Has anyone ever considered putting a lighter colored background for this site?
Complete trainer lists for the Battle Maison from X and Y. Unless the Pokémon are completely random of course.
I have claimed Tepig!
Since you will cover Smash bros. 4, I think you should model your pages similar to what you did in Brawl.
Characters, (customizable) specials, Kirby Hats, etc.
The salt is real here!
I just wanted to point out that the Brawl format in particular would be a great model for a future format.
At least that's what I think.
Edit: I will also give you a Pokemon suggestion. You could make a page based on recurring characters in the games like Cynthia, Steven, Oak, and characters like that.
The salt is real here!
Pls make it 5 seconds to send another message just incase you accidentally send it more than once
Waiting a minute to reply to another person when you need to reply to them asap is annoying
this is for the website not forums. but a minute is not that long to wait and 5 seconds would let people spam too much.
[21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
twitter|tumblrLittle Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
[21:04] <+Skiks> the experience
Yeah I dont like it here anymore.
My signature was "too big" so I got a warning, but how would I be able to tell if I use my phone? Its ridiculous.
Then the guy wouldnt just give me the quote of what was in my signature so I could put it somewhere else. I always delete messages, he doesn't need to be rude to me either way.
Id suggest recruiting people to be mods or whatever who are actually nice and dont try to put you down like a sick dog.
No one should get a warning just because they double posted. How silly. If someone double posted all a mod needs to do is simply pm them and tell them they did it, and then if the person doesnt take it down in a few days, then give them a warning.
We can post ideas for mega evolutions or what we would like for them to look like, whch is sad.
This site has too many rules. You just lost another user.
Yeah, Sparky talking about yours/others infractions is also against the rules. You really should read them if you change your mind and decide to stay.
Good luck finding a rule-less forum that isn't as troll-fest as 4chan.
As for signature Size, we do have a signature check thread. They will say if you're too big, and if there is a certain image that can't stay they may let you know. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...F-CHECK-IMAGES
I will say that the rules here are generally easy to understand, compared to other sites. For example: Dungeon Defenders 2 : http://forums.dungeondefenders2.com/...46-Forum-Rules (Admittedly, there is lot more explanation compared to our rules. Double posting here is actually a common subforum rule, not a main site rule, but when in doubt avoid it.)
Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 17th September 2014 at 2:14 PM.
Can you make a trade thread for legendaries because there isnt one and alot of legends arent events
You're better off PMing the trade section modes about that via PM (listed at the bottom of the main section: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum). This thread is for suggestions on the website (serebii.net) rather than the forum, and this isn't a forum-wide suggestion either so it's better to PM them rather than post in the forum suggestion thread we have here.
A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.
Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.
Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!
A Guide to Pokémon GO!
Would you add a bar for Evolution methods in the XY PokéDex? It's there in the BW PokéDex.
Vivillon collection complete 8)
Spoiler:- DWFs in gen 5:
I can trade PokéRus
3DS Friend Code: 1263-5876-9064
Native Vivillon: Continental, Ocean
IGN Y: Twinflower
IGN OR: Jenny
With a growing number of abilities that increase power to certain type of attacks (Strong Jaw and Mega Launcher), why don't you fix the Pokedex instead of saying "Sound Move?" and "Punch Move?" to list the abilities that could amplify the move.
The salt is real here!
I noticed that the megas for lat@is twins are listed under the x and y page and not for the omega/alpha one. I realise that they were "discovered" in the coding for x and y but were only officially revealed and obtainable in omega/alpha. I just wanted to know if it was going to be changed or do you intend to keep it there?
The sprites of Gen VI, including megas need to be added to be used :650:
Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
Latest shiny: Skorupi
I would like to suggest a few improvements to the XY Pokédex (I don't know if they've been suggested yet - I looked a bit but there's just too many pages in this thread).
1) Make a "Event Only Moves" list. All the way back to Gen III. For example, Meowth should be able to learn Petal Dance from the egg event in 2004. It doesn't have to show the exact event in "Method", just the generation it comes from. It makes it easier to know which moves it can learn in conjunction with that and if the user needs more info, he or she can find it in the Event Database.
2) Include moves from XD Purification in "Transfer Only Moves". For example, Baton Pass for Zapdos.
3) I'd also like to see moves exclusive from the Dream World as well, such as Sludge Wave Ghastly. It could also be in the Transfer Only list.
4) In some cases, the Pokémon is able to learn exclusive event or transfer only moves from multiple methods. I think there should be a "Details" page under the most current method, listing all the ways the Pokémon is able to learn the move. For example, Mewtwo is able to learn Fire Punch from the B2W2 Move Tutor, but can also learn it from the Move Tutor in Emerald, Platinum and HGSS.
5) Being able to sort the moves right there in the Pokémon pages by type, accuracy, power, PP, special effect, etc. would be awesome!
6) Much like the abilities that are not yet available, I'd like to see which shiny Pokémon cannot yet be obtained. You could put a "Shiny not available" in Celebi's page, for example.
7) Not exactly related to the Pokédex, but in the Event Database, I would like to be able to search for a specific evolutionary family instead of just a certain species. For example, when I search for Pikachu, it would be cool if it showed any Pichu events as well, since any Pichu obtained from an event could potentially evolve to a Pikachu with the same moves, OT, ID, etc.
I think the font size on the site is insanely small. I'm guessing one of the reasons might be huge amount of content that's on the site.
And I can make it bigger using my browser, but the way it works makes it kinda uncomfortable to watch.
So my suggestion is to make it bigger, even making it just a little bit bigger would be great...
Last edited by Seraf; 26th October 2014 at 4:37 PM.
HG FC: 3224 5031 9460
What will make you to change the layout of serebii.net? It looks so old. You need to fresh it up a bit.
Hi I love the information you put up on here. Lowest PokéBall Levels
Too many hacked pokemon sometimes makes it hard to breed legit pokemon.
Would be cool if you could add in the compatible Hidden Abilities along with the compatible Pokeballs that you can breed in Gen6 please...