest being redone when I get time or if there is a sudden Virtual Console announcement. Archives missing pictures is not something I can really fix much unfortunately.

    Excuse me for posting again . But can't those images be found on archive.org? Also you miss really old archive pages (from April 2000~August 2000) maybe upload those again by using archive.org .
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

    My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: flying: spearow, woobat, and fletchinder, please tell me after adding me.

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefreakceetje View Post
    Excuse me for posting again . But can't those images be found on archive.org? Also you miss really old archive pages (from April 2000~August 2000) maybe upload those again by using archive.org .
    The Archive.org Database starts on Febuary 2001 for Serebii.net. And as expected with Archive.org backups alot of images don't get saved. As for Recovering images, more people are likey to look at the game sections that the news pages.

    You where Brown one point Serebii? Reminds me of a 2001 M-Rated N64 game, which is now on Xbox.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 22nd July 2016 at 5:24 PM.
    Twitter


    MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on
    The Great Loss of Pokémon Global Link

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alola (originally Kanto)
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Archive.org Database starts on Febuary 2001 for Serebii.net. And as expected with Archive.org backups alot of images don't get saved. As for Recovering images, more people are likey to look at the game sections that the news pages.

    You where Brown one point Serebii? Reminds me of a 2001 M-Rated N64 game, which is now on Xbox.

    Yes the database, but in 2003 or 2004 he had the archive of 2000 completely online (with really old posts). In 2008 or so it went missing with the migrations a lot of old pages went missing.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

    My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: flying: spearow, woobat, and fletchinder, please tell me after adding me.

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Recently came up that there was some confusion over the games that will be compatible with Bank with Sun and Moon's release.

    I then went to the Bank page to see if there was a list of compatible games, but there weren't any, so I would like to suggest, please, that there be a page titled "Compatible Games" - or something to that effect - and then simply "Generation X" followed by a short list of the games compatible with Bank as of that Generation?

    Anyways, thanks for all you do Joe! Great job with the site lately!
    Pokéballing since 2001

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Two things I want to mention.

    1. The Pokemon Ranger pages are incomplete, and I think some of the location names weren't localized on it. The missions end at Steelix, with "more to come" following it. As far as unlocalized names, I think I saw Lila instead of Lyra, or something like that.
    2. This sort of goes into my own personal want, but could there be a list of all the previous gen Pokemon that were spotted in these trailers?
    One reason is that it might give us some insight with the Pokemon that are in Alola, but the big reason I want this has to do with the Alolan forms. Since the Pokemon seem mutually exclusive from other regions (a minor assumption), it would be great to see which Pokemon do not appear to have Alolan forms like Salamance and Politoed that were shown normally.
    Signature under construction.

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    Two things I want to mention.

    1. The Pokemon Ranger pages are incomplete, and I think some of the location names weren't localized on it. The missions end at Steelix, with "more to come" following it. As far as unlocalized names, I think I saw Lila instead of Lyra, or something like that.
    2. This sort of goes into my own personal want, but could there be a list of all the previous gen Pokemon that were spotted in these trailers?
    One reason is that it might give us some insight with the Pokemon that are in Alola, but the big reason I want this has to do with the Alolan forms. Since the Pokemon seem mutually exclusive from other regions (a minor assumption), it would be great to see which Pokemon do not appear to have Alolan forms like Salamance and Politoed that were shown normally.
    For the list - I believe if you ask Aromantic Mist about it, he is making up a list of those pokemon we've seen in trailers

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I sort of abandoned the idea to post "other spotted Pokemon in Sun and Moon".

    However, I have overheard that the previous gen Pokemon on the Japanese site are giving extensional informations, such as Pinsir and Vikavolt being rivals.

    Some minor translations of what the blurbs of these Pokemon say would be great.
    Signature under construction.

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Don't know if already mentioned, but the avatars from Gen 5 onwards don't have the animation on here nor in the site (I think)

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_F View Post
    Don't know if already mentioned, but the avatars from Gen 5 onwards don't have the animation on here nor in the site (I think)
    None of the Avatars have Animation, with possible exceptions to staff Avatars.

    The Smilies such as compared to . Serebii has done it that way for a reason. I can say that Pikachu is a gif while Emolga is a Png, and Png doesn't support animations.

    I'm not 100% there was a second frame of Animation to make Emolga to move.
    Twitter


    MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on
    The Great Loss of Pokémon Global Link

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    One is in the works, yes.
    any updates? you're working on the mobile site now for over one and a half year?

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    For all intents and purposes, it might be the time to seperate Abilitydex into seperate generations, what's with the recent retcons and all.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    http://serebii.net/sunmoon/exclusives.shtml

    Alolan Sandshrew is Ice/Steel, not Ice/Fairy.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Just wondering with the Sun/Moon Serebii pokedex.
    Are their plans to upload the QR code images onto the pokedex entries?
    If feasable it could help people searching for particular species
    NN ID: Wryteous
    3DS FC: 2036-7898-1385

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'd like to suggest the in-game dex colors and body shapes to be added to the site's dex(es).
    I was also wondering if Sun & Moon have the body shape category as well, and I'd also like to know the listed color of all Alolan Forms.

  16. #2566

    Default

    Just wondering if/when pokeball legality will be updated for gen 7.

    FC: 1693-1789-9138
    ΩR/αS TID: 48858
    Central Time

  17. #2567
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    17,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock-Paper-Scizor View Post
    Just wondering if/when pokeball legality will be updated for gen 7.
    January. I'm not fond of the idea of spending all that time on it and then having to do it again

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,829

    Default

    Revelation Dance would probably be appropriate on the Type Changing page. Are there plans to include it?

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    17,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Revelation Dance would probably be appropriate on the Type Changing page. Are there plans to include it?
    Oh course. My apologies

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Just a suggestion on the PokeEarth pages. Since you've shown the ability to toggle the Additional S.O.S. Information in the Alola section, why not adapt that technology for other various things? For instance, to toggle off a certain version of the game (for instance, if I only wanted to see what Pokemon I can find in Sun, and hide the stuff from Moon), or perhaps certain times of day.

    All that's really required is to adapt the same code you used for the Additional S.O.S. Information. It would make the section a lot more user-friendly, since they could narrow down exactly which version and time they need, and reducing the amount of information being fed to them.

    I get that it could probably be a lot of work, but I think it would be greatly worth it in the end.
    348 Pokémon at Level 100
    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 95 • Fifth Gen: 71 • Sixth Gen: 122 • Seventh Gen: 0



  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Appreciate the updated ribbon page from yesterday. But I noticed that the page is missing info from ORAS? Royal/Gorgeous/R.G ribbons found in Mauville city plus the Super Training/Best Friend/Hoenn Champion details.
    NN ID: Wryteous
    3DS FC: 2036-7898-1385

  22. #2572
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Just wanted to suggest that Magnemite on Route 1-Trainer school be added for SOS suggestion on the Effort Value page just because for purposes of False Swiping if you don't have a Foresight/Odor Sleuth/Scrappy it yields the same EVs and has the same chance of appearing also adding the Moon exclusive shoes from the Malie City Community Center to the Trainer Customization page. Sorry if I'm being nit-picky but figured that might help

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i would like to see a pokemon comparer on this site, i usually use veekuns or psypokes but those websites are dying and no longer being updated.

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I would like to suggest that on the generation hubs, the pages with all of the main games, side games, anime seasons, and trading card packs, add a navigation bar to go between all of the different generations as well as a button for them on the game mechanics page or even main sidebar. If there already is one, I apologize, but I could not find one.
    hello! I am an aspiring veterinarian and musician. That's all you really need to know about me >.> also that I've been a member for a long time I'm just extremely shy

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    64

    Default

    For the Mega Evolution page, add a section stating which Megas are not available as well so that viewers have a complete list.

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •