Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

In the DP Dex, can you put the differences between the male and female sprites?

lukedaman is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Poke`dex Upgrade

I think that in the pokedex there should be a search bar so we can just type in the name of the pokemon we want to look up, instead of having to scroll through all of them to find the ones we want, therefore cutting are time down on searching for them greatly! Plz take this into consideration, thank you!

This should be easy enough: could the Attackdex and DP item lists please be a little more specific in their descriptions?
    It seems that the in-game descriptions are being used, which is all well and good for casual players, but is anyone here a casual player?

For example, Nature Blessing's "Power and type of move depends on the held berry". What berries give it what power and type? How much does the Blue Sky Plate improve Flying attacks by? How many turns do Cold/Wet/Hot/Sandy rocks increase for their respective weather effects? How many Battle Points do you need to buy the Scissor Cross TM?

I could go on for ages!

about 3 posts up i made a thread about and here it is: on the dp pokedex it has female and male sprites and i know there supposed to look different but i cant tell. id be cool if they had pokemon female/male differences on the pokedex. if any one could tell me any differences that would help cuz i cant see em. ty!

Bloohbah!!!!

CLAIMED MOMOCHI ZABUZA IN ANIME BISHIE THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    You don't hang yourself if you're on a temper tantrum, you strangle your sister.

I know that the mods are busy, but if you try to post a club and fail, can they tell you what was wrong???

Lightbulb My Ideas!

Why don't you delete the female sprites for Pokemon with no difference. Many sites have already found which ones do. It will hopefully stop the "tell us the difference" requests, & save bandwith.

Also, please make a interctive DP map, like the mysterious dungeon ones. It would say what pokemon (if any), what trainers, (if any, what items are found, excluding hidden ones for simple reasons, what gyms, what special features etc. I don't know what each route is so I have trouble finding early pokemon for my team plan. I sure others would apriciate it to, although I acknoledge it's quite a big project
    Will-Powered Spriter

a couple days ago i read in the Webmaster forum section that the sites were costing u a lot of money to run each month. well why not do fundraisers? You could sell like Serrebi.net T-shirts. My sister goes to a Harry Potter site all the time and the sell site T-Shirts to help pay for the site. you should do that.
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

This is not much of a suggestion, if you have the time you could update the Berry Dex with the Diamond and Pearl Berries

Serebii, you have said that evening on Diamond and Pearl was from 5:00 PM to 7:00, but could you update your section on time in the D/P section so that it says what all the times of days happen?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

You should put back the whos online thread - i used it alot X)
    [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="1"][Midnight Gaming]

I'm not sure if this has been said already, but I would like to see all of the diamond and pearl sections have a different color scheme; and the pokedex and attack dex need new layouts.
    And a more in depth attack dex would be helpful, you know, not just using the in game text, like one of the previous posters said.

That's just my opinion, and I hope you consider it.

Behold:

Super Penguin!

Lightbulb Wi-Fi Pokestore

You could have a section on the site were people can buy pokemons from you using wi-fi you could have there prices differ depending on how rare they are.

Default Mystery Dungeon: Red & Blue Rescue Team

I really wish you guys had a bigger section of Red & Blue Rescue Team, or at least a Rescue Team Pokedex, or something.

Brawl Friend Code: 3051-0670-9874
    Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: 1419-0838-9565
    Message if you want to play.

Umm we have a massive section for Dungeon including a Pokedex

I was just wondering on the DP pokedex theres no like Text or "Flavour Text" on it not like the previous pokedex...s.
    Last edited by John Ray; 30th October 2006 at 6:54 PM.

DANIEL CRAIG BEST BOND!

Made by me ^

why hasnt shinji's bio been updated yet, he caught an ursaring and released a stantler

Maybe you could make a page for all the sprites for Spinda and Unown. Also, a page for all major Pokemon apppearances in the anime/Pokemon owned by anime trainers

Serebii could:

Update the PokeNav page: Find it annoying to see PokeNavi
    Hi guys.

I've got Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Squirtles, and Cyndaquils ready to trade. Send me an offer if you'd like one.

Any chance the new dex entries will be put up soon?

Suggestions:

Update:
    The "All Attacks" page in the D/P Section

Add:
    "All Abilities" Page(Similar the the R/S Ability Page) int the DP section, so people can know what Pokemon have what abilities without the bother of looking at every single dex entry.
    Last edited by Dunsparce; 8th November 2006 at 1:13 AM.
    Banner by SapphireL!

In the forums we should have a thread that only mods can write in and if anyone breaks a rule and a mod decides to warn or punish any one then they write in the thread what happened, who did it and why it was bad. The rules are kinda long and subject to semantics and some people don't have english as their first language and some people like me are just to ditzy to get most of what we're not supposed to do! It'd be good so people could look and find out things you're not allowed to do and if someone did something bad without meaning to they can find out what the problem was.
    Thankyou
    xx

If you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=167103

Maybe some Letters About The Rules To Newbies?
    Or Maybe Just Direct Them To The Newbie Launge When THey First Log On?
    Just A Thought......
    ~Nightdawn~

No offence but if I was Serebii I would change the logo.
    The new one is really ugly. No offence, maybe you like it, but I think, you really need to ask someone for new logo.

well i was thinking maybe if we had more in depth main pokemon bio's and joe i know youre ULTRA busy but i would write them actually like doing that weirdly its kinda a hobby :S i will use something like aipom as a suggestion i dont mean to offend you so please dont take it badly

Ash's aipom has a playfull and nieve nature Ash and aipom became friends in the episode Marvel Mountain Of The Giant Slaking and Aipom followed Ash.
    Ash and Aipom met up again in the episode May vs Drew The Final Battle since then the two have devolped a close realationship and get on very well however Aipoms mischevous personalty still remains and so does his love for Ash's hat.
    Aipom has not had many significant battles or wins but has managed to remain in Ash's shinno squad. Aipom knows an array of attacks including swift,focus punch,scratch,tackle

achievments
    Aipom has not had many achievments yet due to his short time on Ash's team

i think serebii should add a search space so you can easily search for it.
    sometimes i have to search for about half an hour for something while this could be easier(no offence).

just add me, but Pm me so i can add you too .

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast