Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I tend not to put spoiler tags on the site, in fact other than in random news posts where its big stuff, I never have. If you go into a section, you had to expect it to include spoilers

There isnt really a lack of information for spin off games. We tend to include most of it...its just there isnt really that much that warrants seperate pages and such.

Comic stopped because the artist was getting personal attacks by idiots. Constructive criticism is one thing...but this was not it.
    Ahh I see. Perhaps a warning sign of some such anyway? For future reference, since it isn't made clear at all that there will be spoilers.

Makes sense then. Though the MD section missed an evolution page, detailing evo's that were different to the main games, but yeah I can see why there wouldn't be a lot in the first place. (Oddly, Gamefaqs doesn't have such a list either, guess no one compiled one, or, I couldn't find it.)

I never knew that. It's a shame because Ryuu was so very nice, and to be honest, could draw far better then half the people I could see flaming her about it.

Ah, people are so very ungrateful.

Thanks for that.

Banner credit: Jakotsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN
    Profesco says:
    You were an admirable baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by L0L View Post
    They named a game after me?

Maybe maps of caves and items/trainers in them for DPP.

^^ Pokearth isn't good enough for you?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

There should be a forum with the best threads on the entire Serebii forums, specially selected for being good threads. This would be similar to the "Smogon's Greatest Hits" forum on Smogon. However, there would be no Trou du Cul equivalent, where the worst threads go, because would give trolls too much attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Once, I bought one of those mushroom cheeseburgers at Burger King whilst traversing the streets of Amsterdam on vacation. Suffice it to say, the Mario games made a whole lot more sense after that.
    I am Staraptor Call on Smogon.
    Claimed: The flying, space-rending, exploding dog.

First, this thread is for site suggestions, not forum ones. Please go to the SerebiiForums suggestion thread for ideas like this. Second, I think an idea like that would be too subjective to work well here. Smogon is smaller so it's easier to manage... but this forum seems too large for a "greatest hits" section to be a good idea, especially since we have so many diverse sections.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

on the pokedex, can you show in what tier they are, though some may be arguable, you can just say so there...
    Got Milk?
    No Me Nether

That's not really relevant for the Pokédex. The Pokédex is an encyclopedia

in the pokedex can you show what trainer has which pokemon for the ones trainers have?
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesareFunny View Post
    in the pokedex can you show what trainer has which pokemon for the ones trainers have?
    That's not really a Pokédex worthy thing...

I am hoping that that there is a TCG update soon. If you would like any help with it feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    I am hoping that that there is a TCG update soon. If you would like any help with it feel free to PM me!
    There will be. We're planning big things

Cool! Is there another big project planned? (Like Pokearth big?)

i dont know if anyone else knows but the pokemon.com site just updated with info on the movie, changing mugon to newton, and just bluntly revealing shaymin's sky forme. just thought id let everybody know.
    feed me Please! Ditto!Me too!if its not too much to askyes i made it myself XD
    I need a TRU so please contact me if you have a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    Cool! Is there another big project planned? (Like Pokearth big?)
    Not as of yet. There's several things on the go such as a re-jig of the animé section (the first of which has been episode pictures (which I need to get back on with soon with Early to Mid Johto and then its done)) and the upcoming TCG section revival.

However, nothing as big as Pokéarth has been planned, but the stuff we're doing has big database inclusion like Pokéarth did...the bit I'm doing for the animé for example involves a lot of this

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's not really a Pokédex worthy thing...
    can you atleast make a list of which pokemon you can see from trainers in sinnoh somewhere?
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

can you atleast make a list of which pokemon you can see from trainers in sinnoh somewhere?
    If you mean in the game then theres no need because if you battle every trainer before the league then there is no need for a list to be made because you should have seen all the pokemon and see the last ones during the battles in the league.

Pokearth helps. Thank you Serebii, I cant wait for the rise of the TCG section!

Pokemon Ranger 2 Boss Page

I looked through the passages and it seems that a few things aren't exactly true. For example, under Garchomp's passage it says "One of the admins were left behind". I just wen't through that cutscene and Ice actually stayed because he wanted to. Also, instead of saying "one of the admins" you could actually name "Kincaid" or "Heath". So pretty much a revamp of this page would be nice. I realize you made this page while going through the japanese game so you just used logic to guess on a few things.

Also, more of a request, could you change some of the boss pictures to action shots. Or the little scene where on the bottom it says "Drapion".

So this is really just to perfect the site even more.

Just pointing out that Pokemon.com revealed 3 new MD2 online missions
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Since we got a AnimeDex, would there also be a MangaDex, TCGDex... etc?
    Well... I know...
    MangaDex requires lots of time from Coronis, and he is super busy...
    TCG section is getting an overhaul now, so how about a Dex coming with it?
    My REnCune(++)!!!:

Another Version Entei-Based:

Credit goes to Eeveerose

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

I want a all region game made on DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by PokemonFan_Samuel)

Coronis mentioned a while back wanting to do a list like that but I dont know if he will

TCGdex? Maybe...who knows if it'll happen

I don't know if this is plausible, but on the anime or manga summary pages, it would be extremely helpful if there were navigation bars or something so that you could go to the previous or next chapter or episode. It's kind of a hassle to have to press back and scroll through a really long list again, especially since CTRL+F doesn't work on the site in some browsers.

Maybe adding a photo-sharing section(with no "inapropriate pictures" of course)

Small pic made by me.
    With Every Black Knight

There's A White One Too!

Err...Or Silver..XD

Well not really a mistake, more of a question. I figured that it would be better to ask here than to start a thread asking it.

Why in the Pokemon of the week section, there are pages for Sandshrew and Sandslash, when they are the exact same pokemon, but Sandslash has superior stats? I understand that there are pages for Charmeleon and Charizard, as Charizard has a different typing from Charmeleon, but not why there are pages for Sandshrew or Sandslash.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Explorers of Darkness and Time had indeed Rescue Rank Changes.

Normal Rank: Starting
    Bronze Rank: 100 points
    Silver Rank: 400 points
    Gold Rank: 1600 points
    Diamond Rank: 3200 points
    Super Rank: 6000 points
    Ultra Rank: 10000 points
    Hyper Rank: 15000 points
    Master Rank: 115000 points

Would make a rather nice update to that area.
    Not quite sure on the Master Rank.

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast