Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

How about updating the manga section?

>>;; I think it's been forgotten.

Coronis is in the middle of exams

A suggestion of convenience, but maybe the base total can be added to every Pokemon's base stats? It's all simple math, but it would save a little time with the totals already there.

Ugobama is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Joe, do you know when Coronis will be back? I'm just curious. When he gets back I hope he creates those new bios...

Serebii, can you please put the pokemon entered in the Sunset Colosseum on the oponents side?

I think knowing really would be half the battle.

Edit: Or is it 12 completely random Pokemon? I thought it was 6 from your team and another 6 from your opponent's.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 1st January 2007 at 6:51 AM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I was reading the "capture" section in the game mechanics area, and I noticed that there was no formula for catching Safari Zone Pokemon.
    Using the games' glitches is not cheating. You are simply using the games' programming; just not in the way GameFreak intended.

In the DP Dex, can you put the differences between the male and female sprites?

I was thinking, there isn't enough Europe or UK information on the site, there are no "Coming the UK" or "Recently in the UK" episode information and there are no release dates shown on the game pages, EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE RELEASED IN EUROPE! And I really hate in when Europe (Especially the UK) are left out on things like this.

I have some updates for the mystery dungeon page, if it's helpful.
    Recruiting pokemon must be directly next to you.
    If you hit from a distance with a move like flamethrower, or attack round a corner (water corners may not count...) it will NOT be recruited.

Makuhita dojo, the bonsly statue is earned by defeating 20 out of 22 training rooms. (My brother reckons all type rooms, not the team rooms)

The mysterious 22nd training room is of the opposite slots current team, & the wild pokemon from the last dungeon they visited.

Finally friend area unlock missions aren't all D rank, I currently have a C rank mission for wish mountain!

I won't ask forcredit if you put it on the site.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

would it be possible to put up a Japanese to English page so surfers can see what else besides the language is different?

Could you put up a list of the people on your buddy list and make it so it says "_______ / Online" Or something like that please. Thanks.
    Credit to shooting star!
    Credit to wichu!

Almost everybody thinks Arceus is the one unbeatable Pokemon. But in my mind, Every pokemon is Beatable! If you think the same copy and pate this into your sig.( Started by moo?)

On the DP Dex rotating Pokemon, maybe you could use DP sprites. And add starters, trio, dragon (Salamence, Dragonite, etc.), and cute Legendary. Just for consistency's sake.

PREEOOHH!

Hello, I am a Dutchlander. My name is Fabian__DS. I am already registered, but my accound is old. I look every day at the D/P page. and now this:

At the Pokédex, is it not a good idea to set the numbers past the name?
    So:

025 Pikachu
    =
    Pikachu 025

So it is easyer to search the good pokemon. I'm sorry if i could have many non-english words. And i am sorry if it already posted in this BIG forum. Bey,

Fabian__DS

*Whoops. Wrong Thread.*
    Last edited by Weavile_Striker; 14th January 2007 at 7:28 AM.

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS IS the Greatest

*nevermind*
    Last edited by GoldenX; 15th January 2007 at 1:28 AM.
    v(O_o)v

you could update the older character bios and episodes to the new font color on the main page, sorrry thats been bugging me all week

Are you starting to make some Pokemon of the Weeks on D/P pokemon? I want some new PotW pokemon movesets

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Don't know if it's already been done, but how about a contest to choose who can create Serebii.net's banner. I saw in the thread showing all previous and current banners that they were mostly made by Sciz. Mabye just a contest every month or two. Please negotiate.

Impress everyone but yourself, aye.

we should have a countdown timer for the DP USA launch day
    3ds FC: 2723-9785-9605
    Friend Safari: Water type containing Wartortle, Bibarel and Azumaril

pm me if you add me

Would it be possible to put an RSS feed for the news? Then I can subscribe to in with my RSS Reader in IE7.

Copy This Into Your Sig If You Are Getting Pear Instead Of Diamond. Strarted by XDCOMPLETE

Could there please be a direct link to the IV calculator or at least one straight from the game mechanics section?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Panda View Post
    The meaning of life is whatever we want it to be - us as humans have the responsibility to apply meaning to your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanyal View Post
    Would it be possible to put an RSS feed for the news? Then I can subscribe to in with my RSS Reader in IE7.
    Yes an RSS feed would be nice for us FireFox users too and those who use Opera
    [K]

Whenever you use the "Search" function, instead of the results coming up with the threads, and searching through every single page, until you find what you're looking for; Could they show the posts, similar to when you look at someones profile and click "View all posts by user", and all their posts are shown, and when clicked, you are automatically sent to that post, instead of the search terms being bold and red.

Click Show Posts. ANd this is the suggestion thread for the Site not the forums

Wouldn't it be wise to update the D/P section by replacing "Shinou" with "Sinnoh"?

And to remove all the crappy information/update it in the main page of D/P?
    Meta Ridley=My Bishie!

PM when added

Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast