Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,585 of 2585

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kittyguy2008 View Post
    I would like to suggest that on the generation hubs, the pages with all of the main games, side games, anime seasons, and trading card packs, add a navigation bar to go between all of the different generations as well as a button for them on the game mechanics page or even main sidebar. If there already is one, I apologize, but I could not find one.
    They're on the side bar

Hey Serebii, could you put a subfolder on the Alola section of Pokearth? It may help to have some option to either look at the region as a whole, or as one region (i.e. Melemele Island)?

FYI: You did something similar to the Sevii Islands, but I was thinking of more of a toggle switch this round.
    Signature under construction.

I wanted to suggest an addition to the Poké Ride section in Pokémon Sun & Moon.
    The Official Alola Region Strategy Guide says that while riding Stoutland, one is only about half as likely to encounter wild Pokémon(p 96).
    https://goo.gl/photos/BuvuqZ7RSnd9dVhm6
    https://goo.gl/photos/SEwwYK7ibPov9U3j9

Edit: Looked up the other Ride Pokemon in the guide.
    (p 78 & 102)While riding Tauros and Lapras, wild encounters are about half as likely.
    (p 158)While riding Mudsdale, wild encounters are 1/3 less likely.
    (p167) While riding Sharpedo, wild encounters are 2/3 less likely.
    (p 194) Machamp doesn't affect wild encounter rate.
    Last edited by blueumbreon01; 2nd December 2016 at 7:35 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Could we maybe by chance get a page on "Favors" in Alola, i.e. those people who want us to catch a certain Pokemon for them who will pay us for our trouble? I know of the Cutiefly lady in the Pokemon Center on Route 3, the Rockruff man next to the gate between Routes 1 and 3, the Drifloon Beauty in the Po9kemon Center on Route 2(?), the Feebas Scientist in the Pokemon Center on Route 5, the Pyukumuku Gentleman in the Boutique in Heahea City, there's one for Mimikyu (that *I* haven't found yet... / ), and maybe there's *ONE* other, I'm not sure), but to my estimation it would help to codify them.
    The Drifloon Beauty gives you 10,000 P, the Cutiefly lady gives you 3,000 and as for the rest, I don't recall with certainty, but I *BELIEVE* the Rockruff was 1,000 P and the Pyukumuku was 2,000 P. I have not caught a Feebas nor as I've said found the Mimikyu NPC yet, so those amounts remain as yet unknown to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemiSerebii View Post
    Could we maybe by chance get a page on "Favors" in Alola, i.e. those people who want us to catch a certain Pokemon for them who will pay us for our trouble? I know of the Cutiefly lady in the Pokemon Center on Route 3, the Rockruff man next to the gate between Routes 1 and 3, the Drifloon Beauty in the Po9kemon Center on Route 2(?), the Feebas Scientist in the Pokemon Center on Route 5, the Pyukumuku Gentleman in the Boutique in Heahea City, there's one for Mimikyu (that *I* haven't found yet... / ), and maybe there's *ONE* other, I'm not sure), but to my estimation it would help to codify them.
    The Drifloon Beauty gives you 10,000 P, the Cutiefly lady gives you 3,000 and as for the rest, I don't recall with certainty, but I *BELIEVE* the Rockruff was 1,000 P and the Pyukumuku was 2,000 P. I have not caught a Feebas nor as I've said found the Mimikyu NPC yet, so those amounts remain as yet unknown to me.
    What you're looking for is listed on the SM sidebar as "Pokédex Quests." Located under New Mechanics & Features.

There's two possible updates that might be worthwhile

firstly a section on the 'hidden' z' stones like Psychium Z given they are obtained somewhat differently than the ones from trials.

Also in relation to the pokemon specific z moves (eg Malicious Moonsault) on their attackdex perhaps it would benefit from showing the move that can be used to activate them as well
    ( eg Darkest Lariat).

perhaps add a drop down menu on the attackdex page specifically for z-moves

I know they aren't compatible yet, but when you do Pokemon of the Week, could you show a Pokemon's location in Gold, Silver and Crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I know they aren't compatible yet, but when you do Pokemon of the Week, could you show a Pokemon's location in Gold, Silver and Crystal?
    There's absolutely no reason to put that on the PotW given the Gen 2 games are years out of date and unlike the Gen 1 games, they have no ports to the VC. However, if you're so inclined, if you click on the picture at the top of the page in the PotW, it'll take you to that Pokemon's Pokedex page. From there, if they existed in Gen 2, you can select Gen 2 Dex to pull up their Gen 2 page, which'll tell you where they were found in GSC.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Serebii- If I may suggest:

I was looking at your comprehensive EV Mechanics Guide (which I am finding extremely useful, thank you).
    However- looking at your suggested defense ev location- you recommend s.o.s battles against Geodudes on route 12.
    Geodudes can self-destruct at that level, potentially disrupting the battle

I suggest s.o.s battles against Roggenrolas on ten carat hill. Same ev yeild, slightly lower encounter rate (30% as opposed to geodudes 40%) and no self- destruct.
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. For 3ds, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104