Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

How about covering the Korean events?
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Those are being worked on

This isn't that important, but the right-hand toolbar is hard to read. A bit more space between the items, bullet points, anything might help so when you're looking for something it's a lot easier.
    Uh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam16 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if you could feature a page in the site which shows which was the best selling of each Pokemon twin released games. I haven't found any stats online at all and I was trying to compare them all to the ones I had. All I could find was just telling how much the games made as a whole as opposed to which sold more 'black or white' and showing how many games we sold of each. Maybe that could be an idea for the site so people could see which games proved most popular of each two that came out together between games such as:

Red + blue
    gold + silver
    ruby + sapphire
    fire red + leaf green
    diamond + pearl
    heart gold + soul silver
    black + white

-Just an idea
    I could work on that if serebii wanted me too.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

It would be nice to see moves that are past generation on the 4th and 5th generation Pokedex pages. You can flip through them, but it would make it more convenient, and it can point out moves you normaily wouldn't think about.

Example: Moltres with Morning Sun

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    It would be nice to see moves that are past generation on the 4th and 5th generation Pokedex pages. You can flip through them, but it would make it more convenient, and it can point out moves you normaily wouldn't think about.

Example: Moltres with Morning Sun
    Just done. Added the Gen III tutor and XD moves to the dex

Why not add albums to the forums? I mean, a user gets to add pictures to their page with albums and such.

Oh, thank you Serebii.

I seems that some Crystal Pokedex entries (i.e. Clefable) are missing from your R/B/Y/G/S/C Pokedex. In addition to that, you could include the Stadium 1 entries since those differ from the main game entries. You could also reform the Pokedex to where the TM/HM moves are listed, or at least have an easier way to tell which moves are which.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I already brought this up, but no one did anything about it. So I figured that I'd bring it up again once every month or so.
    In the game Mechanics section, the formulas for IV calculation can be improved. I would like to see these fixed because they could be perfectly accurate, and no one wants to use a formula that only works sometimes (not that there are a lot of people who don't just use the IV calculator but...).
    I have a post here explaining my ideas and it also has a completely accurate formula.
    Please Change this Serebii!

Spoiler:- credit:
    Joke of the {insert time interval here}
    Want 2 short jokes and 1 long joke?
    joke, joke, joooooooke

Default Spanish Translations Project

Before you start reading (or skimming) through my wall of text, I'm unsure if this idea has been posted before since I'm obviously new (at the time of posting this) - I've searched through this thread using terms like "Spanish", "translate", etc. but found no results, so here it goes:

Name: Spanish Translations Project

Abstract:
    Pretty self-explanatory, but an elaboration would be start site translation from English to Spanish. I have some ideas in mind such as what to translate first, what dialect, etc. but since this suggestion is not even a project yet, I'm not going to go into great detail.

Let me know your thoughts.

P.S. I chose Spanish because it's a common language, but I'm sure having the admins look at the site analytic data to see what countries are visiting the site most (other than the U.S. and other common English-speaking areas).

What about a serebii app for Android/iphone?
    White FC: 5071 8123 9331

I sometimes use "uber" Pokémon. I sometimes calculate stat values. I never use cheating devices. I sometimes try to breed my way to perfection (and maybe fail), and I care about natures to an extent. But I like my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Adapted from Tyranitar's philosophy. Started by LadyMiir)

Quote Originally Posted by bmutt1204 View Post
    What about a serebii app for Android/iphone?
    I'd like to see a mobile version at least, I spend a lot of time on my iPod Touch. Some websites don't translate very well to mobile phones though, and it's possible serebii.net is one of them.

An app won't happen because it'll take hits away from the website, and that's something Serebii doesn't want. The website runs fine on mobile devices, just try it and you'll see.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    An app won't happen because it'll take hits away from the website, and that's something Serebii doesn't want. The website runs fine on mobile devices, just try it and you'll see.
    It works fine on mobile devices right now, what I'm saying is maybe a mobile version wouldn't work very well, as it could make things like navigating harder. And yeah, I don't really see an app happening.

We've seen Nintendo take out various Pokédex apps on the mobile stores so it'd likely end up being a waste of our time

There should be a new forum created where we get to talk about how the United States of America has now officially become a dictatorship.
    You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Quote Originally Posted by The Mega Champion View Post
    There should be a new forum created where we get to talk about how the United States of America has now officially become a dictatorship.
    Uh, just go here.

joke, joke, joooooooke

Here's a suggestion for mods. When somebody posts a thread that needs a approving, like a league or a shop, one of the mods should PM the poster when it is approved or dissaproved, and if it's disapproved for what reason
    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    Here's a suggestion for mods. When somebody posts a thread that needs a approving, like a league or a shop, one of the mods should PM the poster when it is approved or dissaproved, and if it's disapproved for what reason
    That already happens with Fan Art Shops I believe, although I'm not sure about Trade Shops and the like, but it would be best to PM your suggestions to the relevant mod because there's a good chance they don't read this thread (especially since you posted this in the suggestions for the website thread, not the forum thread).

I would like Serebii to start hosting some "Monthly Contests". Like, people do something for Serebii.net (Design Graphics) for example and Serebii gives the winner a free Pokemon the winner chooses. He may only choose one, and should be released officially. (Not choose Genesect since it's not out yet.)
    Help me become a Premium Member on DeviantArt!
    Click here!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/or88ch.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/sgqvtj.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Mew_

Credit goes to Master

I have a suggestion, a search engine 4 finding icons, because i have spent a substantial amount of milliseconds (over 36000) trying 2 find a smeargle icon but 2 no avail :|

Yeah, I'm a guy that likes baking.Deal with it.

Spoiler:- Clans and leagues.:

I Claim Porygon2

Quote Originally Posted by Cour View Post
    I would like Serebii to start hosting some "Monthly Contests". Like, people do something for Serebii.net (Design Graphics) for example and Serebii gives the winner a free Pokemon the winner chooses. He may only choose one, and should be released officially. (Not choose Genesect since it's not out yet.)
    I don't think Serebii's keen on giving out Pokemon as prizes tbh. However, that said, I am currently hosting a Monthly Banner Contest in the Digital Media section, if you'd like to enter. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleArtist View Post
    I have a suggestion, a search engine 4 finding icons, because i have spent a substantial amount of milliseconds (over 36000) trying 2 find a smeargle icon but 2 no avail :|
    It can't be implemented, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cour View Post
    This has been suggested before, and recieved a resounding 'no' from Serebii. He believes such giveaways to be unprofessional.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    It can't be implemented, unfortunately.
    Aww dang, well 360'00 milliseconds trying 2 find an icon i like it is.

Yeah, I'm a guy that likes baking.Deal with it.

Spoiler:- Clans and leagues.:

I Claim Porygon2

Okay, I'm still trying to at the very least get some response to this.
    HERE are my ideas about the IV formula.

Also, please fix the attackdex effect rates percentages.

SOME ONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS! AND TRY TO GET IT FIXED!

joke, joke, joooooooke

Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast