Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2427

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

I am plotting serveral more mobile friendly dex layouts which will be at http://dex.serebii.net, but I dunno if it'll ever come to pass

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    i don't get people who want a serebii.net app for their iOS devices.

you have one. safari.
    i never stated iOS device. i just said a mobile friendly version of the pokédex. not necessarily an application more of a web app (webpage built to view on a mobile device such as blackberry).

I'm not sure if I've asked about this yet or not, but a 5th gen-compatible moveset calculator would make strategizing much faster and easier.

NOTICE: Above White FC is no longer valid. FC is now 0562-2001-5885.

Awesome pic by xPrincessAmanda.

John 3:36, John 3:16, Romans 6:23, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8, John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 3:19
    Join the Serebii Christian Alliance - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368080

I think before admins issue an infraction, they need to comprehend what they're issuing it first. Some of the admins here, I don't want to mention names >_>, do not get the point, and are too much in a hurry to give out infractions for small mistakes.

Oh oops. I'm sorry, I did not realize from my anger that this is off-topic.

BUT

I propose serebii.net to have an option to view trailers and have links to videos on the sub-category directory.
    Last edited by hever; 22nd February 2011 at 6:25 AM.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by hever View Post
    I think before admins issue an infraction, they need to comprehend what they're issuing it first. Some of the admins here, I don't want to mention names >_>, do not get the point, and are too much in a hurry to give out infractions for small mistakes.
    Then why don't you just PM the mod and maybe get them to reverse it instead of complaining about it in a random thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ASB View Post
    I'm not sure if I've asked about this yet or not, but a 5th gen-compatible moveset calculator would make strategizing much faster and easier.
    We're waiting for the English names of moves

Quote Originally Posted by Lbsweet96 View Post
    Then why don't you just PM the mod and maybe get them to reverse it instead of complaining about it in a random thread?
    Do you think I would post this if I have not tried to do that?
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Default Tier List

Hi I've seen that there are a lot of lists floating around stating what the NU, UU, OU e.t.c. pokemon are but there isn't a link to such lists on the serebii.net main page. I dont know if its been suggested before but I think it would be good to have lists available for the different tiers so people who wanted to battle could make sure which pokemon to have in their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We're waiting for the English names of moves
    Oh. Makes sense.

NOTICE: Above White FC is no longer valid. FC is now 0562-2001-5885.

Awesome pic by xPrincessAmanda.

John 3:36, John 3:16, Romans 6:23, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8, John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 3:19
    Join the Serebii Christian Alliance - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368080

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    Hi I've seen that there are a lot of lists floating around stating what the NU, UU, OU e.t.c. pokemon are but there isn't a link to such lists on the serebii.net main page. I dont know if its been suggested before but I think it would be good to have lists available for the different tiers so people who wanted to battle could make sure which pokemon to have in their teams.
    I second this. I was just about to post this yesterday when my DSi died. I really need a good, official tier list for competitive battling. I get into arguments over this a lot.
    Happy Hunting!

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ivd3dw.png[/IMG]

Member of the SHINY POKEMON CLUB
    Co-Owner of the POKEMON BREEDING CLUB

I think you should update the "Character Bios" section for the manga section. We need info for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. In addition, I think you should exclude Wally from the main character section since he does not play a really big role in the whole manga

I think we the members of serebii should be allowed music on our profile pages. just a thought^_^

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Generation V update on the moveset calculator would be extremely helpful

Hey, what about a comment feature in the pokedex where users can post comments about each pokemon?

Also how's that rby update comin'?

Just a thought, but on the HG/SS trainer rematches page, should you have written in there that you don't HAVE to call the trainers to get a rematch, and in fact any of the trainers can call you asking for a rematch at any given time? Probably common knowledge but it crossed my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Just watch; there will be an egg at the end of Sinnoh that Dawn will give to Ash!

I would like to mention that the trainers still have Japanese names, so that should be translated as well.

By any chance, are we 100% sure about the Pokemon in the Dream World are the same internationally as they are in Japan?
    It's clear to me. Orre, Unova and Kalos proves it. Pokemon is running out of Japan!
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Serebii works fine on iOS. I use an old 8gb 2nd gen iPod Touch and loads fine.

Only site feature(?) I'd like to see is secondary effect chances (i.e.: how likely is it that Fire Dance raises my Sp. Atk?). Perhaps an update to Secret Power: different locations, different effects.

May I suggest a 5th gen. "Hack-check" thread? There's been some hacked 5th gen. pkmn flying around the GTS already, so it would be a good addition.
    <---My best friend since generation III (I recently learned that mine likes spicy tuna)

Sorry folks, I've been very busy lately, so no more freebies (Deinos/JP Dittos/Pkrs) from me. However, I'll still do any "true" trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I would like to mention that the trainers still have Japanese names, so that should be translated as well.

By any chance, are we 100% sure about the Pokemon in the Dream World are the same internationally as they are in Japan?
    We're working on trainer names. It's not something we can get instantly.

I suggest that there should be a list of released Dream World ability so that it's easy to follow the metagame

This may have been mentioned already, but perhaps making sure that the dropdown menus in many sections are up to date? I know it's not a big deal, but in the anime character bios for example, I go on the side menu where Iris and Cilan do appear, but not in the dropdown menu.

Edit: Heck even Barry and Professor Rowan (!) aren't even on that dropdown menu.
    {Insert signature here}

Default phetermine federal express overnight florida pharmacy

science fair project pharmacy http://usadrugstoretoday.com/product...unt-pack-2.htm film noir and burning car and pharmacy

I think the forums could use new themes, updated themes, even one for a Wii themed site.
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

Me thinks that Nurse Joy and Officer Jennys Bio pages should be updated with pictures of thier Unova selfs.

Along with the pictures would be the addition of thier unova pokemon.

In the pokedex page, could you include a link to the animedex of each Pokemon. That would be quite useful

Also, in the anime character bios, could you use different picture of their Pokemon? By "different", I mean pictures that only feature that specific Pokemon, not share with any other different Pokemon and even their trainers. It's even better if you can have their full body and pictures when they do not use any moves or any silly action. E.g. in Ash's Page, Pikachu's picture has Ash in it; Bulbasaur has to share with Totodile; Sceptile is using Solar beam in his picture .

Another thing is that May's page should have picture of her new outfit, featured in DP saga; Jessie and james should have pictures of their black outfit

Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast