Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2498

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

They're not randomly placed, there is actually an order, a very logical order

You should have some sort of index telling how much EVs of each kind and EXP each Elite Four rematch has. Like, telling you how much EVS and EXP you were to get were you to zoom through the DP Elite Four with an untraded, not item holding team.

'Cus that way I could just beat the Elite Four a bunch and feed my Marshtomp EV-reducing berries after each battle.
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

Default Serebii.net Game Info Discontinued!?

I've brought these issues up two times before, yet nothing has been done to fix these Errors/Problems. So, I'm going to mention them again.

In the Pokemon FireRed & Leaf Green Section of the Games Category of Serebii.net, it brought up a subject about Mystery Gifts and the cave known as Altering Cave. The same subjects were brought up in the Pokemon Emerald Section. It stated that there would be more info about these topics when more info came out. It is now 2009, and nothing has been added to these topics in Fire Red & Leaf Green or Emerald. This situation is also true about the Mystery Gift section--and the Plate Translations about Arceus in "The Arceus Factor"--of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. I'm glad Serebii.net and a "Current & Upcoming Events" Category to their website, but none of the Diamond & Pearl Mystery Gifts have been added to the Diamond & Pearl Section. Is someone going to add this info? And when?

Another Section I've waited to be updated is "Smash Bros. Brawl". Wolf O'Donnell's Profile--including his Picture and how to unlock him--STILL hasn't been corrected. And there are still Categories yet to be created, such as an "Event Battles: Co-op Mode" Section and possibly more.

I'll admit that people have told me to wait untill other "Newer" Games have been finished on Serebii.net, and that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is not a Pokemon game, but this is ridiculous. I was told this back at the end of 2007. It's now almost 2010!

1, Altering Cave never got officially known about
    2. DP's Mystery Gift section does not warrant updating
    3. I'll get to those but there are priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    2. DP's Mystery Gift section does not warrant updating
    Why not?

Sorry for being so blunt, but is it because there are no other Mystery Gifts for those games available anymore? If that's the case then fair enough, otherwise I'd keep them up-to-date because you need to consider that not everyone has Platinum/HGSS yet.

I am sorry if this gives you more work than you need, but I just feel that you need to be fully aware of the entire audience your site draws in and what they may or may not have.

Perhaps this isn't much of an issue to most people... But I've been going through the berrydex ( http://www.serebii.net/berrydex-dp/ ) and I've noticed that the locations of none of these berries are listed. Its a non-issue for common berries, but for the rarer ones, it would be nice to have something added to the berry profiles to tell us where and/or how to get said berry. Either that or add a separate page for exclusively rare berries and how to obtain them in a chart, and then add a link to that page on the Berrydex page. Perhaps I'm just a freakish completionist, but I can't stand the thought of not being able to gather all of the berries. ^.^;;;

There are several sections for Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness that have yet to be completed. For example, the Zero Island dungeons. In addition, most of the dungeons and items need English translation updates.

Made by D-Man

Default acreus and shiny section

on the shiny section show pictures of a glowing grass looks like and the sparkling grass cuz thats confusing with no pictures
    and for arceus instead of it location saying hall of origin
    have it say trade from diamond and pearl or n.a. because right now the pokedex has no room for it on platinum unless i can see a pic of it in the nat dex showing arceus on the dex

Of course Arceus is in the National Dex. We've known this since 2006

Of course Arceus is in the National Dex. We've known this since 2006
    yeah but what about the shiny patches show pics plz
    im confused and describe shiny random encounters
    Last edited by Midnightkitsune; 16th October 2009 at 4:30 PM.

Default Update Platinum's Amity Square

Hello, good morning.

I'd like to see an update to platinum's amity square page. The lists for turtwig-empoleon never got listed, and the lists don't match up to the pokemon.

Currently I'm listing whatever my own pokemon find in the park, and comparing them to the existing list, and to my textbook-thick guidebook.

Also, its not listed on where you can find the comet accessory, but I'll keep searching.

Please consider my suggestion, and thank you for keeping this site so up-to-date.

I'd like to see an update to the Diamond/Pearl avatars. They're all from the first season.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I recommend looking into the friend thing that happens when you break 1,000 friends.

>_____________>

Ya know, where it only displays 1 on your friend's list in the sidebar and in the tab.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    I recommend looking into the friend thing that happens when you break 1,000 friends.

>_____________>

Ya know, where it only displays 1 on your friend's list in the sidebar and in the tab.
    This is to prevent idiots like you.

This is a FORUM. It's not about collecting friendlist. IT IS NOT FACEBOOK.

People like you really have to learn that.
    Last edited by Maxim; 18th October 2009 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    This is to prevent idiots like you.

This is a FORUM. It's not about collecting friendlist. IT IS NOT FACEBOOK.

People like you really have to learn that.
    And why do you care?

A friends list doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    And why do you care?

A friends list doesn't affect you in the slightest.
    So, why are you doing this, if no one cares?

Such things really annoy me. You think it's cool to have 12984712rr28947e2dgt71236e3dxaw6ir4128qydeho129 friends or what?

The point is moot anyway

1. This is the thread for the site, not the forums
    2. Thats an issue with the forum software and as such, out of my control

Could you possibly resort the video games list in the left column? Sometimes it's hard to find the game you want. And kinda strang that newer games such as RSE and FRLG are listed lower in the list than really old games like Snap.

Agreed with this. Yeah, it's in order of releases by generation, but looking at it normally shows how sloppy looking it is.

If anything, it would be far easier on the eyes and more organized to see the left banner offering a selection of hardware, which then direct to a page where one can select a title.

Something like this:

Game Boy
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 64
    GameCube
    Wii
    Other

Say I select Game Boy, I'd be directed to a page offering me to select the following games:

Pokemon Green
    Pokemon Red and Blue
    Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Gold and Silver
    Last edited by Chris; 22nd October 2009 at 12:17 AM.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

There is actually a logical organisation there

And chris, your idea destroys the "Everything accessible in three clicks" thing I have going on

There is actually a logical organisation there
    Mind explaining to me what that is? Cause right now it looks random to me.

Generations Descending (4, 3, 1/2)
    Then main games in ascending order
    Then spin-off games in pseudo-descending order

Generations Descending (4, 3, 1/2)
    Then main games in ascending order
    Then spin-off games in pseudo-descending order
    That doesn't explain why RSE and FRLG are lower on the list than Snap and Puzzle League.

Snap and Puzzle League got re-released in the last 24 months so got bumped up to 4th gen

Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast