Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2471

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Game Mechanics pages still need some updates with pictures from Gen V (preferably BW2 due to the more detailed sprites) and English names for various Gen V stuff. The page on cross-generation compatibility also needs updates for Gen III/IV and IV/V compatibility, along with miscellaneous Ranger-related stuff.

Under each location where items are listed, I think adding the specific location (and/or from who) would be very helpful.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    Game Mechanics pages still need some updates with pictures from Gen V (preferably BW2 due to the more detailed sprites) and English names for various Gen V stuff. The page on cross-generation compatibility also needs updates for Gen III/IV and IV/V compatibility, along with miscellaneous Ranger-related stuff.
    We'll sort that out at some time, I've going to need to complete Trading/Transferring article I said I'd do soonish.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    When you get the chance, can you update trainers like Cynthia, Hugh, Alder, Banjirou, N, Cheren (Memory Link) & Bianca (Memory Link), the Shadow Triad, Corless, the Striaton TRiplets Nshino & Morimoto with their Challenge Mode Teams? They're Pokémon's levels do increase a bit (and moves probably change as well). Also, the gym leader's Pokémon get level boosts as well. It does say for the Gym Leaders & Elite Four that levels vary, but it would be helpful to put what the Challenge Mode Levels are when you get the chance.

I know you're busy with other things and probably didn't have the time to update with this stuff yet, so yeah. I can see why you haven't updated it yet because there are a ton of trainers!
    Their levels do increase (as do all trainers levels in the post game), but their moves etc. do not. When they do, we have it listed already. As for the levels, it appears they scale as I've seen a couple of conflicting reports. I'm not going to list each possible level as that'd just clutter the entire thing up

Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    Care to state examples? The Ranger stuff is irrelevant. Cross-generation compatibility will be done but what else? I'm sure I caught all the English name stuff back last year

Since you included just the in-game shinies on the shiny page, perhaps you can put a special page within the event dex that lists every shiny event Pokemon such as the beasts, Eevee, Milotic, those dragons, etc.

Thank you for taking my initial suggestion as well, Serebii.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Can you update the B2W2 Move Tutor List with how much shards we'd need? I'm trying to figure out how much Red & Blue Shards I'd need, but you haven't updated with how much shards each move tutor move costs yet.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Would it be possible include what levels the Pokemon in the Hidden Hollows can be found at? Same for what level the new BW2 Dream World Pokemon appear as in the Entree Forest. I assume the basic Pokemon are still level 10, but many of the new ones are evolved forms. I only have BW and it would make it a lot easier to search for them on the GTS if I knew what level range to look out for. I can't be the only one that would find this useful.

Quote Originally Posted by mnkboy907 View Post
    Would it be possible include what levels the Pokemon in the Hidden Hollows can be found at? Same for what level the new BW2 Dream World Pokemon appear as in the Entree Forest. I assume the basic Pokemon are still level 10, but many of the new ones are evolved forms. I only have BW and it would make it a lot easier to search for them on the GTS if I knew what level range to look out for. I can't be the only one that would find this useful.
    My apologies. I actually included that in the database from which the page was created.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but... Would it be possible to have something that shows all of your posts in a certain thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Maybe I'm just missing it, but... Would it be possible to have something that shows all of your posts in a certain thread?
    Wrong thread. But just go to a thread, and use the search feature for that specific thread (scroll up and click "Search Thread") to find all your posts in it.

Are the pledge tutors present in B2W2? I am not sure but I saw the draco meteor tutor is drayden can you add him to move tutor page?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

The last couple of updates have been great, but I just have a couple of suggestions/questions
    For the special animations, could it please be specified on the page as to whether they stack? I know N's pokemon can't be shiny (right?), but could Shiny/pokestar or N's pokemon/pokestar stack the animations?

Also, for the rentals pages, could abilities be added? Some of those pokemon have multiple abilities and it would be good to have that in there
    Last edited by Rampharos; 21st July 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    The last couple of updates have been great, but I just have a couple of suggestions/questions
    For the special animations, could it please be specified on the page as to whether they stack? I know N's pokemon can't be shiny (right?), but could Shiny/pokestar or N's pokemon/pokestar stack the animations?

Also, for the rentals pages, could abilities be added? Some of those pokemon have multiple abilities and it would be good to have that in there
    They don't stack and as for rentals, abilities are not actually included in the datatable so it leads me to believe that it's random

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They don't stack and as for rentals, abilities are not actually included in the datatable so it leads me to believe that it's random
    Interesting, so shiny pokemon can never be a pokestar? :O And N's pokemon will never get to be fabulous. xP
    Wow, random abilities too, there really is a wide variation of pokemon

No, they can be, but the Star shine replaces the shines for both Shiny Pokémon and N's Pokémon

No, they can be, but the Star shine replaces the shines for both Shiny Pokémon and N's Pokémon
    Ah ok, I guess that's good news for shinies, since they have the recolour anyway (unless you're garchomp xD), but I think with N's their animation is better, so I'll stick with that. Thanks!

Only suggestion I can think of might be an addition to the dex listing the event only moves that can be learned from Event Pokemon?

Maybe something on the Legendary Pokemon Poll on Pokemon.com should be announced?

They're saying goodies and stuff, could this be a possible Wi-Fi event during that week?

Something to watch for.

-James

Quote Originally Posted by nWo Whammy View Post
    Maybe something on the Legendary Pokemon Poll on Pokemon.com should be announced?

They're saying goodies and stuff, could this be a possible Wi-Fi event during that week?

Something to watch for.

-James

Na those no chance of these being an event

Quote Originally Posted by lightlowemon View Post
    Only suggestion I can think of might be an addition to the dex listing the event only moves that can be learned from Event Pokemon?
    Already done

Already done
    Ahh, I only looked at the Kanto Starter's and noticed you were missingsome of the recent events (The one that gave them Block), and just checking your also missing ExtremeSpeed on Pikachu...

Can you make a page detailing all of the pokemon in the nature sanctuary? i think that shiny Haxorus looks cool but i want to know what else is there.
    I think I am done with this website. It was really great when I needed it, but im not that interested in pokemon as I was a while ago. I will probably play until I get my national dex completed on x and then I think I will have enough closure to stop playing.
    I am sorry if I was breeding something for you, but it was too difficult and I was wasting too much of my time and money playing pokemon instead of doing more beneficial things like hanging with my friends and playing sports. To all who helped me out, thank you. I couldn't have gotten as far in my game without the people I traded with on this site.
    thanks for everything, sorry if I offended anyone in my posts, and have fun catching them all.

On the useful characters page, could you possibly add: The Icy/Wet/Sandy rock lady, the EV berry lady, the person that buys Mulch(I think there is one?), the person that buys stones/nuggets etc, the Abysmal ruin item purchaser, and the lady that buys berries/mushrooms?
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by penguin100 View Post
    Can you make a page detailing all of the pokemon in the nature sanctuary? i think that shiny Haxorus looks cool but i want to know what else is there.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...anctuary.shtml

Half a month ago I posted a suggestion about merging the old Dream World areas with the D.W. moves pages, and all went according to plan. And then something changed... What happened? The only page left that's left in that standard is the one for Icy Hole. The other ones are incomplete again.

Also, at one point there was a listing on each area's page about what Pokemon to bring to increase the chances of visiting a particular part of the Island of Dreams; i.e. bringing a Fire-type increases the chances of visiting Rugged Mountain. Did this update just happen, but didn't get coded directly to the side bar area on different pages? Please amend.

edit: Actually, the pages still do exist, but they are only linked to the B2W2 Dream World area pages. Still, please amend.
    Last edited by Victreebong; 31st July 2012 at 3:58 AM. Reason: found out part of the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast