Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii should have an advanced battle strategy game mechanic which covers topics like stall teams, how to make custom movesets for a certain team that you need, and the 10 most used Pokemon for each generation.
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)

Future Diamond Team:

Images in your signature that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here was too large, so 's been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Thats not my fault, thats a cross between your browser and how vBulletin is coded. Its fine for me for example
    What browser do you use?

I don't know if this has already been said but....

You could update the special missions section. I've done both the Celebi, and the Mew missions, and could give you some more information on them.
    " Ever heard of 'Let a sleeping houndor lie'?!?"~Sylvia

The Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Garylarsonfan View Post
    Serebii should have an advanced battle strategy game mechanic which covers topics like stall teams, how to make custom movesets for a certain team that you need, and the 10 most used Pokemon for each generation.
    Like this?
    http://www.serebii.net/games/battle.shtml

I mean Pokemon Ranger.

Forgot to add that. Terribly sorry. o.o
    " Ever heard of 'Let a sleeping houndor lie'?!?"~Sylvia

The Christian Alliance

what if there was a virtual Poke'mon feature? THere could be user owned businesses where you can win Poke'mon, example:
    XXXX
    XXXX
    XXXX
    XXXX by picking one of these x's, you can win a Poke'mon, [there could be a 'pc' thread to keep track of Pok'emon] playing in a business could cost money [there would be a bank thread with bankers to keep track of peoples money, and opening an account will start you with $20, and every saturday, there is an allowance of $5]Then there are training areas [that cost] where you can train your poke'mon, and some areas would require supplies, like a Super Rod, which you could buy at the Poke'Mart.
    If my ideas are unclear, PM me and I'll explain, also if you decide to add this, I could help with the planning and stuff.

maybe a trade forum for d/p. when US gets it, people will flood the place for: "i want an abra with a timid nature!" or something, it would be way more organized.

Not so much for the site, more for the forums.. But I was thinking DP ranks? So maybe starting after Pokémon Champion, going through all the DP gyms, then finishing off with Pokémon Master..

there should be a "Given away Pokemon" section in the D/P section
    but don't list ID , Secret Id and OT(to prevent hacker)

Quote Originally Posted by scissorX View Post
    Not so much for the site, more for the forums.. But I was thinking DP ranks? So maybe starting after Pokémon Champion, going through all the DP gyms, then finishing off with Pokémon Master..
    A) This should have been posted here

B) It has been announced quite a few times they will be released in time. Joe wanted to first wait until we had all of the English names. They will probably be implemented soon.

I've suggested this before, but lord knows Joe doesn't listen to us common folk.

you should consider putting a 'Next Pokemon' and 'Previous Pokemon' link in the Pokedex, so that people can flip through all 400-and-something Pokemon without having to fiddle with annoying drop-down menus/changing the URL by hand. I suppose you might find it a trivial feature, but I'm sure there are quite a few visitors who would find it nifty. Lord knows the entirety of the Fizzy Bubbles sub forum would make use of it.

I don't know if you would want to do this, but since you place the Japanese names of the Pokemon up on their page, why not place the Japanese names of the attacks on their page? (Ex. Force Palm = Force Exert)
    PM me if you would like to trade D/P Pokemon. I will try and comply with anything. I may, however, need a little bit of time to get the Pokemon. I own a Japanese game so if you have a problem with the language, I can't trade.

how does serebii get pictures of high quality. this cannot be taken with a camera.

credit goes to d00med16

Please, please mention somewhere on the Rotom page that you need the national dex to get it.

Even if it's common sense that you need the national dex to catch Pokémon from the national dex this is probably one of the most common questions in the D/P forums.

Probably mention it on the Pokédex pages of the other national dex Pokémon aswell.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Please include it somehow in the Pokedex, on the template for every Pokedex page or something, explaining about Move Tutor moves for evolved forms. One of the most common questions is about these moves, for example, "How do I teach Torterra Wood Hammer?" Or maybe a page dealing with the move tutor...something like that. Address it somehow.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

On the berry Dex for d/p Could you put the location were we can find the berries?
    Rolling my eyes forever 😂

I think there is something that should be incorporated into the D/P berry pages about the 5 different kinds of mulch you can purchase from the lady in the Berry Masters house. You could state the types of mulch, and the pros and cons of each mulch. Many people don't know about this yet, and I think it would be a good addition to helping with berry growing.

Uhmm, I'd love to see an Itemdex in which you can see the places where you get them (for important items only, if neccessary).

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

I would like to see a list of Super Contest accessories, where you can get them, and their effects.

A link to make serebii.net your home page
    And baby, if I choke things down for a second
    Then maybe I can starve this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend A_K View Post
    What are you, daft? Since when does Shuckle need an item?

In the Diamond/Pearl Pokedex please include where in Pal Park pokemon can be found, some of them aren't as obvious as they seem

In the Diamond/Pearl Pokedex please include where in Pal Park pokemon can be found, some of them aren't as obvious as they seem

when i look at some of the pokemon, i noticed that only a few of them are only obtainable via breeding. could you make a list of those pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Erureido View Post
    I don't know if you would want to do this, but since you place the Japanese names of the Pokemon up on their page, why not place the Japanese names of the attacks on their page? (Ex. Force Palm = Force Exert)
    I agree with this, it would be helpful for those who have planned their movesets with the japanese translations but now aren't sure what the moves are now called.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

Maybe you can update the EV's page please? Its harder to find Pokemon that your trying to EV train.

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast