Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,530 of 2530

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rocxidi View Post
    By that do you mean you're not allowed to make one or not allowed to put it on the appstore?
    I mean that if I do one, it'll likely get taken down like many others have

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    And heres a Link to a news on one of the more bigger take downs a few years ago: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ed_from_market

The App was pretty much everything you could want from a Pokédex app. Due to some Weirdness with Googleplay with Apps not being deleted if you've purchased it, I can still use it.

Besides you do have an app you to access Serebii's Pokédex, it's call Chrome or Safari.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You don't necessarily have to put it on the market. I've seen a lot of people make APK files for their apps that you can download. A guy at Smogon Forums for example, made a Pokemon Showdown app that isn't available in the store but works fine. I'm not sure if this is illegal and if you can get in trouble since you own Serebii while the PS app isn't being endorsed by Smogon.

While on the subject I've seen some Pokemon apps in the appstore that haven't been taken down for a long time. One example is a poorly translated app I downloaded over a year ago that calculates your Pokemon's stats for each number of IVs given EVs and nature, while having a nice damage calculator that is pretty accurate. It was updated with Hoopa when it came out a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    And heres a Link to a news on one of the more bigger take downs a few years ago: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ed_from_market

The App was pretty much everything you could want from a Pokédex app. Due to some Weirdness with Googleplay with Apps not being deleted if you've purchased it, I can still use it.

Besides you do have an app you to access Serebii's Pokédex, it's call Chrome or Safari.
    Yeah but Google is dumb and puts bulbapedia/smogon first and sometimes sends you to gen 4 entries lol
    // 1478-6647-6643 //
    Credit: Sweet May (Banner) / FairyWitch - Astral Shadow (Userbars)

Maybe there should be a list of Pokemon that you get that you can't reset once you got it.

Examples: Dream Radar, Pokewalker, Mew and Phione in Ranch.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Can the Serebii Staff Please Make a Spin-Off XY Pokedex

Because Some of the Users Can Use that Spin-Off Pokedex on the Main Site to Search for Whatever they Need,I Myself want this too

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102