Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Yes we have them all but I feel its a bt redundant. Yes we did it with Emerald but for the time being these sprites are what we're using

Alright. I guess that's okay. Kind of sad, but I guess other sites have them. Although I DO hope the Deoxys/Aruseus/Unknown/other pokemon with different form sprites get up soon! Those will be great!
    Last edited by SiegLord; 7th October 2006 at 8:17 PM.

Hurray! Another brilliant update. The way I see it, there are only a few more things to do! Attackdex (which shoudln't be hard as we now have all the info!) and the remaining sprites for Unown, Deoxys, Minomuchi, Minomadamu, Cherrim, Karanakusi, Toritodon, and Aruseusu. I may have missed a few, but that's the general idea! Keep up the excellent work! We all appreciate what you do Serebii! And believe me, we are all grateful.
    Last edited by SiegLord; 8th October 2006 at 4:53 PM.

We have all the sprites for Karanakushi and Toritodon

you can add the type of the new attacks for contests............you already added the attack one but how about for contests........

merry christmas!

You could get spirtes for collusem and XD.
    Sharpedo and Sektor are my bishies! Touch them and you will receive a bite on the neck and a rocket up your bum!

Dream Team!
    Credit to Bulbgarden and MK Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We have all the sprites for Karanakushi and Toritodon
    Ah. Sorry. I was listing off the ones with different forms that I knew, and yesterday's post made it sound like you didn't have many of the alt forms. I guess Castform should also be on that list. And I do apologize if I am demanding too much from you, I just want your site to be one I can go for to get maximum content! Even if you don't have the animations, those can be found elsewhere.
    Last edited by SiegLord; 8th October 2006 at 7:35 PM.

Post My humble suggestions

First, I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge Serebii and staff. Your sites have been the most informative when it comes to pokémon and are very thorough as well as in depth with details.

I hate to bring up a dead site, but before I used your site, I used Pokémon Forever. The one aspect of that site I miss the most, and do not see in the same extent here, is a listing of the variety of possibility in individual pokémon's stats (3rd-4th generation).

What I mean is, the pokédex on Serebii.net lists Max stats (trained) for every pokémon (and I am extremely grateful for that) but Pokémon Forever had stats divided up by level, range, trained/untrained and beneficial/negative/neutral personality. In other words, I could see what a pokémon is potentially capable of at a level (5, 25, 50 and 100) for every combination of training and personality.

For instance: a lvl 5, neutral, untrained, attack range of 8-17 (depending on IVs). This makes comparing in game results much easier. I know the IV Calculator is designed to make up for some of the info, but having max untrained (no EV) stats listed (lvl 100 at least, maybe later add lvl 50 for both trained/untrained) as well as a range (lowest-highest possible) would be wonderful.

I understand this would take tremendous effort, and by no means am I complaining or demanding this feature. I'm simply offering my suggestion based on previously having access to this information and then losing it. I don't know if anyone has archived that info for simple uploading, but I imagine with the amazing talents and resources of the staff, it is possible to acquire nonetheless.

I will continue to enjoy the blessing of this resource regardless of my idea's consideration. I just want to say thanks and extend courtesy to the people who put effort and time into the site, without selfish motivation. I hope to become a valuable member of the forums and participate in the upcoming D/P WiFi revolution (I live in the USA).
    My favorite pokémon:

My first trainer card, courtesy of NJ_Diaruga from the GameSpot forums
    Sprites credit goes to: Eevee, loadingNOW, Zhenlin, Pipian, Pika, Serebii and anyone I forgot.

I would like to see a search bar to in the pokedex so I can just type in the pokemon's name to find it.

I know the 3rd gen Pokedex already has this info, but I feel that the D/P Pokedex should include the attacks that Pokemon can learn from Move Tutors, XD Purification attacks, rare attacks (Surf/Fly on Pikachu, for example) from the 3rd gen games.
    After all, the Advance games are compatible with the DS games, so it's not like these Pokemon suddenly forget those moves!

Again, I know that info is in the 3rd gen 'dex, but I really beleive it should be visible in the new Pokedex, even if only for convenience's sake.

We tried that but it made the dex look soooooooo cluttered so we removed it

The pages were massive =\

It was too much info on one page, its better to just have to refer back to the 3rd gen dex.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

when are you going to get the pokedex and location info in there any ways

Sorry if i sound like a pest i am jst excited
    --Under Construction--

Its Been a While ;]

Well we thought we'ld leave that out

how come serebii didnt put the locations of the 4th generation pokemon the pokedex?

They Say Coming Soon Ffs

Will the new abilities like Psychic Dream be up soon?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    The pages were massive =\

It was too much info on one page, its better to just have to refer back to the 3rd gen dex.
    Well, that's reasonable enough.
    And please forgive my toadying, but your avatar is made of win.

I think that the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon page on Serebii could use a list of all the Adventure Log entries, with a SPOILERS warning, of course. It would really help out people who are trying to fill up their adventure logs, but don't know what they're supposed to do to do it.

I have a suggestion, Why don't you put the Katakana names for pokemon in the dex? It would make it easier for people who own japanese versions of the games (I.e. Diamond and Pearl) to look up pokemon, especially using the Wi-Fi search feature, as all the names you look up are in Katakana I think. Also adding the Hirigana to the moves learnt and abilities may be beneficial for people to look up what strange new move their pokemon has just learned.

Read this Serebii:
    how about an Ability Dex because it makes it easier to find pokemon with specific abilities
    Last edited by deosys; 26th November 2006 at 10:17 AM.
    Bring it on!!

Will the Pokedex entries like "It is painted in myth as a Pokémon that used its thousands of skills to create the world." or so be added soon?

Just an idea, but do you think somone could go over items and moves (such as Calm Mind) and write a more general description of what they do? I ws under appreciating alota moves for a long time untill I saw them in action. Give descriptions such as "adds 50% of the original power" or something. Just to give people like more more of an idea of what a potensially awsome move does.
    (This was posted somewhere else, too, but needed to be here)

For the Seribii.net site, I think you should put up updates about special events. That way people know when rare pokemon are coming around their neihgbourhood.

How about adding a Rescue report Forum/thread for Mystery Dungeon.
    Well, this idea extends from Animal Xing's forums. On there, when a trade is made, you make a topic(or post in an existing one) about the user you traded with, & you say if it went well etc,etc,etc.
    Why not do that with MD rescues?

It could also be used for DP trades.

Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast