Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2445

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Not sure where this goes so I decided to put it here. While playing Motochika's special episode in Conquest, I encountered a random event not listed on the main site. It involves your main warlord calling four of your warriors/warlords to a small meeting. While there he/she assigns each one of them one of 4 positions, Guardian of Power, Guardian of Wisdom, Guardian of Charisma, or Guardian of Capacity. After a little bit of text, you are told that these four warriors won't leave your army for any reason. Also, I noticed that the main site also didn't display any info on other events such as the autumn fall viewing which brings more warriors for you to fight against and recruit, or when a warrior leaves on a trip to get stronger/leaves without any warning.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

A suggestion for the pokedex: there is currently an option to view pokemon sorted by base stat, but it only seems to display the top 200 pokemon, and only sorts by highest of the stat selected.
    Would it be possible to make it a little more interactive so one could sort by lowest base stat and see all the pokemon in the list? (much like the way it's done on bulbapedia, if you'd like a visual aid to my sad explanation)
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.

Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    A suggestion for the pokedex: there is currently an option to view pokemon sorted by base stat, but it only seems to display the top 200 pokemon, and only sorts by highest of the stat selected.
    Would it be possible to make it a little more interactive so one could sort by lowest base stat and see all the pokemon in the list? (much like the way it's done on bulbapedia, if you'd like a visual aid to my sad explanation)
    That, and possibly including all pokemon in the pokedex, rather than the top or bottom pokemon by stats would help too. Please do this serebii!

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    That, and possibly including all pokemon in the pokedex, rather than the top or bottom pokemon by stats would help too. Please do this serebii!

I would like the exact same thing. A list of the worst pokemon would be so handy. I'm sure you don't want me using Bulbapedia due to lack of information serebii do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    Computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Also, maybe you could have a link to the POTW strategies for each pokemon on their pokedex pages. I bet I'm not the only one who wants to be able to get competitive strategies for a pokemon easier.

I really think you should consider the other idea as well. Perfect for people who wanna get a good trick room pokemon or suicide pokemon.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

What I would like to see is an spot on peoples profiles to put trade reviews of people. I mainly use Serebii forums for arranging trades and the ability to click a tab on someones profile and see what others have thought about trading with them would be a LOT easier than checking blacklists
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Spoiler:- Offering:

That would probably require some sort of forum addon (if it exists that is), and Serebii doesn't like that. Also would require further moderation and not necessarily reliable (someone could always lie on it, and then what?)

Also, this is suggestions for the site, not the forum; that's another thread.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

This is something a recommended a few months ago but it was around the time the new games came out so maybe you missed it or just ignored it, either way I thought I'd try again.

Will you ever update the character bios with newer pictures? A lot of Ash's older Pokemon appeared in D/P but they still have outdated pictures from when the first appeared. And some of the pictures used have writing on them (May's Wartortle and Ash's Monferno). Brock's Sinnoh Pokemon appeared after the switch to widescreen but they have the same pictures from when the first appeared. And some of them just have other Pokemon in them, which is okay, but Leavanny is 10% Leavanny and 90% everything else. And Scraggy shares a picture with Pidove. It'd just make the bios look nicer if the pictures used were as up to date as possible. I'm not saying the entire section, but the main characters at least would nice.

In fact, maybe you could update the way the section is organized too? Like the way PokeEarth is organized, maybe? One menu for the main characters. Another for the rivals. One for Gym Leaders, etc.? Then with the minor characters, you could organize them by region? Or something similar. That way it's easier to navigate.
    Last edited by Manene!; 30th August 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Not 100% neccessary but I thought it'd be cool to mention on Secret Power's page that it is not affected by Serene Grace.
    As far as you know this isn't a real signature

I really am sorry if this is not where it goes, but I've noticed on a lot of pages for the games some Pokemon will be outlined in a white circle?

I'm not seeing anywhere on the site that explains what that is supposed to signify. Am I being completely dense and overlooking something obvious here? It's driving me up the wall trying to figure out what the white borders are supposed to mean.

An example would be at the bottom of the page on breeding.

Maybe it's just me who's missing something...
    Last edited by ZadeLunette; 31st August 2012 at 6:36 AM. Reason: typo
    I'm a Pokemon Breeder and Battler who enjoys thinking outside the box and using nonstandard combinations. I never play Singles and prefer Triples and Doubles battles.

Black FC: 1636 0134 9354

Black 2 FC: 4342 0408 6129

3DS FC: 0430 - 8294 - 8077

When not playing games I'm a published writer of Science Fiction and Children's Fantasy; this is my true passion and what I hope to do for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ZadeLunette View Post
    I really am sorry if this is not where it goes, but I've noticed on a lot of pages for the games some Pokemon will be outlines in white circles
    None of the critters at the bottom of that page appear as outlines in white circles.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    None of the critters at the bottom of that page appear as outlines in white circles.
    Seriously? ...I've checked two different browsers and my computer is trying to screw with me then. All across the site it's showing random Pokemon with white circles around them. I've been thinking for a month now it was some new feature indicating something I just never saw where on the site it was. ;_;

Well if it's just a glitch on my end then clearly the site doesn't need to address it publicly. ;_;

Edit: Ack, my first post had a pretty stupid typo, that might have led to some confusion too. >_< My sincerest apologies if THAT was the area of confusion...this whole situation is making me feel paranoid and stupid.
    Last edited by ZadeLunette; 31st August 2012 at 6:39 AM. Reason: Additional details added.
    I'm a Pokemon Breeder and Battler who enjoys thinking outside the box and using nonstandard combinations. I never play Singles and prefer Triples and Doubles battles.

Black FC: 1636 0134 9354

Black 2 FC: 4342 0408 6129

3DS FC: 0430 - 8294 - 8077

When not playing games I'm a published writer of Science Fiction and Children's Fantasy; this is my true passion and what I hope to do for the rest of my life.

I think there should be a page in the BW2 page detailing the animation page. The Unova Starters and Cottonee both got new animations as well as Cottonee getting a completely new colour.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

EDIT: Crap, didn't see the forum suggestion thing >>>>
    Last edited by Flandre; 31st August 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

A songdex that has every single song from all the video games would be pretty cool. I don't know how, but something that's not just a bunch of links, I'd like to listen to the song without refreshing the page or clicking a link.

Razor Leaf suggested I post this here.

It's true I've been mentioning the RP forum a lot, in how the roleplays there are generally limited to lengthy RPs where you generally have to dedicate yourself to it, and put in a lot of work. I was wondering if there could be a Roleplay section for RPs that are simple and less strict. Like, not to the point where one-liners and god-modding are allowed, but at least to the point where it wouldn't be considered a chore for some.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by ZadeLunette View Post
    I really am sorry if this is not where it goes, but I've noticed on a lot of pages for the games some Pokemon will be outlined in a white circle?

I'm not seeing anywhere on the site that explains what that is supposed to signify. Am I being completely dense and overlooking something obvious here? It's driving me up the wall trying to figure out what the white borders are supposed to mean.

An example would be at the bottom of the page on breeding.

Maybe it's just me who's missing something...
    I've been getting that too. Not on that specific page, though, but, for example, There's one around all the Eeveelutions owned by the Kimono Girls on this page: Right here

Yeah, that's an issue with Google Chrome. There is absolutely nothing in the CSS which would explain that

Serebii, could you make a listing of Pokemon with Dream abilities that you don't get in the Dream World/Radar or Hidden Grottos? Examples include the event Lucario and Ninetales for those dynamic duo teams, the Pokemon you can trade with that one person in Black 2/White 2, as well the Braviary, Mandibuzz, Jellicent, and that Deerling.

Also, I still think it would be cool to have a shiny list on the event database.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Serebii, could you make a listing of Pokemon with Dream abilities that you don't get in the Dream World/Radar or Hidden Grottos? Examples include the event Lucario and Ninetales for those dynamic duo teams, the Pokemon you can trade with that one person in Black 2/White 2, as well the Braviary, Mandibuzz, Jellicent, and that Deerling.

Also, I still think it would be cool to have a shiny list on the event database.

Why disclude Hidden Grottos and not in-game Pokémon?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Why disclude Hidden Grottos and not in-game Pokémon?
    Simply because the Dream World, Dream Radar and the Hidden Grottos are already obvious examples with their own pages. I was really wanting to see if the others could be wrapped up into one page. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I have a suggestion for the EV page for BW2 Attack EVs. Route 1 is a good place because both Watchog and Herdier are super common there and both give 2 attack EVs per now. You only really have to worry about some Jigglypuff every so often

Well, I was searching the site recently because I've been playing some of the older games, and I noticed that there's no section for the 2nd Pokemon Trading Card Game, Here Comes Team Great Rocket!. I also saw that the section for the first TCG gameboy color game is almost nonexistent. Maybe after the rush of B&W2 has died down these sections could get updated.

I have an AWESOME suggestion. We twist the theme of the whole site just a little. Instead of a place for people to just talk about Pokemon, we make it a Pokemon Dating Site! Come on, let's face it, couples are made and broke all the time here, I know this better than most, xD Since it occurs so much, why not make it an official part of the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster_Joey View Post
    I have an AWESOME suggestion. We twist the theme of the whole site just a little. Instead of a place for people to just talk about Pokemon, we make it a Pokemon Dating Site! Come on, let's face it, couples are made and broke all the time here, I know this better than most, xD Since it occurs so much, why not make it an official part of the site?
    thats the funniest thing ive heard,I suggest this site to make their own tiers or their own simulator like smogon BUT better
    Last edited by 55afrothunder; 5th October 2012 at 1:01 AM.

Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast