Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2500

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Wow, running shoes from the beginning! That is a good thing to post on the site.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

There should be an online Serebii store. I would buy a lot of Serebii products like lanyards, video game accessories, iron on patches, Serebii trading card game, Serebii Fanfiction books, and a bunch of other cool Serebii themed stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by tepig003 View Post
    There should be an online Serebii store. I would buy a lot of Serebii products like lanyards, video game accessories, iron on patches, Serebii trading card game, Serebii Fanfiction books, and a bunch of other cool Serebii themed stuff!
    Well, There are issues doing stores attached to the site.. The Main issue is that Serebii doesn't own the rights to sell items based on other peoples Intellectual Property, such as Pokémon. Game Freak and Nintendo allow us to make this site as it's "free" Advertising.

Also, Serebii's "Logo" for the site changes every few months.

As someone who has published an ebook, most e-book stores that I've seen that allow "user content" basicly has a "No Fanfiction rule." I know Amazon Kindle store has relaxed that recently, but they're only certain "series" can have fan fiction.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll just put it here. A suggestion I would have for the site, since we will soon have 6 generations of Pokemon to work with, when it comes to the Pokemon of the Week, I suggest covering two a week, either at the same time, or do one on Sundays and a second on Wednesdays, or something of that nature.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Could I add a suggestion that we get rid of the negative reputation comments? I have had two people give me negative reputations. One for not backing up my opinion, which this person could have just asked me on the forum and then I made a joke on one of the threads and a person gave me a negative reputation, saying my posts were stupid. We shouldn't allow for this kind of thing on a forum like that. People's feelings could really get hurt. I don't think anyone on here wants some anonymous user going around and saying he/she thinks our posts are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Could I add a suggestion that we get rid of the negative reputation comments? I have had two people give me negative reputations. One for not backing up my opinion, which this person could have just asked me on the forum and then I made a joke on one of the threads and a person gave me a negative reputation, saying my posts were stupid. We shouldn't allow for this kind of thing on a forum like that. People's feelings could really get hurt. I don't think anyone on here wants some anonymous user going around and saying he/she thinks our posts are stupid.
    Taking the whole negative reputation system is kind of too much. It'd be better if the users abusing the reputations would get notified.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Taking the whole negative reputation system is kind of too much. It'd be better if the users abusing the reputations would get notified.
    Is there anyway to report those people, though? I think either they shouldn't have the system anonymous or have a report button.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Is there anyway to report those people, though? I think either they shouldn't have the system anonymous or have a report button.
    Nope. We have no ways of contacting the anonymous reputation givers ourselves, but maybe the mods do.

Staff can usually see what who made rep and what the Rep comment is. If you PM a Mod in the section you got the section, we can usually have a look, and we do have some guide lines for what is acceptable and not. Useless Comments just for the sake of neg Repping, are ideal candidates for the count to be Cancelled.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/

Official website confirms that Doublade can learn Sacred Sword.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Default XY pokedex should list STABS

Since we're right around the corner from getting a massive overhaul to the dex anyway with XY about to come out, I think it would be a really useful addition in the next generation if in addition to what weaknesses a monster carries, it's various STABS would be listed as well.

I'm not sure how difficult that would be to apply, but it would be nice to know at a glance that, for instance, Scolipede with its Bug/Poison typing can have STAB attacks that will hurt dark, grass, psychic, and fairy...

but will not be very effective against fight, fire, flying, ghost, poison, steel, ghost, ground, poison, rock, steel.

I'm not sure exactly how that would display in comparison to the current type chart (since there is no 4x stab... and overlapping effectives/not effectives won't cancel out... it would STILL have the same stab with one of its two types. Poison is good against fairy but bug isn't, for instance... but Scolipede still has access to the poison stab) So it wouldn't be able to use the same calculator as the weaknesses... but it would be really useful to know at a glance what it would have effective STABS against... help compare its attacking strengths against its defensive weaknesses.

Its something I've always felt would be useful, and with the reshuffling Fairy is causing, along with the changes in steel, it'd be useful to help keep track.

update the Pokémon Black and White 2 section for PokéStar studios to add line choices for the movies: Brycenman Returns Strikes Back, Ghost Eraser, Everlasting Memories, Red Fog of Terror, and The Giant Woman you only gave line choices for a few
    Last edited by bennett999; 2nd October 2013 at 3:46 AM. Reason: mistake

please help these dragons live

With the imminent arrival of XY, and more people then ever hoping to go into the game spoiler-free, may I suggest a few spoiler-free guide pages?

Such as a legendary locations page that tells you where legends are, what level they're at and what HMs you'll need, but doesn't give pictures or names of them.
    Or a pokemon locations guide for seeing/catching every pokemon, but it only refers to the pokemon by number.

I know looking things up in a guide is a little counter-productive to being spoiler free but there will inevitably be that one pokemon with a 1% encounter rate in a cave somewhere, and finding all the mega stones will probably be similarly frustrating.
    Will-Powered Spriter

It's tricky, but I have a few plans for things.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I found out that the Join Avenue page in the site is missing a phrase, venues, and points from the people passing by:

"I want to talk about love. Is there anyone I can talk to?"

http://www.serebii.net/xy/battles.shtml

It would be nice if you list the all Horde Encounter Pokémon with their location in the new Battle types page, especially since they have their Hidden Abilities. A bit reduntant, but still, it would be easier for people.

Since some places won't let you in unless you are wearing certain clothing in X and Y, how about a page listing these places and the clothing they accept?

Quote Originally Posted by Solardragon View Post
    Since some places won't let you in unless you are wearing certain clothing in X and Y, how about a page listing these places and the clothing they accept?
    Speaking of clothing, I know they are still updating the Trainer Customizations page. It would be great if they could add the hair styles and color choices you could customize your trainers with. Perhaps even if it’s under a spoilers tag for those that’d like to be surprised. I haven’t bought my copy yet, but am freaking out over the hair styles… out of excitement!

Since you asked, in addition to the my previous comment and Solardragon's comment;

1) There are a lot of gameplay mechanics changes such as the EXP change(especially the boost granted by the stopped evolution), they need to be documented in somewhere.

2) Several pages require serious update, the worst being the Team Flare page. Version exclusives page also needs to be updated with the Base stats, hidden abilities and malcolm_n suggested that there should be locations in them as well(which will be helpful for Wonder Traders).

3)Rivals' battles need to be added, like always. Not really a priority, though, since you already have the rematch.

4)New Pokémon encounter methods might require their own page, because some of them are confusing(Pokéarth and the Dex should also be updated reflecting that).

5)More changed abilities need to be added, such as Infiltrator evading substitutes and Keen Eye ignoring evasion boosts on the opponent as well.

6)Certain in-game sidequests might need their own page, such as the dying old man who gives you a Comet Shard after passing on. Anistar City is way too vague of a location.

Of course, the learnsets, base stats and battling mechanic changes are still top priority, though you can probably leech off Smogon for most of them. As for other necessary updates on Friend Safari, remaining item locations(and remaining items such as the valuables for the item listings), Battle Chateau, Battle Maison, wild battle items, new secondary Abilities and new Hidden Abilities, well tough luck.

Oh and for the Gen I/III fossils, have they been found in both versions? If not, the related pages need to reference that.

Edit: Also, Aegislash only changes to Shield Forme when using King's Shield, no other status move works.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 17th October 2013 at 4:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Since you asked, in addition to the my previous comment and Solardragon's comment;

1) There are a lot of gameplay mechanics changes such as the EXP change(especially the boost granted by the stopped evolution), they need to be documented in somewhere.

2) Several pages require serious update, the worst being the Team Flare page. Version exclusives page also needs to be updated with the Base stats, hidden abilities and malcolm_n suggested that there should be locations in them as well(which will be helpful for Wonder Traders).

3)Rivals' battles need to be added, like always. Not really a priority, though, since you already have the rematch.

4)New Pokémon encounter methods might require their own page, because some of them are confusing(Pokéarth and the Dex should also be updated reflecting that).

5)More changed abilities need to be added, such as Infiltrator evading substitutes and Keen Eye ignoring evasion boosts on the opponent as well.

6)Certain in-game sidequests might need their own page, such as the dying old man who gives you a Comet Shard after passing on. Anistar City is way too vague of a location.

Of course, the learnsets, base stats and battleng mechanic changes are still top priority, though you can probably leech off Smogon for most of them. As for other necessary updates on Friend Safari, remaining item locations(and remaining items such as the valuables for the item listings), Battle Chateau, Battle Maison, wild battle items, new secondary Abilities and new Hidden Abilities, well tough luck.

Oh and for the Gen I/III fossils, have they been found in both versions? If not, the related pages need to reference that.

Edit: Also, Aegislash only changes to Shield Forme when using King's Shield, no other status move works.

Thanks, though you could have PM'd me this so I was more likely to see it

With the addition of Forest's Curse, it is now possible to have Triple-Type Pokemon (if only temporarily). I think that this should be expanded on in the Type Chart... since it would be helpful to easily see which Pokemon become severely weakened by gaining the Grass type, or whatever. (Imagine, an attack getting a x6 damage multiplier... Triple Super Effective [Hyper Effective?])
    I use a team of my faves! They may not have the top-winners, but they tend to beat most teams they face anyways! ^_^
    3DS: 4656-6261-2235 (Japanese)
    Miiverse: Jarie_Suicune (Japanese)

This is just more of a general suggestion

I was browsing through pokemon through types and I thought if there could be a way that you could sort through pokemon through other ways instead of their no. order.

For example, I wish to browse through normal pokemon with highest speed first to lowest at last.
    3DS Friend Code: 3454-0782-1475

I don't know if this post goes here, but I recently detect that Poison Fang now have 50% chance to badly posion the target instead the 30% that have in pre-gen V generation, somebody report this yet or not?
    Blastoise tell me in a dream, that he can smash his shell

If at all possible, could you (Serebii) make an X/Y section on all the places that you can "tip" NPCs? Its a new feature sure, but Im certain that it has some relevance to SOMETHING, and of course, theres the people out there that claim their "luck" got better once they tipped a bunch. Itd be nice so have a resource to I myself and others can try it out and see if there are notable mechanic changes. Thanks!
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast