Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2487

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Kun View Post
    I just have 2 navigation suggestions

1. On the Attackdex DPPt page, there should be a link to Moveset calculator (http://www.serebii.net/games/moveset.shtml)

2. There should be a main-page link to IV calculator

Both of these gems are hidden in the "Game Mechanics" section (though the IV calculator is also a link on the DP page) and deserve to shine a little more. At least the moveset one makes sense (being put on the Attackdex page) and the IV one is just for convenience.
    Not a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Kun View Post
    I just have 2 navigation suggestions

1. On the Attackdex DPPt page, there should be a link to Moveset calculator (http://www.serebii.net/games/moveset.shtml)

2. There should be a main-page link to IV calculator

Both of these gems are hidden in the "Game Mechanics" section (though the IV calculator is also a link on the DP page) and deserve to shine a little more. At least the moveset one makes sense (being put on the Attackdex page) and the IV one is just for convenience.
    Not a bad idea

1 - How about a calculator that lets you calculate an estimate of how much damage would be inflicted/received in certain attacks? It could help make assumptions on how many times you'd have to hit a foe, and what attacks you'd have to use. It wouldn't be perfect, unless you knew the exact details of each of your opponents pokemon, but it'd be a nice start if you had something you couldn't beat.

2 - How about putting in the respective sections the estimated time it took to make each game, because I've been majorly curious about how long it took to make Hg/Ss vs. G/S/C. I realize it's not a desperate commodity, but it's simple enough and nice to have.

Seeing as HGSS come out in America tomorrow, and us in the UK have 12 days to wait, can you tell everyone in America to keep the spoilers down for a couple of weeks?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLupineOne View Post
    Seeing as HGSS come out in America tomorrow, and us in the UK have 12 days to wait, can you tell everyone in America to keep the spoilers down for a couple of weeks?
    Are you stupid? Just don't look if you don't want to know :<

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

We haven't shielded spoilers since the Jp Release so I don't see why we'd need to start now

We haven't shielded spoilers since the Jp Release so I don't see why we'd need to start now

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Would it it be possib le to "update" the Moveset Calculator in the Game Mechanics page? Unfortunately, it doesn't have HGSS or Platinum updates, both of which would be invaluable to a competitive battler like me.
    This never got a proper response, and it would work with Fuzzy-Kun's idea of having the moveset calculator with the AttackDex.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

is it possible to update the pokearth maps of hgss?
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    This never got a proper response, and it would work with Fuzzy-Kun's idea of having the moveset calculator with the AttackDex.
    It's being worked on

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesareFunny View Post
    is it possible to update the pokearth maps of hgss?
    The mapping technique for Gen IV games has yet to be perfected

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's being worked on

The mapping technique for Gen IV games has yet to be perfected
    How does gen 4 mapping even work? O.o
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

Exactly my point. We're working on it, it'll just take a while

Is there any chance you could add the items that you get from the scratchcards, to the Battle Frontier pages, as it still says that they will be added when you know them all, and its been like that since Platinum was released.

-Is it possible to make all the pokemon images linkable to the pokédex?

For example:
    When I go check the gymleaders and their pokemon in HG/SS I can see what kind of pokemon they have. But when I want to see their weeknesses I have to go to the pokedex and then go look for that pokemon.
    When the picture was linked to the pokedex, I could just click on the picture and see the weeknesses.

-I would like to see the opponents pokemons moves from the gym/in game characters/league
    Maybe that is writable below the image of the pokemon in a spoiler tag for those who don't want to see.

-Is it possible to 'link' the pokemon locations? (I see you already did this with the itemdex, but not yet the pokedex)

For example: Buneary: common in Eterna Forest.
    Then it would be nice if you could click on 'Eterna Forest' to see what other pokemon there are in Eterna Forest.
    (basicly you link to pokearth, right?)

Becouse if you want to EV train, I'ld like to know how many other pokemon there are in the area.

-On the page of abilitydex I would also like to option to view all at the same time.
    (then I can ctrl+F for certain words wich can be useful)

-Game mechanics: update the breeding section to 4th gen games (special breeding features in HG/SS)

(I'm reposting several suggestions becouse there was no response)

Why not change the camera of the 3D map to a top-down view?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Why not change the camera of the 3D map to a top-down view?
    Again, the mapping technique isn't perfected. We can't get even a top down view yet

Yeah thnx that makes more sense now

When is the Trainer Rematches page going to have the english names for the trainers?

I'm guessing its being worked on, but i'm currently in the process of making a guide with all the things you can do every day and its kinda hard when they're in Japanese :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnohdragon View Post
    When is the Trainer Rematches page going to have the english names for the trainers?

I'm guessing its being worked on, but i'm currently in the process of making a guide with all the things you can do every day and its kinda hard when they're in Japanese :/
    You could always try use this page as a reference. Just note that Gentleman Preston is actually Gentleman Alfred.

-----------------------------------------
    Events Trading FC: 5070 7859 1903
    Email: derekneo@hotmail.sg

-----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialAcez View Post
    You could always try use this page as a reference. Just note that Gentleman Preston is actually Gentleman Alfred.
    Thank you ^^

Today, I visited this forum so I found that it's very interested for me.. there are many topics available here so I like this so much.....
    I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benifits about this .........

Serebii should have it's own ROM hacking section. i mean how many more people join pokecommunity vs. serebii JUST for their Rom hacking sections
    I'm taking Shiny RNG Requests. I MAY need you too provide a parent. They are not free, but there fairly cheap. Just ask.

ROMs are illegal. I will in no way allow for the support or discussion of them on this site for as long as I draw breath

how about allowing us to have our own trading threads

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I remember a Moderator (forget which one) a while back saying that that would create too much clutter/SPAM. I think it's a bad idea, there's already enough SPAM as it is
    I'm not sure how, smogon and bulbapedia allow it, and there is little to no spam there, you just need to be mod approved to be able to post it

Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast