Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2487

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

In Pokéarth, the Gen II maps are there...for the Gen II section. Generation 4 games, as they are 3D, are much harder to map, but rest assured, it is being worked on

Not really a big thing, but It may be helpful to be able to click the banner at the top of serebii.net to get back to the home page. That's what a lot of other sites do.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    In Pokéarth, the Gen II maps are there...for the Gen II section. Generation 4 games, as they are 3D, are much harder to map, but rest assured, it is being worked on
    I thought this would be happening, But I still had to ask.

And how about an image gallery? Is that something being worked on, or is it a no no?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

How about a Trainer-dex carring information about trainers, the Pokemon they have, Where you can find them, items they tend to use, pokemon types that would have an advantage against them, and any other information that would be viable.

I also think adding the corresponding number of the berry's into the item-dex. Or adding the berry-dex information to the item-dex and vice versa for quick reference.

I have a suggestion for the Attackdex. When looking at what Pokemon learn attacks, could we just have a line for each one that tells the Pokemon's egg groups? It would be thin and not take up much room on the page, and would help when looking for what Pokemon are compatible for chain-breeding attacks.

Perhaps you could mention on the Pokedex and Attackdex if a Pokemon learns a move via Gen III tutors, like Blissey and Seismic Toss.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Default Pokedex and Pokemon of the Week

First off I'd like to congratulate you on behalf of the Pokedex update it looks sleek and really nice.
    But I have a suggestion for it. Could you provide a link on the Pokemon's pages that have 4th gen POTW movesets? Also have one on the POTW page to the Pokedex entry. That way there's a quick and easy link between the pages and it gives the site a little synergy.
    A suggestion: there could be a "invisible link" (not like this->Gallade's POTW Page! Click here!<-not like this).
    The link only exists and appears on the page if the POTW page for that particular Pokemon exists. To me it does sound a little complicated to set it up like that but it would save a lot of time so it automatically updates that link when the POTW is updated.
    If the whole auto link thing isn't possible still try to link between the Pokedex and POTW please.

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^^started by SapphireL)

For the manga section, I was wondering if you could please put a previous and next button and the end of the rounds? It would make navigation so much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    There isn't one in the intro because they want to surprise us. They're thinking "OK guys, what do the fans who watch Pokemon want MOST of all from the upcoming League?"

The answer, of course, is a generic League Rival introduced JUST before the tournament that will somehow steal the spotlight from Paul, Barry, Nando and Conway!

However they can't reveal it just yet. They want us to let our guards down. They want us to think they've changed by introducing four trainers that would eventually go on to face Ash in the League as opposed to Last Second Rival-son.

I won't rest though. I'll be waiting, and if he does appear, which he will I'll be ready to jump out and punch him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee7ways View Post
    For the manga section, I was wondering if you could please put a previous and next button and the end of the rounds? It would make navigation so much easier.
    can you do the same with episode guides? instead of having to hit the back button and scroll down to where the next guide you want to see is every time

I want custom avatars back.

=/
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Quote Originally Posted by The Mega Champion View Post

=/
    Back? They were never here

Quote Originally Posted by The Mega Champion View Post

=/

Can you make a charater bios for the characters of the movies 10-12?
    I think each of them is deserve to a page.

Quote Originally Posted by saar View Post
    Eventually, we'll have biographies for every character in the anim&#233; and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by saar View Post
    Eventually, we'll have biographies for every character in the animé and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Then I want custom avatars to be implemented.

=/
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

You said that the New Jirachi event has the same specs as the last Jirachi event, but you don't have any page specifying what they are. It's not on the upcoming events page, the event pokemon page, or any HGSS section. Maybe update them?

This was the Draco Meteor one, right?

Edit: NVM, it's been updated.
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 24th June 2010 at 5:22 PM.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I'd like to see the character bios updated. And by that I mean, the pictures. Like, adding more recent pictures to the main cast. Dawn's Pokemon, there pictures are very old, and aren't in widescreen. And her most recent capture's picture could be a better one. Ash too, with
        Spoiler:- Spoiler?:

Everyone's picture at the top of their bio too, Ash has two pictures at the top of the page, none are from Sinnoh. I think putting their picture of whatever they're wearing now is fine. And this goes for everyone. If we see two seconds of Misty or May, if it's a nice enough picture, update it. Paul, Barry, etc. Plus, the widescreens are nice quality, I think. Brighter, more attractive.
    Last edited by Manene!; 26th June 2010 at 11:28 AM.

We'll be working on it soon. Don't worry

From now on, could you please put spoiler tags on the new Pokemon that are revealed? I would rather wait until the game comes out to see them.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    From now on, could you please put spoiler tags on the new Pokemon that are revealed? I would rather wait until the game comes out to see them.
    Once more, any Pok&#233;mon revealed through official channels prior to Japanese release will not be hidden. When the games come out, I will spoiler tag things, but until then they will be everywhere so I'm not going to hide them

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Once more, any Pokémon revealed through official channels prior to Japanese release will not be hidden. When the games come out, I will spoiler tag things, but until then they will be everywhere so I'm not going to hide them

I've always thought that the Pokemon of the Week pages should have a link to their Pokedex page.

Also, Shell Blade, Grass Mixer and Drill Liner have not yet been added to the BW new attacks page.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

maybe make the 5th gen pre release pokemon page as detailed as the 4th gen one? with confirmed moves and such

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pre-pokemon.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The Hidden Power guide has a slight error.

I was trying to get my gengar to have Hidden power ice, in the guide its states that i need "13" but it actually is "14". Also Hidden power physic is "13" and electric is "12".

Gengar IV stats: Hp: 28, Atk: 22, Def: 28, Spd: 31, Sp.A: 31, SP.D: 31
    this gives me ice. I am using Pokemon Soul Silver.

I haven't tested out the others but hidden power "8" is fire.

Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast