Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

a topic search function WOULD BE GREAT thx in advance.....if you put it that is
    Dont ask God why he put thorns among the roses...thank God for putting roses among the thorns
    GROUPS IM IN
    ICE POKEMON FAN CLUBIRISH SPPF MEMBERS CLUBLEGEND OF ZELDA CLUB
    CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE CLUB

Could you list what dual type pokemon are weak/strong against? Sometime's it's confusing since it has a trait it's weak against as its second one. (Heatran as an example.)

It would be really helpful.
    I love Psyduck & Meowth.

This idea sounds stupid but, is there a way to create a program so that once you know the english names of all the characters/pokemon you can enter it into the program, it searches through the entire site and replaces all the japanese names with the english.

A bit of a fantasy, and if you did do it you would probably have to be careful around the japanese records. I know in Zoey's bio it says her japanese name is Zoey

What about if you can add the 3rd Generation move tutor attacks and all that to the 4th generation Pokemon so it can be much easier to make movesets for Pokemon without flipping back and forth between its 3rd and 4th generation page?

Could you create a bio for Nando seeing as he has appeared in two episodes and it seems likely that he will appear again in the future

First of all, sorry I someone already asked for this, but I used the search function and didn't find any post asking for this.

Having said that.

Perhaps you could create a page about the new personalities (proud of its power, alert to sounds, etc.) and what they mean. I know they have something to do with IVs. My IV 30 attack pokes all have "Proud of its power", my perfect speed IV pokes have "alert to sounds".

Furthermore, perhaps include Smeargle in the attackdex, or a page discribing which unique movesets he can inherit to his offspring.
    Like Curse/Wish Umbreon and Pursuit/Ice Punch Weavile. This may prevent alot of useless forum topics and it would help a great deal in breeding.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to see more animé avatars, more Staravia XD.

This may sound like a stupid suggestion, so please don't flame me for it -_-''

How about developing your own fan based pokemon game. Get people on serebiiforums to help you with it (so it's not just you) - make new pokemon etc. You could also make it so that the game is able to connect to the internet to trade and battle with people.

It's not illegal (I don't think) as long as you don't make a profit?

It is completely illegal

O, ok. I thought I read somewhere that as long as you gave all credit to nintendo for the idea, made your own pokemon, areas etc, and didnt make a profit on it, that it would be ok. My mistake.

I'm sure if you wanted to do it, you would need to ask nintendo for the rights and probably pay a large sum of money.

It would really benefit me if I could search for Pokemon from specific locations (time of day too) within the Pokedex. Like if you clicked "Mt. Ember grass" in Magmar's Pokedex listing, it would list all other Pokemon in the area as well. Other functions like search by evolution type might not be a bad idea either.

To go in junction with finding Pokemon for specific EVs, I would like to be able to find out in which areas certain Pokemon are more common as well and to be able to compare them in that way.

lots of things
    1 add a button so you can see your post withoust going members list
    2 stop have those times when the system doesn't work and it takes hours to get a page
    3 continue the manga section picture you did with the first the book series you know when it looks like a game

Another suggestion:

Get all maps of all areas (Jhoto etc.), and for each route etc, link it to a new page where you are able to view what pokemon can be found there.

This could be useful as some people when trying to catch all pokemon go to each area and catch all the pokemon there they can find. So this will let them know what is where.

I know you've done this for the islands and other things, so I thought it would be useful for everything.

If an admin sees this can you please delete my account. I asked for it to be deleted ages ago, but I was told if I left it for 4 months, the account would be pruned. That never happened.

You should have a place where you can compare stats and movesets

The only thing I can think of that could be done would be Game Mechanics page rewrites for Pokerus and EVs. I was very confused as to what the little smily beside my Medicham's name was when I got it in a trade, and so I think clarifying what the Pokerus status and the smiley means would help some other n00bs or people who dunno what they mean.

As for EVs, you could just update the page with the Power Items and how many EVs they yield.

Well, if possible, some form of a world map, with a zoom feature, and pokemon locations

Latest Chapter- 5: Don't Pressure Us

Chapter 6: Up All Night Current Status- First Draft in Progress.
        Spoiler:- Review Policy and Image Credit:

Serebii,

If you can, could you construct an itemdex? for DP/R/S/E

I know you have a pokedex, berrydex, and attackdex, so I was thinking it would be nice for an itemdex, thankyou
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

I'm pretty sure this has not yet been requested but,

Could you please add a option in the D/P Pokedex to sort by Shinou dex number,

It would make figuring out which pokemon you still need to see to get the national dex a lot easier.

It would be really cool if you can add the optimal traits, natures, etc. to the pokedex so we know what to look for in the wild. It would help me out a lot so I don't have to look in 3+ places to get the info I need.
    To be continued...

Serebii, thank you for making the event Pokemon page. However, there is one Pokemon you could have added. That would be the Jirachi from Pokemon Channel.

Apparently, from multiple sources (including a video) the Jirachi OT is CHANNEL, and its number is 40122. Could you look into it?
    Last edited by Auraninja; 25th June 2007 at 1:47 AM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

You should make a page of the location of where you can see the sinnoh dex pokemon

[IMG]http://i22.*******.com/29erqyt.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to Flamegon for The Doctor banner and futuramagirl for the super trio banner

It's called the PokéDex. We have one for D/P with locations of Pokémon. Isn't that enough? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Serebii, thank you for making the event Pokemon page. However, there is one Pokemon you could have added. That would be the Jirachi from Pokemon Channel.

Apparently, from multiple sources (including a video) the Jirachi OT is CHANNEL, and its number is 40122. Could you look into it?
    He didn't make it. I did. e_e; I'm putting my damn name in that list when I get it updated.

I have the info for the Jirachi. Unfortunately, I'm SWAMPED in a ton of event Pokémon to sort out, so it won't be updated for a bit just yet.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Default Sinnoh Legends

Just one thing I would really like. Would you please start putting Sinnoh legendaries in Pokemon of the Week? Especially Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf (and Dialga/Palkia, although they are Uber), as they need to be caught prior to the National Dex and it would be useful to know what one would do with such a Pokemon in order to get a good nature.

Please consider this. Thank you!

Umm, perhaps an AccessoryDex?

It would be nice (at least for me, dunno about anyone else) to see what accessories there are, and what they go with (Natural Style, etc.).

Also, maybe something involving the plates text?
    When the univers was created, its shards became this plate...

And, if the owner is in Amnity Square, maybe how to get him?
    Last edited by Golde; 30th June 2007 at 4:57 AM.

Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast