Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2498

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

There is something I want to add to the Pokeradar Information. It appears that both Nidoran M and F both also appear on Route 201, and when going after them with the PokeRadar, almost seem common rather than uncommon. They also have a minimum level of 3, which is what I caught them at. They also seem to have a chance of attracting another Nidoran of the opposite sex with the same nature, but different characteristics.

Both the Nidoran M and F I caught have a Calm nature, and they have different characteristics.

Just something I thought I would say.
    PBR Code:1634 4340 1580 Platinum FC: 3309 4310 0833
    So I think differently...Who cares?
    <-Yup, sounds about right to me...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    their is already an ev page on the game mechanics
    ...yeah, but that's for RSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    ...yeah, but that's for RSE.
    EVs are exactly the same in both generations. As for a list of what pokemon give what EVs, just go to the pokedex.

Made by D-Man

i think that serebii should have its own tier list. if there already is one i would please like a link to it, but alot of people disagree with certain pokemon on the smogon lists
    Platinum FC: 4812-5832-4077

Spoiler:- My badges:

I was browsing the official pokemon website today, and I noticed that their were some passwords available for additional missions for Explorers of Sky. I was wondering if you guys would be posting these for other players, because typically I frequent this page more than any other because I think this is the most informative page when it comes to pokemon news.

http://www.pokemonmysterydungeon.com/#/special_missions
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

You can add Zoey's new pokemon to her character bio.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

You can add Zoey's new pokemon to her character bio.
    Been done

10charlimit.
    Gone, and probably won't come back.
    Back for now.

i got a suggestion maybe make polls here or be able to have games here or videos.

Isn't there an Item-Dex here?
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)
    Do you like any "classic" Mario Games such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, or any other Mario games from systems such as the NES, SNES, N64, or older Game Boy systems? Than join the Classic Mario Games Group! Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=2735

I have claimed Gyarados!

My sig really needs an update, I know. =_=

Nitro, I think there is an itemdex on serebii.net.

DPPT

RSE

I can't be bothered to put anymore links. There is an items page for every pokemon game. Just click on the game you want and find "items" on the sidebar.
    Gone, and probably won't come back.
    Back for now.

An Itemdex would be the sh*t, despite Joe's thoughts. There are far more items than berries, decoration included, lots of mechanics around items (again, far more than ol' berries) and lots of diferent locations through the games, still berries got their own dex. I can imagine great things to include on such section.

But I'm not in charge here, so whatevs.

i think u need to have the overworld sprites (front, back, left side, and right side[and all those in the shiny version]) in the pokedex

Quote Originally Posted by mountainDewie View Post
    i think u need to have the overworld sprites (front, back, left side, and right side[and all those in the shiny version]) in the pokedex
    I've tried that and it breaks the layout somewhat :/

A button for reporting a whole thread?

Seems that the issue is the acctual thread, sometimes not the posters in it.

Serebii, what about the Itemdex idea?
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)
    Do you like any "classic" Mario Games such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, or any other Mario games from systems such as the NES, SNES, N64, or older Game Boy systems? Than join the Classic Mario Games Group! Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=2735

I have claimed Gyarados!

I've been considering it and I think it could be done. Sure would be more fun to do than Valhalla's turning out to be

Whoa, my idea might become part of Serebii!
    Also, not to get off topic, but for the Poke'mon of the week, if the random number generator is annoying you, could you do Froslass?

I have claimed Gyarados!

Maybe you could have a Catch Rate calculator. It's a novel idea that I'm pretty sure no one has done yet to my knowledge. You could just simply enter the Status, Pokeball, Pokemon, and other conditions and find out your percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by mad121212 View Post
    Maybe you could have a Catch Rate calculator. It's a novel idea that I'm pretty sure no one has done yet to my knowledge. You could just simply enter the Status, Pokeball, Pokemon, and other conditions and find out your percentage.
    Dragonfree's (a mod) already has one. But it might be nice to have one on serebii as well.

I suggest you should have a massive overhall of the Mystery dungeon section. A lot of items and dungeons are still in japanese, and some pages haven't been updated from pre-release information, even for the sky pages when the info was in the previous game.

Oh, and the spin-off dex still shows the main games side-effects for moves.
    Will-Powered Spriter

EU release dates for the Pokemon Games would be a nice touch !
    Revenge Is Coming

I was thinging that maybe you could update the Character Bio's of Ash and Dawn to have their teams all be the same length? (Buizel, Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, and Mamoswine) I look at their pages and want to change the pictures to something that fits better oh so badly. Please and thank you very much! ^.^

Not sure if this is a suggestion or not, but how about HD pics for all of the Pok&#233;mon on the main casts' rosters? Ash and Paul were the only ones who got most of their teams updated (though Buizel and Paul's Gliscor still haven't), so I thought it would be nice for the others ;3

BA~

Would it it be possib le to "update" the Moveset Calculator in the Game Mechanics page? Unfortunately, it doesn't have HGSS or Platinum updates, both of which would be invaluable to a competitive battler like me.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Dunno if someone said already but since
        Spoiler:- :

maybe an update on the Pokerus page? it seems as though in DPPt its gotten an upgrade since hoen
    OH NO! :O run Pikachu! ruuuun! oh wait nvm they'll just splode cuz of misingo

I am one of those Pokemon fans who hate the fact that Pokemon are catagorized as
    Ubers, UU, OU, BL etc. It's like you can't make teams of your own favorite Pokemon to
    battle against other people without being criticized for it. If u are one of the people
    who think this idea takes the fun outta Pokemon, put this in ur signature. Started by Pamizard

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast