Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2472

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I think VB restrictions may not allow this to change. Plus I only need to log in to the forum once, but then I do have "Remember Me" ticked. (I do have to insert my password every time I access "Mod Control Panel", however that is down to the what I can do there.) For appearing Logged in, I don't think so, if we don't know that you're actually online or no,t for an hour after you "leave" is real problem for modding.

(Ok, If you don't hit log out, the forums will "assume" you are still online for ten minutes until after you leave.)

As of 5th Gen, we've got 348 Fully evolved Pokémon to cover. Doing 1 per week, we've got enough to take just over 6 and a half years in one. We've just at 106 POTW, covering I think 115 Pokémon out of the 348 count so far. We've got between 36 to 50 more POTW before we move on to Gen 6. (We started the January after Black & White Launched in Japan. )

We choose the Pokémon for each week by a random number generator, and we've also got a list of "Special" Pokémon that we've held back for event related news.

Also, Look at the 4th gen, and you'll see that some "lines" are not covered at all.

The Good news is that, we can "double" up Pokémon, we've even done two themed "1 Pokémon per day".

The Bad news is that I don't really contribute for it all, and you may want to look here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...-Collaboration
    I knew it was decided by a random number generator, I just thought more 5th gen pokemon should be covered. Thx for clarifying though and doing all the maths.

Finally, thx for the link. I like who the next POTW is.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Reader X View Post
    Suggestions:

1. Fix the bugged "PM to e-mail notification system". I got an e-mail notification for my first received PM over 1˝ months ago after I got the actual PM on Serebii Forums and that's the only e-mail notification I have ever gotten. I get the e-mail notifications from Bulbagarden Forums almost instantly.

2. Add Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew! and Pokémon 4D: Pikachu's Ocean Adventure to the Pikachu shorts section of Serebii.net.
    Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew! was only released in Japan, while Pokémon 4D: Pikachu's Ocean Adventure was also released in USA, but had only one screening in Avon, Massachusetts.
    Pokémon 4D: Pikachu's Ocean Adventure Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTagVQQKQ78
    More info about the 3D / 4D shorts that I found on The PokéCommunity: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284768

3. Make statistics of the number of active forum members public on the bottom of the main forum page.
    1. Though a forum issue, it's a problem with the server's mail system but is getting fixed. It's just running through a backlog

2. Trying to get my hands on those shorts (and all the others) before I do anything like that

3. That's not really anything that's relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    2. Trying to get my hands on those shorts (and all the others) before I do anything like that
    2. They were only shown at a few cinemas in Japan (PokéPark for example, which is closed) and the 4D short was shown at only shown in English at Jordan's Furniture MOM Theater in Avon, Massachusetts, so unless you:
    1. Go to Jordan's Furniture, they still have it and you get the staff to show it to you
    or
    2. Know someone who works at SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment
    or
    3. Get a 3D / 4D cinema to order it from SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment and start screening it

you're never going get to watch the second short in English. The only way you could watch the Japanese dubs of these shorts is if you find a cinema in Japan that still has it saved.

I'm not asking for any in depth summaries, just post some general info (where it was shown, etc.), the movie posters and take some screenshots from the second short's trailer and this clip from the second short. You can get limited summaries of the second short here and here. Or at least make empty pages in the Pikachu shorts' section so that fans know that they exist.

3. That's not really anything that's relevant
    I wanted to compare Serebii Forums to The PokéCommunity and Bulbagarden Forums in terms of active members, but it's not that important.

2. They were only shown at a few cinemas in Japan (PokéPark for example, which is closed) and the 4D short was shown at only shown in English at Jordan's Furniture MOM Theater in Avon, Massachusetts, so unless you:
    1. Go to Jordan's Furniture, they still have it and you get the staff to show it to you
    or
    2. Know someone who works at SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment
    or
    3. Get a 3D / 4D cinema to order it from SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment and start screening it

you're never going get to watch the second short in English. The only way you could watch the Japanese dubs of these shorts is if you find a cinema in Japan that still has it saved.

I'm not asking for any in depth summaries, just post some general info (where it was shown, etc.), the movie posters and take some screenshots from the second short's trailer and this clip from the second short. You can get limited summaries of the second short here and here. Or at least make empty pages in the Pikachu shorts' section so that fans know that they exist.

I wanted to compare Serebii Forums to The PokéCommunity and Bulbagarden Forums in terms of active members, but it's not that important.
    Never said I'd get the English versions. Relax, I know what I'm doing

Never said I'd get the English versions. Relax, I know what I'm doing
    I have no idea how you're supposed to get the Japanese versions, but I'll trust you. And it's English version, not versions as the first short was only released in Japan. (I wish I could find and buy the 3D and 4D short somewhere)

By the way, could you expand Serebii.net's manga section to Pokémon mangas that aren't Pokémon Adventures. If Coronis doesn't feel like working with other Pokémon mangas than Pokémon Adventures, you could post a thread in the forum's manga section and ask for help. I'm sure someone would be willing to do it.

I have no idea how you're supposed to get the Japanese versions, but I'll trust you. And it's English version, not versions as the first short was only released in Japan. (I wish I could find and buy the 3D and 4D short somewhere)

By the way, could you expand Serebii.net's manga section to Pokémon mangas that aren't Pokémon Adventures. If Coronis doesn't feel like working with other Pokémon mangas than Pokémon Adventures, you could post a thread in the forum's manga section and ask for help. I'm sure someone would be willing to do it.
    It's on the to-do list

It's on the to-do list
    Nice. By the way, could you bring back the Serebii.Net Comics?

Nice. By the way, could you bring back the Serebii.Net Comics?
    Absolutely not

Is there any chance you'll detail the secondary effects of the team attacks in PMD: Gates to Infinity? It'll be handy to know for team making purposes once the game comes out in English.

I know they vary based on what the leader's primary type is, but I only know that grass heals 100 HP to everyone, dragon raises the party's attack one stage, and electric paralyzes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Is there any chance you'll detail the secondary effects of the team attacks in PMD: Gates to Infinity? It'll be handy to know for team making purposes once the game comes out in English.

I know they vary based on what the leader's primary type is, but I only know that grass heals 100 HP to everyone, dragon raises the party's attack one stage, and electric paralyzes enemies.

I'm looking into it

Is there any chance of you putting info on which event pokemon can be shiny when obtained to the eventdex? It might be useful for someone like I that loves shiny events, but isn't certain about all the events they can be shiny from. Just saying that you can get a Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi would be a good tool for pokemon fans and help people to find hacks easier.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Make a serebii.net app for android and IoS!

You should add a Sprite of Black and White Kyurem... hope you see this
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by Ribemba View Post
    You should add a Sprite of Black and White Kyurem... hope you see this
    We have them already...
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/646.shtml

Serebii, are you planning to make 5th gen signature sprites animated at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Serebii, are you planning to make 5th gen signature sprites animated at some point?
    ...they don't move in the games...

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Ummm sorry I mean... you should add Black and White Kyurem as a smily
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

I'm wondering if it would be possible to have more Pokemon-Brawl based avatars... It just seems weird to me that we have an avatar section of Super Smash Bros. stuff that is barely filled.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Is there any way to add Unova to the main map of pokéarth, coz it looks weird all alone, and things might get messed up when new regions come.
    I don't know if this is too much to ask, but, is it possible to make pokéarth like google earth, with a 3D globe that can be rotated. That way you could add Unova to the Pokéarth as wellThough I'm not sure how it should be implemented, since webgl is not fully supported in all browsers ( IE I'm looking straight at you ! ).

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Is there any way to add Unova to the main map of pokéarth, coz it looks weird all alone, and things might get messed up when new regions come.
    Not really, due to the different art styles in the map it's pretty much impossible to integrate the Unova map on the main map.

I don't know if this is too much to ask, but, is it possible to make pokéarth like google earth, with a 3D globe that can be rotated. That way you could add Unova to the Pokéarth as wellThough I'm not sure how it should be implemented, since webgl is not fully supported in all browsers ( IE I'm looking straight at you ! ).
    That seems... extremely unnecessary.

Serebii, could you add an Author's Atlas like subforum for authors to post info on their fanfic world and character bios?

How about putting the smilie list in order of number starting with #001 and ending with #649?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    How about putting the smilie list in order of number starting with #001 and ending with #649?
    Like Avatars, vBulletin randomises them. It's out of our control

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    ...they don't move in the games...
    Yes, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yes, they do.
    Not when they've fainted. //shot

Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast