Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Wouldn't it be wise to update the D/P section by replacing "Shinou" with "Sinnoh"?

And to remove all the crappy information/update it in the main page of D/P?
    Yeah and the Pokemon Battle Revolution main page could use quite an update as well
    [K]

Look at the R/S Section. Most of the time the games aren't updated even after the game was released here.

Still no Non-Pokemon section I see. Already pointed out that anything that isn't PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, or ContestShipping gets buried. We needed one. We still need one. Notice the lack of originality in the Shipping thread? All others have been killed and buried by all the clutter. Would you finally put up a Non-Pokemon Shipping Thread?
    Livejournal SPP Atheist Alliance Shippings and Claims

[IMG]http://i11.*******.com/2wqyg6f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.*******.com/497vtk5.gif[/IMG]

Credits: Blinkie - Umi Mizuno; Banner - John's Knight

the special mission page needs to be updated to include the manaphy code
    Play it cool, Here come the space cops.

Many of the old pages of the site could be cleaned up and made to look in the ,what is now seen as your style, kind of pages, such as Pokemon Green and the G/S/C pages.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

When is the POTW going to restart?

Curious about it......
    My REnCune(++)!!!:

Another Version Entei-Based:

Credit goes to Eeveerose

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

I want a all region game made on DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by PokemonFan_Samuel)

Could you try to put the animations for Emerald on the pokedex?
    I figure at least 95% of people hate Bidoof's mission, where as the remaining 5% love it. If you are one of the 95%, paste this in your sig.

KILL BIDOOF! KILL BIDOOF! (started by Kitty Aruseus)

I figure at least 90% of all Serebii members actually use the help thread in ANY way when they have a problem. The remaining 10% create pointless threads with questions already answered in the help thread or, in the case of PMD, create pointless threads about them needing a rescue when there are RESCUE threads in that forum. If you are one of the 90% who don't create pointless threads, copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by Kitty Aruseus)

DR. OCTAGONAPUS!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

What about the time specific events? I'd REALLY like to see that.

RSS Feed would still be one of the best add-ons to his site
    [K]

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkchao93 View Post
    RSS Feed would still be one of the best add-ons to his site
    Yes.. please Serebii would you consider one?

Copy This Into Your Sig If You Are Getting Pear Instead Of Diamond. Strarted by XDCOMPLETE

No I would not

Not sure if this has already been suggested (although I am sure that as updating into the 4th gen this will happen) is to update the Capturing section of the Game Mechanics.
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

I have no idea if this will work but i have an idea for fic. On the fic section i was wondering if a pm a story thread would work. What happens is an example of you work is the first post. If people like it then the person requests a story to be pmed to them in chunks so that they can read them.

I thort of it when i was readin fan fics. All the writer would have to do is write the fic then copy and paste the fic onto a pm and send it. The reciever could then post a review.

Would it work tho???
    Waiting for HG.
    RIP: Original gold game. May you entertain Jebus in pieces.

idk if this was suggested, but i think it would be nice to start some POTW for the 4th gen
    my lv72 Frontier Team:

amazing TC by me, all credits to me

All Silver Symbols Collected - Whoopee!

serebii, inkow that lots of suggestions have been coming down on you but, bear with me. how about making pronunciations for all pokes?wouldnt take that long

Bloohbah!!!!

CLAIMED MOMOCHI ZABUZA IN ANIME BISHIE THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    You don't hang yourself if you're on a temper tantrum, you strangle your sister.

Can you post a Dark Ampharos avatar?
    if not ill just put it in my sig.

Banner made by me

You know the EV thing where you input you pokemon's stats and it gives the IV and EV remaining etc, could you put it in Game Mechanics, unless you took it down for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by pokelover123 View Post
    serebii, inkow that lots of suggestions have been coming down on you but, bear with me. how about making pronunciations for all pokes?wouldnt take that long
    Yes please! Maybe just when you gut all your other stuff cleared out of the way, (which may never happen! Heh...jk,) and all the D/P U.S. names came out, you could do a pronnunciation for each Poke'mon like right underneath their name in the Poke'dex! Also, some of the video game sections (Colosseum, Ranger,etc.) could be updated, but I'm sure you find many more things you're doing right now much more important.

===
    If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

I have two ideas for the site:

1) A Serebii Podcast

2) Serebii Wii 24, where people add a Serebii e-mail address to their Wii Address Book (which will result in the Serebii e-mail account getting a e-mail saying a Wii has added you e-mail address). All you do is add the Wii's e-mail address to the contacts and send a Serebii Newsletter to everyone's Wii every month or so.

You could change the box art from japanese to english for Pokemon Ranger. On other pokemon sites they orginize the games by console, Could you do the same here??

Edit: You could turn the pre-release Pokemon page into a page where there is all the english names for pokemon. All the pre-release Pokemon page is now that the games have been released, is a pokedex with a bit of extra Information on some new pokemon.
    Last edited by Comkeen1; 10th March 2007 at 5:09 AM.
    @*o*@ <-- Koala

Default Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

I say for pokedex enteries you should show their weaknesses and the breeding moves they learn from the specific pokemon not just a list of all the pokemon capable with it. Also what happend to pokemon of the day? You should bring that back. Otherwise I think you have the best website even if you don't do it.
    2% of the Teen population NEVER tried smoking. I am proud to be one of them! (started by MistyLover)

I remember way back when, Joe, when we...well... you.... were on the revealence of pokemon. You posted a possible Turtwig evo, but didn't put it in the fake section because you weren't sure if it was fake. Could you put it in now?

A small spriting corner would be pleasent. ANYONE can put up Pokemon themed sprites on the main page.

I have a suggestion for the DP-Pokedex. I think for the Previous 386 Pokemon it should list moves that can only be obtained through previous games, like all the XD moves and Previous Move Tutors.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz Archer View Post
    I wish Coronis would do those pictures for manga.... why did Coronis stop? Those were eye candy. Maybe if Coronis doesn't want to, someone else could...
    I think Topaz Archer was talking about the pictures that looked like they were from the video games on the red/blue/yellow pokemon adventures manga and i would like it too
    made by babybuttons000

maybe a Offline Pokedex (i.e you download it for use as software)

that would be really cool
    Fear Me for eternity: The Shmuxel Lord!

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast