Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2500

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Adding a catalogue on each species of Pokemon that can be encountered in the Battle Subway would be nice, along with the Trainer Catalogue.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Adding a catalogue on each species of Pokemon that can be encountered in the Battle Subway would be nice, along with the Trainer Catalogue.
    That'd be convuluted and not really that useful to people though

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba View Post
    My name is Primo! You can always find me in Violet City's Pokémon Center right next to the PC. If you tell me your personal secret combination of words, I'll have some great gifts for you. I'm waiting for you to see me!

The video will show you how to find me, how to tell me the four words, and where to find your gift.
    There are different codes depending on your ID number. This is for HG/SS. Primo can give you exclusive wallpaper. He can even give you Mareep,Wooper, and Slugma eggs. This can help your HG/SS gift pokemon section. If you could write about this on Serebii.net, it could give those of us who think we have done everything there is to do something more to do.

Thanks! -Cherrim 8-)
    Welp, my signature was deleted. Gimme a minute here.

Since you have them listed in Pokearth anyway, it would be good to add Blue JP locations to the RBYGSC Pokedex.
    Writing a haiku
    With seventeen syllables
    Is really diffi--

It'd be nice if the areas in the Game Location sections of the Pokedex pages linked to the locations on Pokearth.

For more Game mechanics stuff, a page on moves that invovle an extra turn. Examples would be SolarBeam, Hyper Beam, Sky Attack, Blast Burn, ect.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

I personally think it's wonderful that the Pokearth tells me that on the 3rd Floor of a certain cave I can find TM 70 or whatever; but the thing is, that's all the Pokearth says: TM70. No name of the attack, or link to it's AttackDex entry or a link to the TM/HM page.
    I would love if, next to the TM names in Pokearth, it listed their names, or the TM number on Pokearth linked to its Attackdex Page or the TM/HM Page.

Can there be a game mechanics page for multi-hit moves. Like Pin missile, fury attack, or gear grind.

On the type changing game mechanics page, http://www.serebii.net/games/typechange.shtml, There is a move under the title Soark, with an alternate name of submersion in the paragraph, and an final alternate of soak in the table. I don't think there are supposed to be three variations. Rather I believe all three are meant to be soak.
    Undead
    Jabberwocky

Mayoral Discandiditure

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Arty2 just finished exams/thesis. He's working on it. I'm bugging him daily about it
    I think they should also add the option to search for pokemon with specific abilities to the moveset calculator. I often find myself trying to make certain types of movesets that take advantage of some abilities, like sheer force for instance, so that would be useful.
    Singles team(incomplete):

We need a revamped map of PokeEarth. It looks choppy with Unova isolated from the rest of the reigons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    We need a revamped map of PokeEarth. It looks choppy with Unova isolated from the rest of the reigons.
    And how exactly can a region that is shaped like Unova be incorporated into the current map used for all the other regions...?

I suppose a solution would be to just separate them all again instead of having most conjoined and then something left out. One way or the other for consistency imo.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

What Gyms allow you to use what HMs?
    The TM/HM page for Black and White doesn't tell
    The attackdex page for the HM doesn't tell
    The Gym page for Black and White doesn't tell except for Cut.
    Can it be added to these pages.
    Undead
    Jabberwocky

Mayoral Discandiditure

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight View Post
    What Gyms allow you to use what HMs?
    The TM/HM page for Black and White doesn't tell
    The attackdex page for the HM doesn't tell
    The Gym page for Black and White doesn't tell except for Cut.
    Can it be added to these pages.
    There are no restrictions on HMs in Black and White. You can use all of them right from the start.

Made by D-Man

Quote Originally Posted by *Picachu&Pichu* View Post
    There are no restrictions on HMs in Black and White. You can use all of them right from the start.
    Incorrect. Cut is only usable after the first gym. Cut is also the only one you need to use the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Incorrect. Cut is only usable after the first gym. Cut is also the only one you need to use the whole story.
    Then can those facts be added to the Black and White pages for:
    The TM/HM page
    The Gym Leader Page
    and the Attackdex pages of the HM moves
    Undead
    Jabberwocky

Mayoral Discandiditure

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight View Post
    Then can those facts be added to the Black and White pages for:
    The TM/HM page
    The Gym Leader Page
    and the Attackdex pages of the HM moves
    There's nothing to add. Hell, I'm pretty sure you get Cut in a 'cutscene' after the first Gym anyways, so it doesn't matter. If you want them to put 'no restrictions based on Gym Badges' in every HM page, I'll just go ahead and request they do it for every TM, as well, because it's the same effect.

Considering that this is new to this generation. It should at least be mentioned somewhere in the main Serebii page.
    Undead
    Jabberwocky

Mayoral Discandiditure

I was looking at the Pokemon guides, and I realized that some of the abilities that some of the Pokemon have completely change what is super-effective against them. If something could be put into the guide, showing both what is naturally super-effective against it and what the special abilities do to change that, that would be great!

On the PoTW Articles, could you link to the AbilityDex where the abilities are listed? For example, in Swalot's article, under 'abilities' you could link to its three abilities or post the description/feature of the ability, since all that is listed next to most of the abilities' names is just something like "This ability is awful" or "This ability is the best" or something. (I'm probably making little sense here, but...)

I made a chart (attached) of the best locations to train in Gens IV and V, augmented from the chart located at http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml.
    I hope this can be of use to the Serebii.net Database!
    (Feel free to use it however you want, I just ask for credit as helper if you do)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by paxromana; 10th May 2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Notice: I'll be gone from 7/3 to 7/9, so I won't be able to respond to messages, trade, etc.
    Cya on the 10th!

All my trade offers and posts are valid until deleted.
    Check out my Trade Shop!
    Free Chikoritas!

I am the Dark Type Leader of the Elite 13

Former Superior Psychics Co-Leader

Another Daily Event in Black/White is the Heart Scale you find in the corner of the Desort Resort.. thankfully, that's a once-a-day, replenishing treat.

EDIT: I lied but it was definitely there more than once, maybe once a week.
    Last edited by kbinferno; 15th May 2011 at 3:34 AM.
    White FC: 4341-2878-2025
    AIM: TheColoursOfLove
    >>> Please add me on AIM or post a Visitor Message, PM's will get less respect. <<<
    DW♀: PM me and trade me a DW♀ of your own~!
    (/)
    Have: StealthRock+LeechSeed Brave Ferroseed
    Have: Timid Drought Vupix
    Have: Shiny Budew, Shiny Petilil
    Want: Toxic Orb, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs
    Want: Shiny Pokemon, specifically atm Event Entei, Raikou, Suicune

I see that Serebii is open to suggestions for improving the site due to the current news lull, and I wondered whether this would be a better time than any to bring some of the older pages on the site up to the standards of the more recent ones. For example, the sections for the games and anime series from the first two generations are a lot less pleasing to the eye and less informative/complete than those from later generations.

I know that the older sections are less important and in demand than, say the Black/White section is these days, but I thought that you may want to take this into consideration given the current lack of news.

I'd like to request a page that lists the mini-games Dream World Pokemon are linked to, it would be really helpful! Thank you for your consideration

-EQ, wants her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix and DW Ice Punch Marill!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast