Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2485

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

not sure if this is the right place to ask but...are you guys planning to make a fairy type skin in the near future? I'd love that if you can, thank you for your time
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I was thinking maybe serebii could create a free app. That way trainers can gain more of an understanding for Pokemon, especially since there will be over 700 when X and Y come out.

Quote Originally Posted by GLAtlasHart View Post
    I was thinking maybe serebii could create a free app. That way trainers can gain more of an understanding for Pokemon, especially since there will be over 700 when X and Y come out.
    Nintendo have taken down various apps in the past. It'd really be wasted effort

Are you planning to add the new moves added to previous Pokémon to the X/Y section(Fairy Wind for Gardevoir, Scald for Lapras)?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Are you planning to add the new moves added to previous Pokémon to the X/Y section(Fairy Wind for Gardevoir, Scald for Lapras)?
    I'm not entirely sure. That seems a bit superfluous. Is it really a section people would want? It'll be made completely redundant upon launch

I am sure this is a busy time for you with the arrival of X and Y, but you really should take some time in the future to update the Ruby and Sapphire sections. I went there to see a gym leader's levels, but there is nothing on gym leaders or the Elite 4!

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    I am sure this is a busy time for you with the arrival of X and Y, but you really should take some time in the future to update the Ruby and Sapphire sections. I went there to see a gym leader's levels, but there is nothing on gym leaders or the Elite 4!
    It's on the to-do list

We have those in our Pokéarth section, however: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn

You think that for the upcoming X and Y news, you could put the images and texts in spoiler tags? As we're approaching to the release of the new Pokémon titles, I'm positive that some if not most members would rather not be spoiled.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 11th July 2013 at 1:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    You think that for the upcoming X and Y news, you could put the images and texts in spoiler tags? As we're approaching to the release of the new Pokémon titles, I'm positive that some if not most members would rather not be spoiled.
    For non-officially released things, absolutely. With officially released things? No, sorry.

Serebii, it would be extremely useful if you put the location of a certain TM on it's page. For example, when I click on TM Calm Mind, it would be nice to see where it's located in each game. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Serebii, it would be extremely useful if you put the location of a certain TM on it's page. For example, when I click on TM Calm Mind, it would be nice to see where it's located in each game. Thank you for your consideration.
    Hmm, I could have sworn I disabled the TM links in Pokéarth. I'll check into this. Thanks

This is more of a personal problem, but I find it kind of annoying that the Gen 5 little pokemon characters that you can put in your signature don't do their animation like the other ones do. Why is that?

I imagine there was a difficulty in getting the animated versions on the forums.

On that note, this thread is for the site, not the forums.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Adding a search by type and or search by alpahbetical on the older Pokedexes, they're probably too small to warrant it though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

a pokemon sound dex. both game and anime sounds pokemon make would be pretty awesome.

With the new shiny legendaries announced, could you update the event dex to filter shiny events or make a page detailing them?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    With the new shiny legendaries announced, could you update the event dex to filter shiny events or make a page detailing them?
    That's actually not a bad idea

I think you should update the pokemon in the first and second gen section TM wise, having the number there isn't very helpful in my opinion. I have to go Bulbapedia every time I want to see what a pokemon can learn (which isn't bad, but still...) I also agree with Navarch on the TM locations.
    Last edited by DGatrz Master; 30th July 2013 at 9:50 AM.
    The road to become the Pokemon World Champion is a long one, but I aim to get there, one little step at a time.

Also on the Bulbagarden forums! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forum.php?referrerid=69106

Also on Steam! Username: chewiehorns (will get link to profile up at some point)

Hello guys, I am going to ask the staff here how come you have not implemented the notification system for when someone quotes your comments? This system has been implemented on other bulletin sites like this and it is very very helpful. Basically, whether someone quotes your comment and replies back to you, you get a notification with a link directly to their reply. This makes it much easier as sometimes, we'll comment on a thread and forget all about it.
    What do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbodor. View Post
    Hello guys, I am going to ask the staff here how come you have not implemented the notification system for when someone quotes your comments? This system has been implemented on other bulletin sites like this and it is very very helpful. Basically, whether someone quotes your comment and replies back to you, you get a notification with a link directly to their reply. This makes it much easier as sometimes, we'll comment on a thread and forget all about it.
    What do you think of it?
    To be honest, Serebii's policies prevent most VB add-ons from being added. We've had server Lag issues in the past, which I believe we've only just sorted out in the last month, and adding/activating this one may bring it back. Plus I'm still not sure how good we'll hold up in October without that Addon.

I've seen it in action on Bulbagarden, and I like it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    To be honest, Serebii's policies prevent most VB add-ons from being added. We've had server Lag issues in the past, which I believe we've only just sorted out in the last month, and adding/activating this one may bring it back. Plus I'm still not sure how good we'll hold up in October without that Addon.

I've seen it in action on Bulbagarden, and I like it.
    Yes, I understand. It is certainly a fantastic addition to the forum but as you said it could overload the server.
    I am not sure how the other forums dealt with it.

maybe a mobile app? i know it is a lot of work, but it could work. many would benefit from it

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    maybe a mobile app? i know it is a lot of work, but it could work. many would benefit from it
    I believe Serebii already said an app would be a bad idea near the top of the page.
    The road to become the Pokemon World Champion is a long one, but I aim to get there, one little step at a time.

Also on the Bulbagarden forums! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forum.php?referrerid=69106

Also on Steam! Username: chewiehorns (will get link to profile up at some point)

What about GIVING us the options to turn the X and Y new info ON and OFF.
    Instead of putting them in spoiler tags?

Cause probably people don't wanna see the august CC but want to see some other pokemon information.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What about GIVING us the options to turn the X and Y new info ON and OFF.
    Instead of putting them in spoiler tags?

Cause probably people don't wanna see the august CC but want to see some other pokemon information.
    That really isn't feasible

Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast