Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2445

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Smile allowing 4th gen pokemon of the week requests

i think it would be cool if we were allowed to request a pokemon for the pokemon of the week. maybe through a request forum by which the moderator or the writer for the pokemon of the week chooses one of us for our requests. we can respond by email too maybe. just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by dosxxxxx View Post
    i think it would be cool if we were allowed to request a pokemon for the pokemon of the week. maybe through a request forum by which the moderator or the writer for the pokemon of the week chooses one of us for our requests. we can respond by email too maybe. just a thought
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=242462
    Last edited by Midnight Lucario; 4th July 2009 at 9:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

Links from Dex to Dex (For example, linking Oddish's DPPt dex page to it's RBYGSC, and 3rd Gen ones)
    Last edited by goldfan; 6th July 2009 at 4:29 PM.

Post Trainer stuff...

I think you should be able to upload your trainer details from the games (if that's possible).
    Shaunie
    My Platinum Team All Level 100

Hey, maybe we should use the character icons from Pokésho as avatars. And some of their sprites, too.

i know this is likely asking a lot, but what about a Coordinator Dex? its very time consuming to look up what pokemon learns what moves, then then look at a whole other set of pages to find out if the move is tough, smart, cute ect. its a lot easier to see the whole list of moves a pokemon can learn, when it learns them and what contest category the move falls under

I think some sort of Pokemon Contest Guide would be very helpful as I am getting in to Contests at the moment.

If I'll suggest Serebii something- is to make the episode pictures Faster!
    I mean, the episode is releasing is Thursday, and Serebii is making them only in Sataurday. And don't say me excuses that he's need to make Animedex. So it's not good, because in Filb de they have pictures in Thursday.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    I have a suggestion that I feel would be worthy of your time to refine, and I realise that many others have probably suggested this in the previous pages. While the pages devoted to games from FireRed/Leafgreen onwards are very polished and informative, those for the games preceding them seem rather dated. It seems obvious that you've hit on a formula for how the game pages are to look since FR/LG, so I wonder whether the pages for games before these could be brought up to more recent standards.

Given that you've refined the pages for Snap and Puzzle League due to their Virtual Console release, do you reckon that doing so for the likes of Stadium, RBY, GSC would also be worthwhile?
    I personally think the same. I've been playing Crystal and Red lately, and it's very annoying to look what moves they learn from TMs, when you only see the numbers, and you can't remember what TM gives what move. if it would be updated to the way it is in gen 3 and onwards, it would be really great.

Sig made by
    Leyniar

Quote Originally Posted by Elrade View Post
    Hey, maybe we should use the character icons from Pokésho as avatars. And some of their sprites, too.
    PokéSho sprites and character icons are fan made, therefore we cannot use them. Keep in mind that the suggestions are meant for the site, not the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I mean, the episode is releasing is Thursday, and Serebii is making them only in Sataurday. And don't say me excuses that he's need to make Animedex. So it's not good, because in Filb de they have pictures in Thursday.
    You seem to have a terrible misconception, this is not Filb.de, this is SPP. Serebii is a busy person and uploads the the images whenever he finds it fit to his schedule.
    Last edited by Kreis; 11th July 2009 at 12:29 PM.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    You seem to have a terrible misconception, this is not Filb.de, this is SPP. Serebii is a busy person and uploads the the images whenever he finds it fit to his schedule.
    Filb is too busy man. But he's upload's the pictures in Thursday. Serebii only in Sataurday...

Filb is too busy man. But he's upload's the pictures in Thursday. Serebii only in Sataurday...
    They're not the same people, if Serebii has it in his routine to upload the episode pictures on Saturday, then by all means he's going to do it.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

You did not understand me yet. I meant that the ep is air in Thursday and Serebii uploads the pics only in Sadaurday. In this case filb is better.

There has been an issue which has delayed them. It is out of my control. I'm not just sitting on them, deciding not to post them.

Please note that this is the first time in like 2 years where its been this late. Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Please note that this is the first time in like 2 years where its been this late. Relax
    But it's so late in the 3-4 last weeks, not from today
    I think that the last time that you have post episode pictures in 1 day it was maybe episode 598

Edit: I have a suggestion-maybe you can make in every episode a little section on the pokemon that shown in the pokedex of our friends
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 11th July 2009 at 3:16 PM.

It's not exactly a problem I can fix though. If I could post them on thursday, I would

Jeez

Thats not really a problem, more of a personal problem. He cant fix everything :/ Ya know, People have lives.
    Last edited by Ri-Chan; 11th July 2009 at 7:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster21 View Post
    Thats not really a problem, more of a personal problem. He cant fix everything :/ Ya know, People have lives.
    This isn't a life issue...well it might be but not of mine. Our usual contact for ep pics is absent

Joe stop hiring sucky staff members!
    GAWD

Quote Originally Posted by Locke Yggdrasill View Post
    Joe stop hiring sucky staff members!
    GAWD
    I never know when you're being facetious...oh, yes I do

Why don't do an announcement when the forums reach 100.000 members? It's only 400 members away.

Well there's been tons more members; threads and user accounts used to be "pruned" or deleted to save space or make things faster or summat. You'll notice there's no inactive accounts before a certain cutoff date, which is probably some time near october 05. For the year and 10 montsh before that, inactive users were deleted, so we're probably at like 110k now. It's a good idea, though, I'm not trying to suggest not doing it, I was just talking to hear myself talk.

I know that Serebii isn't in charge of V-bulliten which as far as I know is in charge of the forums, but is there a way you could give serebii,net a DSi format? As in it is formated to to look better on the DSi's internet application?

If you can format the Forums I'd suggest the DSi verson have no picture because I noticed user's Avatar's and Signitures slow down the DSi.

What's you're requesting is the equivalent of a WAP site, which is a website made for older cellular phones who have difficulty displaying images and parsing scripts so therefore the WAP site has little to no images and no scripts. However, I fear you may just have to suck it up, because making a WAP site out of a forum is almost a no-can-do. It'd require a crack(ed out) staff with near complete knowledge of vBulletin and months of work. That's more of an update you'd request from the vBulletin R&D team instead of someone who uses the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke Yggdrasill View Post
    What's you're requesting is the equivalent of a WAP site, which is a website made for older cellular phones who have difficulty displaying images and parsing scripts so therefore the WAP site has little to no images and no scripts. However, I fear you may just have to suck it up, because making a WAP site out of a forum is almost a no-can-do. It'd require a crack(ed out) staff with near complete knowledge of vBulletin and months of work. That's more of an update you'd request from the vBulletin R&D team instead of someone who uses the software.
    Well it was just a suggestion, I hardly even use the DSi for internet needs. And I said in my post that I know that he wasn't in charge of the forums but at least his site could be changed.

Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast