Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2502

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Hi, do you plan on making a version differences page for X & Y as you did for B2 & W2? I found that page for last gen really helpful in picking a version and I'm sure many people would greatly appreciate it. I know there is already the version exclusive pokemon page, but differences in locations, items, whatever would be really great too, assuming there are differences other than Pokemon again

Agreed^
    10 characters

Thank You Skarm For The AMAZING Banner
    Black 2 FC: 4771-5403-4398
    Pokemon X FC: 2578-3455-1078
    Friend Safari: Water, Pokemon are Krabby, Gyrados and Azumarill

Would like to see a mobile version of the PKDex, ItemDex, AbilityDex and/or MoveDex designed for the 3DS. I think it'll be helpful to us who play on our DS's when we want to pause the game to look something up.
    3DS friend code: 1160 9722 0770
    GRS: Sawsbuck, Pansage, Quilladin

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    Hi, do you plan on making a version differences page for X & Y as you did for B2 & W2? I found that page for last gen really helpful in picking a version and I'm sure many people would greatly appreciate it. I know there is already the version exclusive pokemon page, but differences in locations, items, whatever would be really great too, assuming there are differences other than Pokemon again
    There really aren't many differences

I would really love an addition to the berry fields page for pokemon x/y! It would be great to show where to get all of the starter berries. I know you have a page detailing the in-battle berry-dropping trees, but what about the field trees? I've only seen them mentioned in poke-earth, and that can take a while to search through!

Even just summarizing a list of berry trees would be wonderful. =D

(Though, for example, I still can't find Tanga/Grepa/Roseli/Kasib berries ANYWHERE but the in-battle trees, on any website)
    Last edited by Marintha; 30th October 2013 at 4:50 PM.

I think there should be a small page in pokemon X and Y about Hotel Richisime ( however you spell it ) job sand how much u get paid. That might be helpful for some peole
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

I think I have discovered a new breeding mechanic. Ive been breeding for a shiny goomy with the gooey ability and at firs it was just a female gooey foreign goomy with a male dragonair, but then after my friend told me that having both parents with the hidden ability gurantees the hidden ability on the offspring I switched the dragonair with another gooey goomy. And ive bred about 40 goomies sice which all have had gooey. So like can serebii confirm this in the reeding changes page?

Quote Originally Posted by Soarny View Post
    I think I have discovered a new breeding mechanic. Ive been breeding for a shiny goomy with the gooey ability and at firs it was just a female gooey foreign goomy with a male dragonair, but then after my friend told me that having both parents with the hidden ability gurantees the hidden ability on the offspring I switched the dragonair with another gooey goomy. And ive bred about 40 goomies sice which all have had gooey. So like can serebii confirm this in the reeding changes page?
    Interesting. I'll look into that. Thanks

This is for the Pokémon of the Week: how about showing where to get the pokémons pre-evolutions instead of just saying "evolve -----" every week. The pokémon of the week is usually in the fullest evolution in its line, so the vast majority aren't available in the wild. If you're going to put in a section on where to find the pokémon, you might as well put in the preevos if the pokémon can't be found in the wild.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

You mentioned on the pokeradar page how skates break the chain. Using any other key item also breaks it, for example I used a fishing rod in the middle of a chain (I couldn't use it cause I was not near water, but it still broke the chain). Thought it might be worth mentioning.
    1547-5713-0450

I really enjoyed seeing the Pokedex's "flavor text" on the profiles of Pokemon.. I would like to see Generation VI's Pokedex entries on the Pokemon's pages if that's possible.

More of a suggestion for the forums, but when will we see an IGRMT section for 6th Gen? Moreso for Battle Maison teams really, as they don't fit in the competitive section I think.

Can we please get a 6th Generation CRMT sometime soon? Cheers.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

I tried to look up in the main Serebii page where to find the TM79 Frost Breath in Frost Cavern, but the Frost Cavern page lacks the existence of the TM being there...
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 12th November 2013 at 10:15 PM.

This is more of a question than a suggestion, but why is it that certain Pokemon like Florges and Hawlucha have a different art style for their picture in the Pokedex? To me it is a little bothersome that they do not match the rest.

Something I posted in the discovery thread:
    I found something. I was trying to get a scope lens, on the itemdex it just says Lumiose City (very specific, like saying it's in Hoenn when playing RSE :P). Going to lumiose city's pokearth page gave me more though, shutterbug cafe. However, some googling found me the following: you need to have a specific number of photo's, to get certain items. Apparently:
    Wide Lens (1-14 Photos)
    Scope Lens (15-29 Photos)
    Zoom Lens (30+ )
    Currently testing this. Already had the wide lens and 13 photo's. Will edit this post to confirm it.

EDIT: I can confirm 15 photo's gets you the Scope Lens
    EDIT2: 29 photo's doesn't yield anything, one more to go...
    EDIT3: 30 gets you a Zoom Lens. The guy now says: "You've totally gone beyond a pro like me". so I figure that's it.
    The Zoom Lens item isn't listed in the itemdex, nor pokearth. Guess I really discovered something Well google helped, I should give credit to this, where I found it: http://www.marriland.com/forums/poke...39-photo-spots

For those wondering, I just flew to Anistar and took a couple of pictures in a row, checked back at 20, 25 and 29. So it doesn't need to be different spots. I did already have a photo of every spot though.
    Pokemon X
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-322-0034-S/timeline
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

It'd be cool to know the specifics of some of the updates. For example the most recent one says "20:42: Done more cleanup of the PokémonX & Y section as well as adding some newly discovered Egg Moves to the Pokédex" but there's nothing to say what those egg moves are, which is really inconvenient since I like to keep up with them and don't want to have to look through hundreds of pages to find them.

Could something be done about the reputation system? Most of my negative reps have to do with people disagreeing with my opinion or people stating that I didn't back up my opinion. If people disagree with my opinion or want me to back up my opinion, they could tell me via PM or VM or on the forum and we could discuss it.

I noticed that the ItemDex doesn't include TMs/HM's. This would be helpful to have easy access to (instead of having to go to the game list itself).

I've also though for a long time that the ItemDex should have an option to show only items available in a specific generation, or even specific game.

Would this be doable?
    I use a team of my faves! They may not have the top-winners, but they tend to beat most teams they face anyways! ^_^
    3DS: 4656-6261-2235 (Japanese)
    Miiverse: Jarie_Suicune (Japanese)

I know that that this may be too much to ask for, but how about we get some search filters for the avatars?
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Crusader V View Post
    I know that that this may be too much to ask for, but how about we get some search filters for the avatars?
    Absolutely impossible. It's a part of the forum system and we cannot implement anything to it

can you guys investigates the rumors of shiny appearing more often in this generation, i have been using the masuda method i got 4 shinies with less than 1000 eggs and 2 shiny in friend safari

I have a theory the more friends or nice you have the better chances, my friends try getting shinies too but they never got one and they have hatched around a 1000 (they used the masuda method too) and the only difference i have found between us is the amount of friends we have i have 100 and he have 20 and the nice i have 160 and he have 60.
    Last edited by Saketzu; 16th November 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    My friend code plz add me and send me yours in a pm 1693-0864-1495

Quote Originally Posted by Saketzu View Post
    can you guys investigates the rumors of shiny appearing more often in this generation, i have been using the masuda method i got 4 shinies with less than 1000 eggs and 2 shiny in friend safari

I have a theory the more friends or nice you have the better chances, my friends try getting shinies too but they never got one and they have hatched around a 1000 (they used the masuda method too) and the only difference i have found between us is the amount of friends we have i have 100 and he have 20 and the nice i have 160 and he have 60.
    Yeah we know and have posted about the chances being reduced. We're still working out exact figures

http://www.serebii.net/xy/dailyevent.shtml

In the Cafés section the Pokémon that can be seen there, especially(or more lazily, only) the ones that are exclusive to them as seen data, should be listed. Or at the very least it should be mentioned that the Pokémon roster seen there is limited.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Hey, could you make a page on the loto-ID? It would be nice to get a page on all the little things like that all in one. (like what items you get from it)
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast