Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2471

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Is it really necessary to keep saying "With the first summer since the release of Generation V close to ending..." in every update? It's October and pretty much everyone in the Northern Hemisphere that goes to school is off break, just throwing it out there...

here's an idea:

Southern Hemisphere = Spring
    Unova = Summer
    Northern Hemisphere = Autumn

One of the Proud 25% that level up legally.

Claimed: Top Gun Anthem (March '09)
    Banette 30 Sept '11

Spoiler:- Brags:

Top 3,000 2012 International WiFi
    Spring 2012 SE US Regionals: 1-7 TCG, 2-6 VGC (warstory coming soon)
    Found the Collo Bonus Disc @ GS
    PGL: FLPokemom

In Pokearth, why not include EV points available along with the pokemon in the area?

First off, I'd like to see on a pokedex entry whether it has featured on POTW (all gens). It would probably save a lot of time looking for it and would help a lot.

And another good idea is maybe making a page where all the pokemon are listed under egg group and a short passage about ditto? This can be put under breeding mechanics or a linking page (I'm sorry if there is already a page like this :s)
    My Pokemon Black Team:

Quote Originally Posted by yanmegy423 View Post
    First off, I'd like to see on a pokedex entry whether it has featured on POTW (all gens). It would probably save a lot of time looking for it and would help a lot.

And another good idea is maybe making a page where all the pokemon are listed under egg group and a short passage about ditto? This can be put under breeding mechanics or a linking page (I'm sorry if there is already a page like this :s)
    1. Pokédex is an encyclopaedia and as such, fan-made stuff such as sets do not belong near it.

2. We actually have that; http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    1. Pokédex is an encyclopaedia and as such, fan-made stuff such as sets do not belong near it.

2. We actually have that; http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml
    I thought there was a page like that somewhere... Man i've been here for five year and im still findin new stuff :P

One more thing though, Maybe moving the Serebii Forums emblem thingy to the center :P

EDIT: One more thing I almost forgot. Maybe updating the shiny pokemon page to include Gen V info?
    Last edited by yanmegy423; 10th October 2011 at 12:12 PM.
    My Pokemon Black Team:

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Perhaps you could revamp that awfully outdated three-column layout (circa 2000) sometime in the foreseeable future.

A new shade of green would not go astray (the current shade reminds me of a cesspool).
    Many times this.

Poo.

Hey.... How about regional forum?

So, we can do a chit-chat in that forum

Quote Originally Posted by البوكيمون View Post
    Hey.... How about regional forum?

So, we can do a chit-chat in that forum
    As in a forum for, for example, Canadian people, or a forum for people in Poland? You could probably make a Club in the Clubs Forum, but make sure to read the rules of the section or your club won't get approved. In the Clubs Section there are several 'regional clubs' such as the Dutch Club and the Australian Club. Also, you've got the wrong thread; this thread is meant for suggestions for the website; there's another thread for suggestions for the forums.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    As in a forum for, for example, Canadian people, or a forum for people in Poland? You could probably make a Club in the Clubs Forum, but make sure to read the rules of the section or your club won't get approved. In the Clubs Section there are several 'regional clubs' such as the Dutch Club and the Australian Club. Also, you've got the wrong thread; this thread is meant for suggestions for the website; there's another thread for suggestions for the forums.
    Thanks..... I dont know about that

Hi, I would like to suggest a page detailing encounter rates and gender ratios for pokemon in the Dream World, as well as rarities of items there. (Assuming it's possible to somehow extract this information from the DW site)

Thanks

EDIT: just noticed that this page http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml says that Pamtre berries can be found in the Sparkling Sea
    Last edited by Copy Ninja; 13th October 2011 at 6:27 AM.

I've noticed that you haven't made a section about Elesa in the Character bios, despite the episode aired weeks ago. If this could be fixed, that would be great.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

There is a bio, you need to look for the update with the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by briguin View Post
    I've noticed that you haven't made a section about Elesa in the Character bios, despite the episode aired weeks ago. If this could be fixed, that would be great.
    Link.

But yeah, like you said, she's not listed under Gym Leaders on the bio main page

I have no idea if this has been mentioned before, but we should have a forum for "In-Game profile Updates". So we can update our in-game status, team, badges, time played, etc.

I, myself, and many other people, edit older posts we made to put our game details but it would be really cool if there was a section of the forum for that!
    Do you like animes such as Fairy Tail, SKET Dance, etc?
    Do you enjoy digital art, and art competitions?
    Do you love an engaging community where everyone is close to each other?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should REALLY join...

I would like to suggest a section for the items on where you can find them (such as the Red Scarf and Pass Orb).
    are here at your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronalthon View Post
    I would like to suggest a section for the items on where you can find them (such as the Red Scarf and Pass Orb).
    Serebii.net? It's written in there haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronalthon View Post
    http://serebii.net/itemdex/
    Most of the items have that information under them. Though, upon checking Pass Orb, that particular one doesn't lol. But to get them, you either find them in the Dream World, or through completing tasks at your friends' Entrees in their Entralink.

Quote Originally Posted by Copy Ninja View Post
    http://serebii.net/itemdex/
    Most of the items have that information under them. Though, upon checking Pass Orb, that particular one doesn't lol. But to get them, you either find them in the Dream World, or through completing tasks at your friends' Entrees in their Entralink.
    ALL of the items do. Though for some reason, the Dream World ones aren't appearing...will fix that

I noticed many other sites have this, but Serebii does not. Would it be possible to be notified in some way when a message you have posted has been quoted by another user?

Quote Originally Posted by _Snivy View Post
    I have no idea if this has been mentioned before, but we should have a forum for "In-Game profile Updates". So we can update our in-game status, team, badges, time played, etc.

I, myself, and many other people, edit older posts we made to put our game details but it would be really cool if there was a section of the forum for that!
    Here, I'll say it again because it seems you guys didn't see it.

There should be a way to block one user from VMing or PMing you without having to block all VMs and PMs.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Read my story of swords and sorcery here. Currently on chapter 1.

Of course that would be a good idea, even if it isn't live, you can have a form you can update that has all that stuff, and that can go under your post count and join date.
    Signiture Underconstruction

It seems to me like a small enough piece of information to fit in your signature. Why do you think a thread (I'm going to assume the "forum" thing was a mistake, because you can't possibly justify dedicating an entire forum to this) is necessary?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    It seems to me like a small enough piece of information to fit in your signature. Why do you think a thread (I'm going to assume the "forum" thing was a mistake, because you can't possibly justify dedicating an entire forum to this) is necessary?
    Let's make an example of a forum name: Player Adventures.

Over there, everyone could start their own thread where they update it with their FCs, Pokemons, where they are, the challenges they're up to, etc.

That would avoid having to fill your signature up with all this information, or to edit some old posts you did to put this information in it.

Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast