Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,512 of 2512

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

I'd like to see the manga character pages updated they seem to even be behind bulbapedia atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'd like to see the manga character pages updated they seem to even be behind bulbapedia atm.
    You'd need to poke Coronis about that. The manga section is his baby

I think Ash's character biography page should be updated, specifically the part where it describes some of the Pokemon at Oak's lab.
    For example, on Buizel's description, it still says "Now, Buizel is one of Ash's powerhouses with powerful moves such as Aqua Jet at is disposal, it will likely be called upon often for battles," and Gible's description still says it's "sure to be a powerhouse of Ash's team." Those descriptions were accurate when he first obtained those Pokemon back in Sinnoh, but to remain up to date I think it should be updated so it no longer sounds like the Pokemon is still on Ash's team and/or has yet to show its fighting potential.
    Looking at the descriptions, this mainly seems to just be an issue with the Sinnoh Pokemon.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I think it would be neat if we had spriters collab to make Gijinka trainer sprites. It would take a while, but I think it would be a lot of fun.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

I just saw that serebii has their own journal similar to the Smog in the competitive forums (nice to see promotion for mah dawg granbull in competitive play). It's been running for months now. I think it's a fantastic feature that might serve well to be displayed on the main website so that more people have access to it.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be a new layout in the works? One that works nice on mobile instead of having to zoom in on the tiny navigation bars?

Tables are kind of old fashioned and weren't supposed to be used for layouts to begin with.
    Friend Code: 4771 3717 8001

Can breed UT Pokemon with Pokerus!
    PM for more Pokemon options!

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig.

Anything else: Lapras, Miltank, Castform, Eevee, Eeveelutions, Smoochum, Pidgey, Phione, Trapinch, Phanpy, Azurill, Skitty, Bonsly, Buneary, Sentret, and many more! Just ask me through a PM!

Wants: Any evolutionary stones, Bellsprout, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Magby, Natu, Snubbull, Ledian, Unown, Pineco, Quilfish, Scyther, Slugma, Zigzagoon, Beautifly, Shroomish, Spoink, Glameow, Finneon, Oddish, Slowpoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mint View Post
    Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be a new layout in the works? One that works nice on mobile instead of having to zoom in on the tiny navigation bars?

Tables are kind of old fashioned and weren't supposed to be used for layouts to begin with.
    One is in the works, yes.

The itemdex needs to be updated, at least with the sixth gen fossils and possibly the addition of the red and blue orbs being held items.

Also, it may be nice to have the Ranger pages on Pokearth (Fiore, Almia and Oblivia) to connect to the respective Ranger pages in the spinoff dex.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    The itemdex needs to be updated, at least with the sixth gen fossils and possibly the addition of the red and blue orbs being held items.

Also, it may be nice to have the Ranger pages on Pokearth (Fiore, Almia and Oblivia) to connect to the respective Ranger pages in the spinoff dex.
    Eh? The ItemDex does state those...

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Eh? The ItemDex does state those...
    I didn't see the new fossils in the scroll down menu.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

The Super Smash Brothers 3Ds and Wii U page needs updating with a page about the new app that let's you use your 3Ds as a controller for the WiiU version

please help these dragons live

It would be cool if we could search for a Pokemon in the Pokemon of the Week section, and the search pull up all of the entries for that Pokemon instead of searching for a Pokemon through each generation of PotWs.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101