Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

We had that for a while and it was chaos so we had this system implemented

And this thread is for the main site, not the forums

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/lo....shtml#diamond

when you click on the route it gives an error.

There should be a page that lists important buildings, with a screenshot and text to discribe it's function and location, in each of the game sections.
    I'm not talking about buildings like the pokémon centers, marts, and the gyms (allthough these buildings are very important, they are... "the usual stuff"), I'm talking about buildings like the Name Rater, Move Deleter, Move Relearner, Dept. Store, the Game Corner, the GTS, as well as stuff that is unique to certain games like Dr. Footstep's House.
    I think this would be very helpful.
    Last edited by Ultima1990; 23rd March 2010 at 1:28 AM.
    Even a man who is pure in heart
    And says his prayers by night
    May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
    And the moon is shining bright
    Or crave another's blood when the sun goes down
    And his body takes to flight

Sorry in advance if this has already been suggested...

I was looking through the HGSS pages and noticed that there isn't yet a lost a what all the walking/partner Pokémon can pickup and was thinking that because creating that list of what everything can pickup would be a massive undertaking, why not get the forum community involved? My suggestion really is to have everyone make note of whatever their Pokémon is and what it picks up and then send them off to Serebii (or even just make a thread for them) that can then be collated into a proper list for the main site.

Glitches and solutions:
    -people could just say their Pokémon found an item - solve this by having each item found confirmed by another member who maybe found the same item with the same Pokémon (maybe even have it confirmed several times over).
    -number of Pokémon/images on the page - break up the list; have one page detailing all pickupable items for say from Bulbasaur to Golem, then a new page with a new list from Ponyta to Seadra, then Goldeen to Mew, Chikorita to... you get the idea. Or, do it in a similar style to the CardDex and give each Pokémon its own page that can be navigated via dropdown lists.

My only other suggestion to add on to this would be to hold-off actually doing until HGSS are released in UK, Australia and any other country that may not have it yet in order to allow everyone to participate and, essentially, give something back to the site ^.^

Thanks for your time x

We do actually have a list as well as of where it is found

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul.../partner.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We do actually have a list as well as of where it is found

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul.../partner.shtml
    XD

When did that happen? For some reason, my AOL Browser doesn't show that (it shows what was there before about not having the list) yet FireFox shows that list fine. So sorry x

I know I'm continuing this off-topic-ness, but does that list apply to every Pokémon and am I right in presuming then that it's only Accessories they can pickup?

Yeah it seems to be any Pokémon and only those accessories

the moveset calculator needs to be updated too.
    I have the HGSS guidebook, and Lickytung is a good HM slave, but when I try the moveset calculator, it doesn't show Lickytung.

The moveset calculator is being worked on. Do not fret

The Heart Gold and Soul Silver main page is still written like the games are yet to be released, just saying.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    Uh, rarity percentages for the Pokemon in the Safari Zone in Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver would be nice.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...farizone.shtml
    If only it were that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    Uh, rarity percentages for the Pokemon in the Safari Zone in Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver would be nice.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...farizone.shtml
    If only it were that simple

Hey, Serebii! This is my first post- long time visitor, first time suggestor.

Anyway, I think the Pokéwalker page needs a note attached:that if your Pokémon is meant to learn a move on the level it gains from the Stroll, it will miss it as if you've chosen not to learn it.

I noticed it when training my new Mareep- very annoying to have it level 12 or so, with three attacks and realise there'll be no electric moves for it to learn until almost level 30! I think I heard Falkner snickering.

I know this would take some time, but what abotu an spinoff item dex?even trought dungeon and ranch are the only ones to have itens...

I was doing the Ruins of Alph puzzles today and when I came here to check them out, there's no pictures of the completed puzzles to use as a reference. Maybe you could add those pictures to the Ruins of Alph page?

ummmm, with the Steven Stone Heonn starters for HG/SS
    it says activation to be confirmed.
    well, i think i can confirm it, i just got them of him.

you need to have:

- 16 Badges
    - Defeated Red
    - Magnet Train Pass from Copycat Girl
    then go into siplh co building and steven will complliment and then ask you to pick 1 of 3 stones, the answers are as follows
    Red Stone = Torchic
    Blue Stone = Mudkip
    Green Stone = Treecko
    then he'll depart for pewter city museum

i can add more detial for copycats girls if people need to know .

I have a simple suggestion b ut it would take alot of copy/paste work. Make a page which just has all of the Pokemon listed and their little weakness resistance charts from the Pokedex with their names and numbers. This would make type advantage searching a bit easier than randomly clicking from page to page or trying to find a Pokemon with certain resistances.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

On the left side of the site, it would be nice to have the Video Games section organized by what type of game they are instead of having them all together in a jumbled list. For example, the top of it could have the main series of games (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, and Black) then under that would be the Mystery Dungeon games, then the Ranger games, and then a section of games that belong to no other series (Trading Card Game, Trozei, Puzzle Leage, etc.)

This would make browsing for games a whole lot easier, though I imagine it would take a good bit of work on the site. If you get around to it, considder the idea?

They aren't a jumbled list. They are sorted

They aren't a jumbled list. They are sorted

...Custom avatars for either:

A.) People over 18.

B.) People who haven't broken a rule in over a year.

C.) People who have joined several years ago.
    Pokemon HeartGold FRIEND CODE : 4340 4997 4387 name Lina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

A.) People over 18.

It won't happen. It's unfair to those who just joined, and the moderators will have to keep avatars in check constantly to see that they do not break any rules. In addition to that, I believe it takes up server memory or something to the like.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Default Should add more detail in Pokearth about trainer's Pokemon!

I don't know how Serebii is about hacks & emulators! But I do know that every Pokemon game has a catch other trainer's cheat code now if someone (not nominating myself I cannot be bothered!) where to go through catching and making notes on trainer's Pokemons Moves maybe some other (but I only see the point of moves!) it would be kind of cool info!

For Pokearth: A list of the HMs and other moves that will be needed for each place, like I'm currently heading to Mt. Silver, but I have no clue about I how I should prepare. Like, which HMs I need, or if I need Flash. I think that would defiantly be worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

A.) People over 18.

Or people who've been here for several years with more than 10 post...

Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast