Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2471

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

That's a forum suggestion, not a site one, and I seriously doubt such a plugin/hack exists (ignoring the whole'joe hates hacks' things). I mean, how do you code up a thing that would get all instances of spamming/insulting/bumping/etc, and account for allowed exceptions (e.g. double posting is allowed in cases with art/fics)?

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Default POTW-Stronger emphasis on other battle types

This is a significant point to make regarding the POTW summaries-they're strongly based on single battles.Double/triple strategies however, aren't touched at all-despite being very different.We're talking three lines every week dedicated to both completely different battle types.Sure,I don't think competitive triple battles exist around here,but I'm a frequent triple battler & it'd be nice to see a stronger emphasis on these areas since lots pokemon work much more effectively here than in singles,where some pokemon can easily dominate the others(Garchomp,Salamence & Scizor to name a few) with ease.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 23rd May 2012 at 8:27 PM.

You can actually chip in for next Sundays POTWs http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...-Collaboration Best ask Blue Harvest and Reno about this, They do POTW.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Going off the passing mention of the Black 2 & White 2 soundtrack in today's update, it got me thinking that a kind of CD database would be pretty neat. I know these exist on other sites, but it would help make serebii.net more "complete," so to speak.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

How about adding the Black and White manga to the manga section. I mean we've had BW for quite a while now(A year) and we still haven't got it in the manga section. Also maybe adding more bios to the detailed bios.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    How about adding the Black and White manga to the manga section. I mean we've had BW for quite a while now(A year) and we still haven't got it in the manga section. Also maybe adding more bios to the detailed bios.
    Manga section is done by Coronis and I don't want to step on his toes

Could we like make it a rule that you have to list all relevant information in trade shops, like on Smogan? I'm so sick of going to trade shops and then going through the whole sharade of what event is it from? what's it's nature' is it touched or untouched? What language is is? It's so frustrating. These days there are too many shops which just list the pkmn and that's it. It's lazy I think.

That's not a site suggestion but a forum suggestion, and you're probably better off bring it up with the trade shop section moderators via PM (they are listed at the bottom of the section). That said it would not be easy for moderators to check every single thread to see if everything is listed with all the necessary info someone may want to know.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    That's not a site suggestion but a forum suggestion, and you're probably better off bring it up with the trade shop section moderators via PM (they are listed at the bottom of the section). That said it would not be easy for moderators to check every single thread to see if everything is listed with all the necessary info someone may want to know.
    Alright I'll bring it up with them although I'm not expecting my suggestion to be taken on board. I was thinking that if it was a rule then mods could accept or reject new threads which don't do this... meaning that if it was stickied somewhere then the other shop owners could make small changes to their shops. Afterall it worked on Smogan so I don't see why it can't work on Serebii. I can't be the only one frustrated by the current standards here.

What I'd really like to see is an update to the Game Mechanics page. I'm starting to get tired of seeing all those old articles about Mirage Island and third gen trading mechanics. It's really about time that more relevant articles that have more to do with the current Gen be moved to the front of the game mechanics page.

Well it would be cool if someone can add this picture that I have in my sig. (Red's Poli) as an avatar. I look all over for it and its not there.

Many thakns if you can.

Not asking just hoping for this to be an avatar,

So, looking at Ash's bio, I noticed a lot of the pictures are kind of outdated. Since a lot of Ash's Pokemon have appeared in the later D/P episodes, maybe update the pictures for them? And then if the others appear in BW2, you could update those then. You could even do the same with Ash's other Pokemon since it seems like you use the first image you can find, which is great for updating as it happens, but long-term you an notice it since most have Ash or another Pokemon in it as well. Maybe do the same for the other main characters, when possible? Brock, for example, both Sudowood and Croagunk appeared after the switch to widescreen, yet there pictures aren't in widescreen. And May's Wartortle has a logo on it.

Looking at pokeearth, it could easily be redone for aesthetic reasons,that would make much more sense,I know you made most of the connecting areas but,still,(for example moving the orre region to the other side of almia?)
    Last edited by Arceusmasta; 22nd June 2012 at 11:39 PM.

I suggest getting a really good signature maker and website designer to re-design the Official Website? It's been the same for a long time with really bland colours, I thought maybe someone could add some more "spice" to it.
    PokeYami
    Make sure Wadder is your refferer!
    i don't want this moment, to ever end
    when everything is nothing, without you

Tumblr--EGC--My Anime List
    Giving away shinies/dw/event? I'll take them

i would like to reccomend two things for the site. first i would like for you to reinstate the move tutor section into the pokemon black and white two section. and adjust how some 4th gen exclusive moves arent exclusive anymore. also explain the system of how to collect shards used to get the move tutor moves in the game, and pictures of where each move tutor is. and the whole list of moves based on type of shards traded in and by amount of shards

Quote Originally Posted by pman1994 View Post
    i would like to reccomend two things for the site. first i would like for you to reinstate the move tutor section into the pokemon black and white two section. and adjust how some 4th gen exclusive moves arent exclusive anymore. also explain the system of how to collect shards used to get the move tutor moves in the game, and pictures of where each move tutor is. and the whole list of moves based on type of shards traded in and by amount of shards
    We're working on it. Relax. This stuff doesn't come instantly

A small suggestion for the Pokemon Conquest section, maybe update each region of Ransei with the requirements needed in order to open up the unique areas in the post-game episodes. You might also want to explain Cragspur's unique area, if it has one, cause I pretty sure it does.

I would also like to recommend for the spin-off dex, the requirements to evolve each Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest, as it is not included.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

On your Pokedex page, it would be nice if you added a "hidden ability location".

Examples of filling in the blank include:
    Dream World: Windswept Sky (Skarmory)
    Dream World: Promotion (Torchic)
    Dream Radar (Riolu)
    Special Spot: Desert Resort (Darmanitan)

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I know this is a super minuscule thing, but I've always wondered why we have animated mini-sprites for Pokemon in Gen I-IV but not in Gen V ( vs. ). Any possibility those could be updated at some point?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Since Dream World Island areas are now skewed by Pokemon types, could there be more research in what types skew in favor to which areas?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    I know this is a super minuscule thing, but I've always wondered why we have animated mini-sprites for Pokemon in Gen I-IV but not in Gen V ( vs. ). Any possibility those could be updated at some point?
    They take up bandwidth and are not very necessary in the first place.

Just wondering, we have the move updates for the Pokemon in B2/W2 and the move tutor tables. Are there even any new breed-able moves on the Pokemon with this installment? I have no idea if this has been asked yet, or is currently in research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Just wondering, we have the move updates for the Pokemon in B2/W2 and the move tutor tables. Are there even any new breed-able moves on the Pokemon with this installment? I have no idea if this has been asked yet, or is currently in research.
    Nope. Tested and nothing

I wondered if you start over your 5gen game, whether you can still access your dream world account, even after restarting.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I wondered if you start over your 5gen game, whether you can still access your dream world account, even after restarting.
    This question is not for this thread, but for the Black/White help thread. You loose the ability to transfer Pokémon from/to your old account, you need to make a new account for the new game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast