Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2560

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

-snip- accidentally posted.
    I'm a Dutch boy, and I'm a christian

My latest and most lucky XY battlespot battle: PQKW-WWWW-WW4N-Q5JX.
    FC: 1006-3454-1396 DM me yours and I'll add you.
    Friend safari: unknown, please tell me after adding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We're working on a mobile friendly layout, don't worry. However, as this is essentially a one-man show and there has been a crapload of stuff continually happen this year it keeps having to be put on the backburner.

Also, TCG Pages and anime/manga pages have the new look, as do most old game pages with the rest being redone when I get time or if there is a sudden Virtual Console announcement. Archives missing pictures is not something I can really fix much unfortunately.

Excuse me for posting again . But can't those images be found on archive.org? Also you miss really old archive pages (from April 2000~August 2000) maybe upload those again by using archive.org .

Quote Originally Posted by pokefreakceetje View Post
    Excuse me for posting again . But can't those images be found on archive.org? Also you miss really old archive pages (from April 2000~August 2000) maybe upload those again by using archive.org .
    The Archive.org Database starts on Febuary 2001 for Serebii.net. And as expected with Archive.org backups alot of images don't get saved. As for Recovering images, more people are likey to look at the game sections that the news pages.

You where Brown one point Serebii? Reminds me of a 2001 M-Rated N64 game, which is now on Xbox.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 22nd July 2016 at 4:24 PM.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Archive.org Database starts on Febuary 2001 for Serebii.net. And as expected with Archive.org backups alot of images don't get saved. As for Recovering images, more people are likey to look at the game sections that the news pages.

You where Brown one point Serebii? Reminds me of a 2001 M-Rated N64 game, which is now on Xbox.

Yes the database, but in 2003 or 2004 he had the archive of 2000 completely online (with really old posts). In 2008 or so it went missing with the migrations a lot of old pages went missing.

Recently came up that there was some confusion over the games that will be compatible with Bank with Sun and Moon's release.

I then went to the Bank page to see if there was a list of compatible games, but there weren't any, so I would like to suggest, please, that there be a page titled "Compatible Games" - or something to that effect - and then simply "Generation X" followed by a short list of the games compatible with Bank as of that Generation?

Anyways, thanks for all you do Joe! Great job with the site lately!
    Pokéballing since 2001

Two things I want to mention.

1. The Pokemon Ranger pages are incomplete, and I think some of the location names weren't localized on it. The missions end at Steelix, with "more to come" following it. As far as unlocalized names, I think I saw Lila instead of Lyra, or something like that.
    2. This sort of goes into my own personal want, but could there be a list of all the previous gen Pokemon that were spotted in these trailers?
    One reason is that it might give us some insight with the Pokemon that are in Alola, but the big reason I want this has to do with the Alolan forms. Since the Pokemon seem mutually exclusive from other regions (a minor assumption), it would be great to see which Pokemon do not appear to have Alolan forms like Salamance and Politoed that were shown normally.

The salt is real here!

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    Two things I want to mention.

1. The Pokemon Ranger pages are incomplete, and I think some of the location names weren't localized on it. The missions end at Steelix, with "more to come" following it. As far as unlocalized names, I think I saw Lila instead of Lyra, or something like that.
    2. This sort of goes into my own personal want, but could there be a list of all the previous gen Pokemon that were spotted in these trailers?
    One reason is that it might give us some insight with the Pokemon that are in Alola, but the big reason I want this has to do with the Alolan forms. Since the Pokemon seem mutually exclusive from other regions (a minor assumption), it would be great to see which Pokemon do not appear to have Alolan forms like Salamance and Politoed that were shown normally.
    For the list - I believe if you ask Aromantic Mist about it, he is making up a list of those pokemon we've seen in trailers
    stay gold

I sort of abandoned the idea to post "other spotted Pokemon in Sun and Moon".

However, I have overheard that the previous gen Pokemon on the Japanese site are giving extensional informations, such as Pinsir and Vikavolt being rivals.

Some minor translations of what the blurbs of these Pokemon say would be great.

The salt is real here!

Don't know if already mentioned, but the avatars from Gen 5 onwards don't have the animation on here nor in the site (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by M_F View Post
    Don't know if already mentioned, but the avatars from Gen 5 onwards don't have the animation on here nor in the site (I think)
    None of the Avatars have Animation, with possible exceptions to staff Avatars.

The Smilies such as compared to . Serebii has done it that way for a reason. I can say that Pikachu is a gif while Emolga is a Png, and Png doesn't support animations.

I'm not 100% there was a second frame of Animation to make Emolga to move.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103