Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,504 of 2504

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

I'd like to see the manga character pages updated they seem to even be behind bulbapedia atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'd like to see the manga character pages updated they seem to even be behind bulbapedia atm.
    You'd need to poke Coronis about that. The manga section is his baby

I think Ash's character biography page should be updated, specifically the part where it describes some of the Pokemon at Oak's lab.
    For example, on Buizel's description, it still says "Now, Buizel is one of Ash's powerhouses with powerful moves such as Aqua Jet at is disposal, it will likely be called upon often for battles," and Gible's description still says it's "sure to be a powerhouse of Ash's team." Those descriptions were accurate when he first obtained those Pokemon back in Sinnoh, but to remain up to date I think it should be updated so it no longer sounds like the Pokemon is still on Ash's team and/or has yet to show its fighting potential.
    Looking at the descriptions, this mainly seems to just be an issue with the Sinnoh Pokemon.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I think it would be neat if we had spriters collab to make Gijinka trainer sprites. It would take a while, but I think it would be a lot of fun.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101