Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Maybe it is an idea to say were the names come from next to the pokemon. I think that would be very interesting. Also, I have made a type chart of my own, and I think it works well. Maybe you can add it? (Sorry, but it cant be uploaded due to being to big. is there another way to send it?) And finally, with the R/S/FR/LG sections, there is no button to see the gym leaders (maybe with more?). Maybe you could add that (and maybe refresh the topics there?)
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    Maybe it is an idea to say were the names come from next to the pokemon. I think that would be very interesting. Also, I have made a type chart of my own, and I think it works well. Maybe you can add it? (Sorry, but it cant be uploaded due to being to big. is there another way to send it?) And finally, with the R/S/FR/LG sections, there is no button to see the gym leaders (maybe with more?). Maybe you could add that (and maybe refresh the topics there?)
    The RSE and FRLG sections are on the to-do list to have an overhaul, as seen with the previous games. These things take time, and XY is our priority at the moment.

As for the names, most of the time it's just speculation and supposition and I don't like putting that on the site, even if it is obvious

When you go to Episode Pictures it appears like the last episode was the Nimbasa Gym battle (in JP). Can you fix that and show all the episodes through "Episode Pictures". I have to go to Episode Guides to check out the pictures oif a recent episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The RSE and FRLG sections are on the to-do list to have an overhaul, as seen with the previous games. These things take time, and XY is our priority at the moment.

As for the names, most of the time it's just speculation and supposition and I don't like putting that on the site, even if it is obvious
    oke, just giving ideas ^^

just another small irritating point: I read the pokemon of the week sets every time, and when I reach the partners and countering part, I see a lot of the times the name ferrothorn. But there is no ferrothorn article. I can really irritate myself on that (there maybe more pokemon that have that). Maybe it is possible to do it/them first with pokemon of the week?
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 5th August 2013 at 8:50 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    When you go to Episode Pictures it appears like the last episode was the Nimbasa Gym battle (in JP). Can you fix that and show all the episodes through "Episode Pictures". I have to go to Episode Guides to check out the pictures oif a recent episode.
    Oh, you can just navigate through the standard listings and get the pictures. I have been thinking about scrapping the Episode Picture list for that reason. It's totally redundant

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    oke, just giving ideas ^^

just another small irritating point: I read the pokemon of the week sets every time, and when I reach the partners and countering part, I see a lot of the times the name ferrothorn. But there is no ferrothorn article. I can really irritate myself on that (there maybe more pokemon that have that). Maybe it is possible to do it/them first with pokemon of the week?
    Not a problem

As for Ferrothorn. Our Pokémon of the Week is somewhat randomised so we just have to wait

Ok. I suppose it is not legal to ask if I can help you?

btw, this card needs a space between them and is (just saying) http://www.serebii.net/card/arceus/H10.shtml
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 5th August 2013 at 9:17 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Dengekionline reveals some interesting but trivial information such as Mega Mewtwo's HP not seeing a change after the Mega Evolution, and some Pokémon found in wild including ones we haven't seen in X/Y footage such as Skitty and Exeggutor. I don't know if the other article reveals anything though.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Dengekionline reveals some interesting but trivial information such as Mega Mewtwo's HP not seeing a change after the Mega Evolution, and some Pokémon found in wild including ones we haven't seen in X/Y footage such as Skitty and Exeggutor. I don't know if the other article reveals anything though.
    Thanks, shall check into that

Well...
    Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    It appears as if Sylveon's ability is Cute Charm.

https://twitter.com/luan_egret/statu...480128/photo/1
    I've been searching twitter to try and find some more details from the demo and a few other abilities other than Sylveon's Cute Charm have been mentioned.

Litleo seems to have Unnerve and another ability.
    Helioptile seems to have Dry Skin as an ability.

Flabebe also appears in the wild (with Bunnelby, Skitty, Pikachu, Exeggutor) in the demo and seems to be rarer than the others.
    A video has just been posted and it confirms that Litleo gets Unnerve as an ability and can also use Take Down. It also confirms that Fairy type moves are NVE against Fire (or Normal).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...vLYPbBKw#at=42
    Also, not sure if it is important but Fairy Wind has 30 PP.

Edit: Parabolic Charge also has 20 PP.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 17th August 2013 at 5:45 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

About those last seconds of the video of all past games should a thread about it be created? I mean it's probably the most anticipated thing in pokemon, a fighting game!!! If someone already created it, can you tell me where it is? thanks.
    edit:sorry, wrong place.
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 18th August 2013 at 5:44 PM.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

I'm not entirely sure if this even belongs here, but I think there's been some data uncovered that would fill in a few question marks in the "Damage Given" section of the page on the Fairy Type.

Also, I think it might be good if there were a "Damage Taken" section as well, since I've heard just a little about that.

Thanks!

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if this even belongs here, but I think there's been some data uncovered that would fill in a few question marks in the "Damage Given" section of the page on the Fairy Type.

Also, I think it might be good if there were a "Damage Taken" section as well, since I've heard just a little about that.

Thanks!
    Actually, we don't have the info to really add this in to the page. Once Joe gets hold of the Demo that page may get added to. It Probably will only get completed by Mid to lade October.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

From the Exhibition Battle:

Sylveon uses Draining Kiss
    Noivern uses Draco Meteor.

Everything else is stuff we have already seen.

Edit: From NintenDaan1's video, Fennekin uses Lucky Chant and Bunnelby uses Quick Attack.

Edit 2: Bunnelby's Quick Attack is still not mentioned on the site. In addition, in this video, Bunnelby uses DoubleSlap. Also, here is the Fairy-type's chart according to demos so far:

Offensive:
    Neutral against:
    Water, Electric

Resisted by:
    Fire

Super-effective against:
    Dragon

Defensive:
    Neutral to:
    Water, Normal, Ground, Grass

Edit 3: In this video, Dedenne uses Parabolic Charge.

Edit 4:
    Here's a good new long quality video of the demo from Filb.de.

It shows us the wild moves of Litleo - Work Up, Headbutt, Noble Roar, Take Down
    It confirms Chespin with Pin Missile
    Edit 5: Buoysel's video also showcases that Fairy takes neutral damage from Electric and Rock.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 22nd August 2013 at 9:51 PM.

My Pokémon Conquest replay led me to the discovery that the Wi-Fi Episodes aren't a one thing event according the Gamefaqs. There are passwords for each Wi-Fi Episode and Extras but the site doesn't seem to have them. Is it possible to update the info soon?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    My Pokémon Conquest replay led me to the discovery that the Wi-Fi Episodes aren't a one thing event according the Gamefaqs. There are passwords for each Wi-Fi Episode and Extras but the site doesn't seem to have them. Is it possible to update the info soon?
    They were never officially revealed, and were found by a Password generator.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    They were never officially revealed, and were found by a Password generator.
    Wait. Does that mean those passwords won't work?

Wait. Does that mean those passwords won't work?
    No, they work.

But they were extracted from the game, and were never in any official source, and Serebii only adds information which has been confirmed by official sources.

To answer your question: they work without any problems, I've tested them.

No, they work.

But they were extracted from the game, and were never in any official source, and Serebii only adds information which has been confirmed by official sources.

To answer your question: they work without any problems, I've tested them.
    I don't think it needs official confirmation if it's really in the game instead of making them up through hacks. Sounds very convenient to inform people about it just in case they're thinking about not playing an incomplete game.

kk think this is the right place to post this

I think we should allow posts in more sections to count toward postcount? Guilds? General Discussion? I think that a lot of people just post complete bs in other sections just to get their postcount up.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

I don't think it needs official confirmation if it's really in the game instead of making them up through hacks. Sounds very convenient to inform people about it just in case they're thinking about not playing an incomplete game.
    But Serebii only posts things with official confirmation, but I guess since they were discovered in the game itself they could warrant to be put there.

I'm not a mod or anything though, you'd have to discuss with Serebii about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    kk think this is the right place to post this

I think we should allow posts in more sections to count toward postcount? Guilds? General Discussion? I think that a lot of people just post complete bs in other sections just to get their postcount up.
    This is the discussion for the site, not for the Forums :P

But Serebii only posts things with official confirmation, but I guess since they were discovered in the game itself they could warrant to be put there.
    Hardly true. What of the event legendaries that are listed on the site soon after a new generation's release, for example? It's a similar case in question.

Serebii.net needs a "TrainerDex"
    What I mean by TrainerDex List of diffrent kind of trainers and what their appearance diffrences are from game to game.
    Example:
    Lass appearance changes from DP>BW:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/trainers/bw/3.png
    http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/avatar/lass.png
    PokemonX - Naomi - ID#38493 ~ PokemonY - Hitoshi - ID#04624

3DS Friend Code:4785-5010-0159 (Main System) ~ 2DS Friend Code:2766-9630-9776
    (If you want to trade FCs, please message me.)
    3DS Freind Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle
    2Ds Friend Safari: Flying: Farfetch'd, Tropius & Tranquill

Twitter is the Best way to contact me - Naomi @NadeShiko9

Quote Originally Posted by NadeShiko9 View Post
    Serebii.net needs a "TrainerDex"
    What I mean by TrainerDex List of diffrent kind of trainers and what their appearance diffrences are from game to game.
    Example:
    Lass appearance changes from DP>BW:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/trainers/bw/3.png
    http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/avatar/lass.png
    Not a bad idea actually

For the Kalos Pokedex section, IGN article confirms that Panpour is in the game.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    So in this interview from gamesradar it is said that different colored flowers means different Pokemon are available in the area. That's a neat little new feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Another thing mentioned in that interview was the the story will different slightly in each game. I like that as I really enjoyed the small differences in B/W so this something I definitely will look forward to.
    Edit 2:
    "One of the few early story tweaks is that you now receive your first Pokémon via a group of friends. (Your choices are tough-shelled grass choice Chespin, vulpine fire beastie Fennekin and the frog-like water option, Froakie). Your pals accompany you through the game's initial locations, and you don't meet the game's Pokémon professor, Augustine Sycamore, until after the first gym. It's at this point you'll receive your Kanto starter, one of Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. You'll also get to battle the professor, too, Masuda hinted."
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 19th September 2013 at 9:57 PM.

Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast