Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2500

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

You're not going to even consider this, are you? But here it is, anyway: delete the sections for the older Pokemon games. More specifically, from Red and Blue to Ruby and Sapphire, and all the spin-offs in between. Why?

They're outdated, sloppily put together, and filled with broken links. It's embarrassing. At the very least, make an effort to update them.

I will update them, when I'm not being swarmed with new stuff. I'm not just going to remove them as they are still useful

IMO, it's better they stay (despite being outdated and all that) than be removed. Serves no purpose really.

As we wind on down the road~

Quote Originally Posted by Indragon View Post
    IMO, it's better they stay (despite being outdated and all that) than be removed. Serves no purpose really.
    Exactly. Removing things is counterproductive. Slightly out of date things are still useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Indragon View Post
    Exactly. Removing things is counterproductive. Slightly out of date things are still useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Slightly out-of-date? This is a page on Team Aqua and Team Magma, which were in Ruby and Sapphire, released in Japan eight years ago. That's not slightly out-of-date. That page has been overdue for an update for eight years.

I shouldn't even have to mention all the broken links.

Can you add Lost Link and the new deck to this page?

Right here, shouldn't Musharna stay below Munna? Since they're evolutions and all.

Updating Ash's bio with the HD pictures of the Pokémon he's been recalling for the Sinnoh League. And putting in HD pictures for Brock and Dawn's bios of their Pokémon. Dunno... I think this would make things look nicer.

EDIT: Oh, and Jessie's and James's bios.
    Last edited by Walcott; 17th July 2010 at 10:54 PM.

Add the price of Move Tutor moves to their Attack Dex pages.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Could you possibly add a right-click feature so I can open it a separate tab?
    ....HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED BLASTOISE IS A FREAKING NINJA. Know how in that sprite it looks like he's jumping? Well, it could also be he's clinging to something - like a ninja to a wall. Look at Super Smash Bros Brawl. Squirtle has the ability to stick to walls for a time. Does that not prove it?! BLASTOISE IS A MOTHERF***ING NINJA BIYATCH

<--- now i look even more emo... lol

We block right click for a reason. However, if you press CTRL while clicking, it'll open a new tab

The Nidoran lines and Volbeat and Illumese both have, in the new pokedex, egg, and then showing which pokemon hatches based on the gender.

Miltank and Tauros, however, do not have this. They can both be born from a Miltank's egg.

Just pointing this out, in case it's an omission.

That's not true. Miltank eggs do not hatch Tauros

Could you put all the new Gen 5 updates when they come is spoiler tags, cause i (and i shall assume others) dont want to know about the new pokemon/ how they look/ characters etc. before the game comes out, and just today. Mearly after loading the front page i get jumped on by 3 new pokemon i really didnt want to see. I want the RBG experience, something i cant get if i know every pokemon around before the game is even released.
    I've officially claimed Venusaur

Didn't see that comming :^o

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Could you put all the new Gen 5 updates when they come is spoiler tags, cause i (and i shall assume others) dont want to know about the new pokemon/ how they look/ characters etc. before the game comes out, and just today. Mearly after loading the front page i get jumped on by 3 new pokemon i really didnt want to see. I want the RBG experience, something i cant get if i know every pokemon around before the game is even released.
    With stuff that isn't officially revealed then yes, I will gladly do that. When the games come out, they'll be tagged too

Just seconding the spoiler tags idea. I believe you'd said a week or so back that you're planning to do it, so just thought I'd mention it.

As we wind on down the road~

Quote Originally Posted by BluekiKatana View Post
    About the User Ranks. I know a lot of people got their posts erased recently (200 atleast for myself) due to the hacking attacks. Because of this we lost a few User Ranks. How about you guys make it more fun and less spammy for the forums, by letting us pick our own User rank? Of course it would be out of the preset collection you already have for us.

If you think we should "earn" our user ranks by posting, well how about you let us pick from the old ones we had before then? I personally don't like having Eevee, Squirtle and a pink backround with a ribbon as my user rank when I have over 900 posts. I rather pick an older one. This is my opinion, but I'm sure a lot of the other members would appreciate this change.
    This is exactly what I was thinking earlier. I mean seriously some ranks have Legendary pokemon on them and then later ranks just have pre evo's on them. So why not be able to keep the cooler ranks?
    Kyogre ftw

My homies faves

MUDKIP IS THE BEST STARTER EVER! NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Not sure if it's been mention, but do you think you could add a feature in the 4th Gen PokeDex? One where you could search for Pokemon based on Pokeathlon stats.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Would it be possible to add official art of Pokemon to their Pokedex pages? I know it isn't necessary, but it would be quite a nice addition, IMO.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Movie 13 was released in Japan last month...

So... um... synopsis please?
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Quote Originally Posted by The Mega Champion View Post
    Movie 13 was released in Japan last month...

So... um... synopsis please?
    I think the writer(s) for the movie synopsis waits for the DVD to come out. Think about it. Would you be able to write a long document detailing a movie that you just saw in a theater just like that? I don't think so. Just wait for the DVD to come out.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

a challenge section so you dont have to go all around the forums to find them

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I think the writer(s) for the movie synopsis waits for the DVD to come out. Think about it. Would you be able to write a long document detailing a movie that you just saw in a theater just like that? I don't think so. Just wait for the DVD to come out.
    Plus, before the movie last year, our usual movie go-er synopsis writer quit

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    Plus, before the movie last year, our usual movie go-er synopsis writer quit

Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast