Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2471

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Sigh... no word about that Zoroark masthead.

Not even with official art?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLupineOne View Post
    Sigh... no word about that Zoroark masthead.

Not even with official art?
    Patience. I put set dates for the current one's position being on top

You won't be disappointed with the next one

how about updating the ranger 3 section on the site, pretty much hasn't been updated since it was created except for pre-release pics

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    how about updating the ranger 3 section on the site, pretty much hasn't been updated since it was created except for pre-release pics
    Very little information has been given since it was created?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Patience. I put set dates for the current one's position being on top

You won't be disappointed with the next one
    Thankyou, Joe!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke the Almighty View Post
    If you want to see Pikachu's Gold sprite, go to the GSC dex.
    If you want to see it's Emerald sprite, go to the RSE dex.
    It's really not that difficult.
    Some of the sprites aren't in the dex.
    1/3 of all people chose Oshawott. 1/3 chose Snivy and 1/3 chose Tepig.
    That's how it should be.

Just a tiny suggestion here that probably doesn't effect most...
    When I go to Serebii.net, it redirects me to the Home Page within a few seconds. This is normally fine, but I find I often go on Serebii.net to look up a Pokémon's moveset, and so I immediately start typing into the search bar, but I often get redirected before I can finish typing. Is there a way to stop this? I know it's only small, and probably not worth bringing up, but yeah. Thanks.
    Last edited by Noctourniquet; 18th February 2010 at 3:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Very little information has been given since it was created?
    we know about more wifi events than deoxys... (heatran, shaymin, manaphy)

Lightbulb

Change the R/S/C/FR/LG/E Pokédex to the R/S/C/FR/LG/E/XD Pokédex.

When i'm wanting a team for doubles battles i want moves that benefit me the most like surf and earthquake (assuming my other pokemon is flying/levitating). So i'd like to suggest a page/game mechanics section thats specifically only talking about moves that have extra effect in doubles battles.
    Gen 5? I still can't wait for HGSS! Ah so much pokemon so little time!

You should add information to Spencer and Anabel.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I appreciate it would take a lot of work for a small thing, but how about linking the Place Names in the Pokedex up with PokeEarth
    Pokedex Progress

K, a few things. I'm PRETTY sure this should go here (I DID check around)

1) The section for the info about Pokemon following you in Hg/Ss is still somewhat bare. If at all possible, could this be amended with details about the items, as well as any other details? I haven't seen any updates for Hg/Ss in a while, so I didn't know what was up with that.

2) Could it possible be stressed that the Platinum update for Ranch was never released in the US, and at the current time, there is no plan to bring it over? Because I've been walking around this whole time thinking I could update it when I got the time XP

K, a few things. I'm PRETTY sure this should go here (I DID check around)

1) The section for the info about Pokemon following you in Hg/Ss is still somewhat bare. If at all possible, could this be amended with details about the items, as well as any other details? I haven't seen any updates for Hg/Ss in a while, so I didn't know what was up with that.

2) Could it possible be stressed that the Platinum update for Ranch was never released in the US, and at the current time, there is no plan to bring it over? Because I've been walking around this whole time thinking I could update it when I got the time XP

1st Is it possible to make all the pokemon images linkable to the pokédex?

For example:
    When I go check the gymleaders and their pokemon in HG/SS I can see what kind of pokemon they have. But when I want to see their weeknesses I have to go to the pokedex and then go look for that pokemon.
    When the picture was linked to the pokedex, I could just click on the picture and see the weeknesses.

2nd I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice to know what kind of attacks the pokemon have (from your opponent)
    Maybe that is writable below the image of the pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Manetric View Post
    I appreciate it would take a lot of work for a small thing, but how about linking the Place Names in the Pokedex up with PokeEarth
    I reposted my suggestion below.

I hope it gets trough tough!
    Last edited by Miaka1986; 27th February 2010 at 7:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miaka1986 View Post
    I have another possible improvement for the pokedex.
    It's a feature I'ld like to see in the near future.

Is it possible to 'link' the pokemon locations?

For example: Buneary: common in Eterna Forest.
    Then it would be nice if you could click on 'Eterna Forest' to see what other pokemon there are in Eterna Forest.

Becouse if you want to EV train, I'ld like to know how many other pokemon there are in the area.
    I would still like to see this feature ^_^

I think you should have 1-3 respectable, seasoned admins, no need for all these kids who get big heads when given admin power. Then you should limit the amount of graphics someone can put in their signature (one of the biggest reasons your site is so slow).
    R.I.P. Max 8/8/1996 - 12/31/2008
    I love you, I miss you.

This has probably been asked a lot, but could you add other manga to the manga section besides Pokemon Special? Special is great, but there are a lot of others.

Quote Originally Posted by RichRI322 View Post
    I think you should have 1-3 respectable, seasoned admins, no need for all these kids who get big heads when given admin power. Then you should limit the amount of graphics someone can put in their signature (one of the biggest reasons your site is so slow).
    We need the amount of admins as we have due to the size of the forums. The reason the site is slow is not graphics in signatures. Those are not hosted on the server so have no bearing on it

You know how you have the Fake Pokemon page?

I think it'd be nice to have a page displaying the Unreleased Pokemon, showing that there actually were a couple that never made it into the crop. You can find some information and pictures of them here.

I was looking at the pokearth the other day and noticed that sinnoh isn't the nothernmost one on the map even though the whole of SNOWpoint city is well...snow

I just have 2 navigation suggestions

1. On the Attackdex DPPt page, there should be a link to Moveset calculator (http://www.serebii.net/games/moveset.shtml)

2. There should be a main-page link to IV calculator

Both of these gems are hidden in the "Game Mechanics" section (though the IV calculator is also a link on the DP page) and deserve to shine a little more. At least the moveset one makes sense (being put on the Attackdex page) and the IV one is just for convenience.
    Latest Shiny:

Quote Originally Posted by Troysen View Post
    I was looking at the pokearth the other day and noticed that sinnoh isn't the nothernmost one on the map even though the whole of SNOWpoint city is well...snow
    As the page says, the placing is just for navigation not for a realistic interpretation of the Pokémon World

But do note that on the same latitude as Snowpoint City is the Battle Area which has a tropical climate. Snowpoint City is actually high up in altitude

Quote Originally Posted by Troysen View Post
    As the page says, the placing is just for navigation not for a realistic interpretation of the Pokémon World

But do note that on the same latitude as Snowpoint City is the Battle Area which has a tropical climate. Snowpoint City is actually high up in altitude

Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast