Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2498

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

A Damage Calculator and a Catch Rate calculator would be cool.

The restoration of Social Groups.
    I can barely express how much me and numerous others would like the Social groups to be restored. I am still questioned of why they went away in the first place. This literally was the reason I and many others joined serebii; Social Groups.

I really hope this actually can be considered. I really don't want this idea just to be dismissed. I would be happy to help in working out issues that may arise in bringing back the social groups.
    Last edited by Battlestar; 19th February 2012 at 2:53 AM.

Okay, Serebii. Please, Please direct me to some one so that I can explain my ideas about the IV formula. The Individual Values Game Mechanics Section also has a lot of grammatical bugs and typos. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET SOME ONE TO FIX THIS!! I HAVE A CORRECT IV FORMULA, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SHOW IT TO!!!

Spoiler:- credit:
    Joke of the {insert time interval here}
    Want 2 short jokes and 1 long joke?
    joke, joke, joooooooke

This is ShadeAce's idea, not mine.

So, you know, in the Games Forum, we have contests where we take part in challenges but RP along the way a bit as well, right? You know, like Pokémon Universe and many others, if you know them.

Thing is, we can't RP all the time in the threads, since that's considered spamming and just plain RPing. But some of us want to RP all the time like me, so we came up with the idea of the Gamers' RP Lounge (or something along those lines, anyway). What we do is make a separate thread for our RPing there, while the main thread is used for all the challenges and official stuff like that.

So, can we make this "Gamers' RP Lounge" thing reality or not, admins?

Browsed the Stadium 2 section after seeing it had been updated and discovered a broken link. This page http://serebii.net/stadium2/mysterygift.shml, which I was brought to by clicking Mystery Gift under the Recieving Prizes section of this page http://serebii.net/stadium2/pokemonlab.shtml, is not there.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

It gets a little annoying when u submit a thread in clans/leagues and waiting to get it approved or denied but u never know if it does either without checking the sub forum constantly so it would be nice to get a notification to tell you if its been approved not. Even if it was done by the Serebii bot or somthing. It would also be nice if the thread was denied that they would tell you why the thread was denied that way you can fix the problem that kept it from being approved.

50 Pixie Points

The whole Clamperl evolution line was the Pokemon of Week focus this week, so why don't we have 2 or 3 pokemon per week?
    There are over 600 pokemon now, and it's usually the same 50 or so pokemon(often OU) that crop up every year.
    Bearing in mind the 4th Generation launched into the 5th pretty quickly,this means that hundreds of perfectly decent pokemon are probably never going to get mentioned before the 6th-which is when the records will start again.
    Does anyone agree with me?

Because the amount of viable Pokemon diminishes as pre-evolved ones aren't done seperately. Assuming another 4 year generation, that's 200 done and the rest are done over special weeks (we had Eeveelution week a while back)

Anyway I thought we an random Number generator to pick out most of the weeks Pokemon. Some Pokémon such as Box Legendaries and Starters are not on the RNG list but used when they seem appropriate.

Mind you I am doing this from memory.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Anyway I thought we an random Number generator to pick out most of the weeks Pokemon. Some Pokémon such as Box Legendaries and Starters are not on the RNG list but used when they seem appropriate.

Mind you I am doing this from memory.
    Yep,that is what we do

So...not sure if this has been mentioned. But, how about a iPhone/Droid app for serebii? It would really help me when I'm on the go, and need to look up something on the site
    Hello(:
    I like collecting Pokemon.
    I'm offering to give some Pokemon away for free. Most of them are level one's that I've bred or commons/uncommons from older generations. In return, I'd like pretty much any Pokemon that isn't from Unova. Thanks in advance!
        Spoiler:- Specific Pokemon I'm giving away for free:

Currently playing through: Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JadeRawrr View Post
    So...not sure if this has been mentioned. But, how about a iPhone/Droid app for serebii? It would really help me when I'm on the go, and need to look up something on the site
    Various Pokémon apps got removed form the app stores by Nintendo. It'd be a waste of time, especially as the site is fully accessible on those platforms

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Various Pokémon apps got removed form the app stores by Nintendo. It'd be a waste of time, especially as the site is fully accessible on those platforms
    Oh, wow, That sucks D; That's probably why I cannot find a Pokedex on the Droid app store >>
    And your site DOES show up much better than some sites on my phone. That's a plus, xD
    Hello(:
    I like collecting Pokemon.
    I'm offering to give some Pokemon away for free. Most of them are level one's that I've bred or commons/uncommons from older generations. In return, I'd like pretty much any Pokemon that isn't from Unova. Thanks in advance!
        Spoiler:- Specific Pokemon I'm giving away for free:

Currently playing through: Soul Silver

Updating the RBYGSC dex would be nice. It doesn't get too much use anymore, but I'm sure some do use it, and you're updating everything else anyway. Pretty please ;D

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Why can't we have a thank you or compliment thread lol?

i like the grass type theme btw!
    now only if the icon for new post and no new post changes as well, XD

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

This may not be much, but a smilie that shows a face that is a kind of like an evil smirk like this: >:] and not > because of the obvious reason. It would be useful if someone could use that one because there isn't one like it as far as I know.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

Smilies of all kinds are looked down upon here. You shouldn't use them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Smilies of all kinds are looked down upon here. You shouldn't use them at all.
    Hmm. I'm not sure where you get your information. I've seen many people use them. Including our moderators. Perhaps you are thinking of another forum entirely? Have a nice day.
    Shinies:

Listen to PerseusRad.

Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I've seen many people use them. Including our moderators.
    Yeah, Shine uses them all the time.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

Mabye we should have a Minecraft server on the site.
    Last edited by kkzeronet; 28th March 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Hmm. I'm not sure where you get your information. I've seen many people use them. Including our moderators. Perhaps you are thinking of another forum entirely? Have a nice day.
    Yes there are people who use them, but there are many people who don't like them. j/s

No, he's pretty much right. When people overuse the smilies, it is strongly disliked, as it is senseless space and can make reading the actual text difficult. You can usually tell when somebody is a new member when they have long lines of smilies at the end of their text. Also, this thread is about suggestions to the actual Serebii.net main site, not the forums. The Serebii Forums suggestion thread is separate.

Suggestion: Pre-Release Pics page for Black 2 and White 2.
    Last edited by Trainmaster718; 30th March 2012 at 9:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    No, he's pretty much right. When people overuse the smilies, it is strongly disliked, as it is senseless space and can make reading the actual text difficult. You can usually tell when somebody is a new member when they have long lines of smilies at the end of their text. Also, this thread is about suggestions to the actual Serebii.net main site, not the forums. The Serebii Forums suggestion thread is separate.

Yeah, I noticed the thread after I posted here. From what I saw, he was just talking about smilies overall. I would also be annoyed if someone ended their sentence with many smilies as well.

Suggestion: Updating the R/B/Y Pokédex would be a good idea. Possibly for (Sorry for any offense) purists or people who just like to play the First Gen. games.
    Shinies:

Listen to PerseusRad.

This may not be much, but a smilie that shows a face that is a kind of like an evil smirk like this: >:] and not > because of the obvious reason. It would be useful if someone could use that one because there isn't one like it as far as I know.
    OR
    You could just type >:]

Um, there are no pictures of it. That's why there isn't a page.
    AS:

I will add a pre-release pics page when we have pictures of the game. I can't make one when we don't have any

Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast