Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2498

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I think the writer(s) for the movie synopsis waits for the DVD to come out. Think about it. Would you be able to write a long document detailing a movie that you just saw in a theater just like that? I don't think so. Just wait for the DVD to come out.
    Alright.

I'll try to be patient then.

V_V
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

In the events and things can you put in Australia in stead of having to look in Other for them

How about, in the Pokemon of the Week sections, each page could contain a link to that Pokémon's dex entry?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Have you ever thought of putting a walkthrough on the website for any of the games?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

hmm, maybe it could finally be sableyes turn to be pokemon of the week? XP just a suggestion, no pressure.

For 5th gen can you make a page for combination moves
    which move you use fist then second then the result

I know this has been answered and thousand times, but I don't know what that answer is, so is there a reason you don't go by actual episode numbering? Like, the first episode of "Best Wishes" would be #001 or BW #001 or BW001, but it's listed as 660.

Okay, that didn't sound like a suggestion at all, but if there isn't a particular reason, could you start? I just gets kind of confusing, because after 600+ episodes, it gets confusing because there's so many episodes. Plus, in the Anime Section, when a title is revealed, they use the actual numbers.
    Last edited by Manene!; 5th September 2010 at 6:38 PM.

I don't know if this has been said but I think it would be cool if you could watch pokemon episodes on this site instead of just looking at the pics.

In my opinion, there should be two PoTWs for Gen V, and possibly more if the occasion calls upon it (for example, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in one week for when the RSEmakes come out). There's no way you'll be able to cover 649 Pokemon in four years otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpedo Boy View Post
    you can make more threads like photographs or music.
    Serebii has said a billion times that there will never be custom avatars. If you want to show off an image, use your signature.

I know you're busy with Black and White details... however...

Care to make a statement about that "Pokemon Live Action Movie Trailer" footage that was supposedly "leaked"?
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Default Sprites

hi

i found an image of the isshu region sprites, i noticed there were not any sprites.
    the sprites are on one image and i don't know if that's a problem.
    so my question is if serebii does need the sprites what e-mail adress do i send it to?

Quote Originally Posted by goldoba View Post
    hi

i found an image of the isshu region sprites, i noticed there were not any sprites.
    the sprites are on one image and i don't know if that's a problem.
    so my question is if serebii does need the sprites what e-mail adress do i send it to?
    nintendo sued serebii and some other sites like pokebeach. no BW images (games only, anime and TCG images are fine) or the site gets shut down. hopefully this isn't permanent, but for now, no images.

Get a lawyer to look over the letter already.
    Platinum FC:
    Daimond FC:
    Heart Gold (JP) FC:
    Soul Silver (US) FC:
    Black FC: 2064 8443 5983
    Black 2 FC: need to check
    Y: Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by growlithe_master View Post
    nintendo sued serebii and some other sites like pokebeach.
    That is not what happened at all. They sent a "Cease and Desist" letter, which is just a warning and a long way off being sued.

This might be a little OT for this thread but did any other sites get threatened? I heard Serebii and Pokebeach, but see people saying "and other sites" so was wondering which other sites got hit?

Nope, only two sites got them and every other fansites had images/video's/sprites.

Because our forum had everything and we diddn't get anything from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Can I please make a suggestion the Pokedex, specifically the breeding part by showing parents who can learn a relevant TM in Gen IV, or a move tutor in Gen III or IV.

I am playing through Black and will soon start to play through White. I have decided on trying out a few new Pokemon and one I will try is Monozu. I want to breed Dark Pulse onto it, but when I check out the breeding chains, the only parent I can see who learns it in Gen V is Monozu, through breeding. Of course, I have taught a male Seviper the Dark Pulse TM in Soul Silver and I will be transferring him over to Gen V. With this information in the Pokedex, it makes breeding chains easier to work out.

I know there is the newly-opened breeding chain FAQ thread in the B&W discussion subforum, but not all visitors to the site are forum members.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    Can I please make a suggestion the Pokedex, specifically the breeding part by showing parents who can learn a relevant TM in Gen IV, or a move tutor in Gen III or IV.

I am playing through Black and will soon start to play through White. I have decided on trying out a few new Pokemon and one I will try is Monozu. I want to breed Dark Pulse onto it, but when I check out the breeding chains, the only parent I can see who learns it in Gen V is Monozu, through breeding. Of course, I have taught a male Seviper the Dark Pulse TM in Soul Silver and I will be transferring him over to Gen V. With this information in the Pokedex, it makes breeding chains easier to work out.

I know there is the newly-opened breeding chain FAQ thread in the B&W discussion subforum, but not all visitors to the site are forum members.
    Not a bad idea. I'll have to do some fiddling

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post

Not a bad idea. I'll have to do some fiddling

I was just wondering if you mail order pokemon B/W from japan will it come with English writing/Words in the game??? because i was thinking of ordering it because i ca't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Kopilas_ante View Post
    I was just wondering if you mail order pokemon B/W from japan will it come with English writing/Words in the game??? because i was thinking of ordering it because i ca't wait
    Nope, you will only get it in japanese an till around springtime of 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tf5174 View Post
    Nope, you will only get it in japanese an till around springtime of 2011.
    okay then thanks heaps =)

Regarding the High Link section, I think it should be noted that during a Rescue mission, you can talk to the player during a battle, or after a battle. In the case of the former, their active Pokemon gets healed at the end of the turn, and they get the revive when the battle ends.

Also, you can find Derudama by examining the entrances of the Pokemon Centers while you're off on a mission.

A couple of fixes and better viewing of the forums. Instead of the thread saying sticky why not use the graphic in the one below. They are outlined by red boxes. Also So we can distinguish between what is a Sticky topic and a Normal Thread why not get the Bar that is completely red in the picture below. It normally int red, I just highlighted it for you too see.

The picture I keep referring too!
    Last edited by ZeroManArmy; 29th September 2010 at 6:35 PM.

The duplicate info in every update makes it harder to read. Could you find a way to have it only once or at least put duplicate stuff in italics? That way it'd be easier to differentiate between new and older news.

Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast