Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2487

Thread: Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

An app for ios maybe
    Sinnoh champion
    Freind code 4742-6459-2262
    My team for pokemon y

First shiny caught

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    One suggestion I have would be for a lid of all npc's by name in games and where to encounter them.
    We do a have a list for each game for USEFUL NPCS. http://serebii.net/xy/useful.shtml Most NPCs that you can't fight don't have actually have names.

There is a list of Places with all the trainers on it, in PokéEarth. http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig360 View Post
    An app for ios maybe
    Anything of the stuff that Serebii would use an iOS app for turns out that you can do in the Built in Web browser. Plus there are several Pokédex apps that are always under threat of being removed. Some I believe already have been removed: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ed_from_market There is a editorial written about this that does go in to more details: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...n_app_for_that

EDIT: Serebii along with many other Fansites where asked to remove stuff from the site for several days at the Launch of BW. Serebii does not like to risk going to lawyers again if he can help it.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 20th April 2014 at 1:21 PM.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I suggest updating this page: www.serebii.net/games/ability.shtml
    (If there is a updated ability-page, please inform me. I do not mean the abilitydex)

Aditionally I would suggest a page for abilities used outside of battle.
    Vivillon collection complete 8)
        Spoiler:- DWFs in gen 5:

I can trade PokéRus

3DS Friend Code: 1263-5876-9064

Native Vivillon: Continental, Ocean
    Friend Safari: Charmeleon and Ponyta
    IGN: Twinflower

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish GoldenGrowlithe View Post
    I suggest updating this page: www.serebii.net/games/ability.shtml
    (If there is a updated ability-page, please inform me. I do not mean the abilitydex)

Aditionally I would suggest a page for abilities used outside of battle.
    The abilitydex renders that page useless. That page predates it and is no longer needed. It's a legacy page now.

Huh, okay. I get your point.

But what's good with that page is that you can search for "Overworld Effect", and easily find those abilities.

I could not find a list of such abilities anywhere, and now I don't know if there are newer abilites not included in that old page. There might be some useful ones.
    Hence, "Aditionally I would suggest a page for abilities used outside of battle."

EDIT: Or an update for the abilitydex, maybe?
    Last edited by Swedish GoldenGrowlithe; 26th April 2014 at 4:41 PM.
    Vivillon collection complete 8)
        Spoiler:- DWFs in gen 5:

I can trade PokéRus

3DS Friend Code: 1263-5876-9064

Native Vivillon: Continental, Ocean
    Friend Safari: Charmeleon and Ponyta
    IGN: Twinflower

Maybe you can make a list of situations of Pokemon that have rigged IVs.

For example:
    R/S Lati@s and FR/LG wandering legendary have reduced IVs (from a glitch).
    XY Pokemon that are unable to breed have 3 perfect IVs.
    XY FS Pokemon have 2 perfect IVs.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I'm surprised there's no section dedicated to Pokémon-related videos made by fans. There's a section for fan fiction and fan art, but no section for us to post the videos we've made. I would love a section where we could post and share the videos we've made and uploaded to various video sharing sites like Blip or YouTube.

I understand that you probably don't want a place where people just flood to this site to advertise their videos to drive people to their channel. But, perhaps impose some form of benchmark to filter out the people from spamming new accounts? Maybe some form of minimum post count that can't be easily achieved without being obviously spammy; or maybe make it so that you can only create threads if you've been a member for a predetermined number of time?

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.43) • Zell (L.42) • Irvine (L.42) • Rinoa (L.42) • Seifer (L.43) • Squall (L.43)
    Route 216 • Heading North for Christmas! • 6 Badges • 26:10 Elapsed

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    I'm surprised there's no section dedicated to Pokémon-related videos made by fans. There's a section for fan fiction and fan art, but no section for us to post the videos we've made. I would love a section where we could post and share the videos we've made and uploaded to various video sharing sites like Blip or YouTube.

I understand that you probably don't want a place where people just flood to this site to advertise their videos to drive people to their channel. But, perhaps impose some form of benchmark to filter out the people from spamming new accounts? Maybe some form of minimum post count that can't be easily achieved without being obviously spammy; or maybe make it so that you can only create threads if you've been a member for a predetermined number of time?
    Many Youtube Videos of Pokémon is really Lets Plays, or commentary about Pokémons. The Commentary, Serebii forums do accept in text form in the relevant sections. Threads that are just Links to Lets Plays are considered Advertising by the staff. (As former Staff, I did try to encourage people to post, but not mention the Lets Play in posts.)

The Remaining few videos would come under fan art, as they are often Animations or "Speed up" Drawings of a Painting. Check with Staff in that section if you can post a section video.

Mind you there have been a one case where someone has translated Promtional Videos.. which at the time there was no English Translation. That guy was staff at the time.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I noticed that in the EV training guide for Attack you guys have the scraggy of route 5 listed.

I think it would be better to have the Bellsprout of route 14 listed instead.

They are far more common and thus better for EV farming.

For X/Y that is.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Now that new games are heading our way we will probably get new, fresh artwork of the gen III pokémon (about time). This will lead to an even larger Sugimori Art folder among the avatars. The system messes with the order so it can be hard to navigate.
    Quite some time ago I suggested dividing this folder after which games/generation the artwork were introduced with. Last time my post was ignored and I got no reply. You have done it with the sprites so why not the artwork too?

Also, will the Unova gym leaders get their own user titles?

(I have also noticed that I posted in the wrong thread, but I think I'll just let it stay here anyway instead of deleting the post and them re-post it)
    Last edited by Endless; 10th May 2014 at 5:31 AM.

What about a page detailing the facilities that exist in the Pokemon games that are fixed leveled and no uber legendaries are allowed like the battle frontier?
    You could also include special rules and maybe even mention the ones in PBR.

Hoenn has disappointed.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/restaurants.shtml#sushi

not exactly mistake, but Sushi High roller I think it's easier to say that it's in the alley next to the Pokemon Center in Lumiose Northern Boulevard

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I dont know if this is the right place but you should have were the gems are for xy it says they're all available but it doesn't give location like it does with other items

Shinies I need:Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Many vivillon, Pyroar male and female
    Florges blue white and red, Gogoat, Meowstic male and female, Aromatisse, Malamar
    Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Aurorus, Gourgeist, Avalug, Noivern

Shinies I have:

Looking for someone who can breed and train a Pokemon
    with some egg moves and HA PM if interested

Have you considered changing the video format used on the site? I'm not sure what it is is, but it doesn't load up on ipads or iphones (flash probably).

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Have you considered changing the video format used on the site? I'm not sure what it is is, but it doesn't load up on ipads or iphones (flash probably).
    I just use the Youtube videos and embed it as you would all Youtube videos. I don't host them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I just use the Youtube videos and embed it as you would all Youtube videos. I don't host them myself.
    That's weird they didn't show for me this morning, but they're in my youtube history. Must have just been loading slowly.

I think there should be an easier way to search for the avatar your wanting. Like say you want to look at the list of all the totodile avatars or avatars that have totodile in them. It would take up less time than having to look at every thing else just trying to find a totodile avatar in a mess of all other avatars. In other words.. Put up a search tool for when looking for avatarts, and if it doesn't fit something put it in misulanious. Trainers can all go in one section IMO

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

currently having issues with wifi on 3DS, trades and Safari friend codes on standby.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

Quote Originally Posted by your_worst_nightmare View Post
    I think there should be an easier way to search for the avatar your wanting. Like say you want to look at the list of all the totodile avatars or avatars that have totodile in them. It would take up less time than having to look at every thing else just trying to find a totodile avatar in a mess of all other avatars. In other words.. Put up a search tool for when looking for avatarts, and if it doesn't fit something put it in misulanious. Trainers can all go in one section IMO
    That could make the problems we have worse. We have over 700 Pokémon, each one is represented at least once with "spirte" versions. Moving each Pokémon art to new category could take days. Personally I don't think the people who have access will want to do this when they other things to do in life.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

make a new page for the Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum sections that list all of the secret base items
    Last edited by bennett999; 8th July 2014 at 1:23 AM.

please help these dragons live

This is more of a question. I've noticed that the gen 6 pokédex page is still using the gen 5 unit as the header. My question is, can anyone submit a new header? The reason for asking is that I went ahead and made one. I'll post the link if you want to see it, otherwise just say no, and I'll remove it from Photobucket.

Since R/S/E/FR/LG can still connect onwards, I think it would do some good to spiffy the look of it with the new format.

I think that the shiny event page should be brought to existence with Pokemon like the Crown Beasts and Shiny Beldum.

The Mega Evolution also seem to have a little bit of flavor text on the official Pokemon website. It isn't consistent on the pages, but once ORAS comes out, maybe you can gather the entries.

Examples:

Mega Charizard X: With this transformation, Mega Charizard X body turns black, and its flames burn blue with increased heat.
    Mega Charizard Y: Mega Charizard Y is in a league of its own when it comes to flying prowess, able to reach incredible heights.

However, even with Charizard, the entries are not in the same place.

Edit: The last idea may prove to be ambitious. Sometimes, the "flavor text" is not easy to define.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 14th August 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

A substantial way to launch complaints against staff either breaking rules, acting out of their opinions to the detriment of the forum or abusing their position.

first of all, this is for the website NOT the forums

second of all
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    3. I was infracted unfairly! What do I do?
    Your first course of action should be to talk to the moderator who infracted you. Sometimes we make mistakes, and even if it was not a mistake often the moderator can give you a better understanding of why you were infracted. However, if the moderator does not respond in a few days or you still wish to contest it, you can PM a higher-up by forwarding the conversation you had with the mod who infracted you first. The order is Moderator -> Supermod -> Administrator -> Serebii. It is best if you PM a higher up assigned to the section you received the infraction from, if possible. If your infraction results in a ban, then use the Staff Contact forum.
    Please note, however, that infractions that are not mistakes are rarely reversed. And remember that you cannot see if other users are infracted, so the excuse "he did the same thing and didn't get punished" is not a valid reason because you can't see if other users get punished or not.

please read before posting

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

You can update Pokearth pages with these details with Burmy coat changes and Nature Power moves.

Also, you can make a page listing all of the locations for magnetic, ice rock, and moss rock, for the location based evolutions.

Hoenn has disappointed.

The Ruby/Sapphire section looks REALLY bad, even more when you compare it to the other game sections. It really needs to be updated.
    I have claimed Tepig!

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast