Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

For Pokemon like Kurimugan, Banipucchi, and Gobitto (To name a few) it should be noted whether they're found in the grass outside of the listed location or in the location itself.

I've seen it causing some confusion, judging from the help requests of some people in the Black/White forum.

I don't know what causes this, but sometimes the page takes A LONG TIME to load, or it takes a LONG time to post a message. So if there's anyway to fix that, cause it is not my connection (which is high speed), that'd be great.

I don't know what causes this, but sometimes the page takes A LONG TIME to load, or it takes a LONG time to post a message. So if there's anyway to fix that, cause it is not my connection (which is high speed), that'd be great.
    Yeah that's a common problem with serebii. Just be patient. Some days it's good, some days it's bad.

I would like to request a sticky 4th generation non-ev battle me thread in the 4th generation battle forum. There are a lot of non-ev trainers out there. I think it is fair to have a thread for those people. It would just be a thread where people request and accept battles with non-ev training rules. I personally see nothing wrong with having something like that on the forum. I know there are a lot of people who would use it including me.

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wayfarer View Post
    There's an error in the database that occurred during the split across several servers. They've fixed it for the most part but there will be lag here and there.

Question, is there a page for new evolutions for old pokemon? Or are there even any?

No, all the 5th Gen Pokemon are unrelated to the old ones.

I don't know if this has been suggested but a bookmark option for pokedex, tm lists, etc. would be nice

I would really like the RP forum to be a little less complicated, as I'm not used to RP forums being so complicated like that.

you should update a 'new evolutions list' with new stone evos and happines evos. Could come handy.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2rcor38.jpg[/IMG]

credit to: ~.:Northern Lights:.~

credit to leyniar

Default Page Upgrade Suggestion

I know that it is not necessarily Serebii's style perse, but I would like to see a bit of an upgrade to the Global Link/Dream World sections, by turning them into a sort of guide/resource for using these features.

With the imminent release of the Dream World and since Global Link has been up for a week now, I think it would be fantastic if we could see a page detailing just how to Register, Login, Game Link and Operate the Global Link site and the Dream World.

Using screen caps and translations(if you can obtain them, if not then just rough ideas on functions/navigation) in tandem to give Serebii's users an easy to access, and usable way to learn how to operate one of the biggest and hyped additions to the new Pokemon games.

Thanks Serebii for any consideration given to my idea. I noted you asking for page ideas since coverage is done.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    I know that it is not necessarily Serebii's style perse, but I would like to see a bit of an upgrade to the Global Link/Dream World sections, by turning them into a sort of guide/resource for using these features.

With the imminent release of the Dream World and since Global Link has been up for a week now, I think it would be fantastic if we could see a page detailing just how to Register, Login, Game Link and Operate the Global Link site and the Dream World.

Using screen caps and translations(if you can obtain them, if not then just rough ideas on functions/navigation) in tandem to give Serebii's users an easy to access, and usable way to learn how to operate one of the biggest and hyped additions to the new Pokemon games.

Thanks Serebii for any consideration given to my idea. I noted you asking for page ideas since coverage is done.
    We just added a Global Link tutorial today which does just that.

Dream World will be covered when it's released.

We can't go into too much detail though due to the fact it isn't our site

Sorry about that, I havent refreshed the main site since early this afternoon. (PST)

Thanks for responding so quickly and for the tutorials!
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Add some kind of #div tags to the existing Pokearth pages ffs :P

Ok another page suggestion. I like the Dream World page that was added recently, but I feel a page that details how to win and befriend DW Pokemon in the various minigames would be a nice addition to the DW section. I have noticed alot of confusion surrounding some of the mechanics of the DW such as people "winning" games but not getting Pokemon and such. A page clearifying and detailing these things would be not only extremely helpful but it would make serebii the only english site(yet again) with such in depth explanations on the matter.

When you add new pages to the Pokémon Video Games (like for BW), I think it would be easier for you to alphabetize everything, so we could easily find things such as the Trainer Card & Gyms. Of course things like Information & Pre-Release Pictures would still go on the top.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I was wondering if i could suggest a pokemon for pokemon of the week. what about Ludicolo? and a way to beat it for sure because practically every time i battle Dahlia, the only way i can beat her Ludicolo is by chance or type match up alone.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/10/zoroark...r-2011-release

I think the news in here should be mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://pokebeach.com/2010/10/zoroark...r-2011-release

I think the news in here should be mentioned.
    Since the poster was found on eBay, most sites are being cautious about it and aren't reporting it until an official source confirms that it's real. I think it's better to be safe than sorry, so maybe Serebii thinks so as well?

I know what the title is, but just last month I received a cease and desist for posting leaks so I'm not going to risk that again for a movie title

I know what the title is, but just last month I received a cease and desist for posting leaks so I'm not going to risk that again for a movie title

Is it possible to remove the pictures of the new episodes, they've become a major spoiler of BW for me.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Is it possible to remove the pictures of the new episodes, they've become a major spoiler of BW for me.
    I'm afraid not. I try to keep them as spoilerless as possible, but it's not always easy

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    I'm afraid not. I try to keep them as spoilerless as possible, but it's not always easy

Regarding the Self-Conscious ability, I think a more appropriate translation of its name would be Scaredy-cat or something along those lines, as the ability's exact effect is to raise your speed when struck by Dark, Ghost, or Bug attacks (Types that are all common fears), and the ability's name "bibiri" is derived from the verb "bibiru" which can mean "to be afraid", in addition to meaning "to be self conscious"..
    Last edited by Rakurai; 1st November 2010 at 12:46 PM.

The password to make Jirachi appear in the NA release of PokéPark Wii is 73938790, which is given out in PokéPark Wii school folders.

Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast