Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

GrassWhistle is missing for the BW Shaymin page, it's learned at lv 82 by Land Form in 4th gen, missing under past gen moves.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

For BW2 it states Weavile is unobtainable (in both pokedex and unobtainable pokemon section) But Sneasel is in Giant Chasm.
    Should say Evolve Seasel.

-Will post in mistakes on serebi aswell for the unobtainable pokemon section.

Hey, here is the problem I have seen. Under Damage Taken in the Pokedex, when you click on Psykick it takes you to the move, not the type. Thanks for reading and I hope you can help!
    I might be killed for saying this but, I don't really like Charizard.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are

For some reason, Game Freak decided to remove False Swipe as an egg move for the Shroomish line in the generational shift between Generation IV and Generation V. Previously it could learn this by chain-breeding. It might be an idea to post this as an egg move in the Gen III-Gen IV Only Moves section of Shroomish and Breloom's Pokédex entries.

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    For some reason, Game Freak decided to remove False Swipe as an egg move for the Shroomish line in the generational shift between Generation IV and Generation V. Previously it could learn this by chain-breeding. It might be an idea to post this as an egg move in the Gen III-Gen IV Only Moves section of Shroomish and Breloom's Pokédex entries.
    False Swipe is a TM move. That's why it's not listed. Moves in Gen III-IV Only Moves are ones they cannot learn in Generation V at all

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    False Swipe is a TM move. That's why it's not listed. Moves in Gen III-IV Only Moves are ones they cannot learn in Generation V at all
    Well spoken, Serebii.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    My apologies. I feel like such a fool - I did not realise False Swipe was a TM in Generation V. I understand about the reason why TM moves are not listed in Egg Moves.

I thought it was wholly bizarre to remove False Swipe from their egg moves, given that an Adamant Spore+False Swipe Breloom is the perfect hunter.

I like to make some "quirky" sets sometimes and found something which I wouldn't exactly class this as an "error", but I was wondering if this could be implemented. Is it possible, in the Pre-Evolution Only Moves section for Pokemon who gained an evolution in Generation IV, to include details of moves the pre-evolution could learn in Generation III only (by Move Tutor or XD Purification).

For example, if I go to Kirlia's BW Pokédex page, I can see that it could learn Nightmare from the XD Move Tutor and Defense Curl from the Emerald Move Tutor. The same is true for Ralts and Gardevoir, but there is no mention on Gallade's page. I know this is for the simple fact that Gallade did not exist in Generation III alongside XD and Emerald, but it's still wholly possible to teach a male Ralts/Kirlia these moves and then transfer to Generation IV and evolve to a Gallade.

It's possible, in Generation V, to have a Lickilicky with Seismic Toss, a Weavile with Double-Edge or a Roserade with Sweet Kiss, but I wouldn't be able to see this if looking at the Pokédex page for the final stage.

I just noticed, on Heracross's Pokedex entry, under the locations for Black 2, only Route 12 and Abundant Shrine are listed. You can find it in the Lostlorn Forest as well though.

It's listed in the PokeEarth in the lostlorn forest entry though.

EDIT: Actually, according the PokeEarth, Heracross isn't even able to be found in the Abundant Shrine. I'm sure that in Heracross's pokedex entry then, the Locations for Black 2 should be read "Lostlorn Forest, Route 12" instead of "Route 12, Abundant Shrine".
    Last edited by Brutaka; 12th October 2012 at 11:38 PM.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 22% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/588.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/616.shtml

Under BW2, it says these two are found on Route 10. Route 10 does not exist in BW2; it should say Route 11.

I don't know if this is an error, but in the Mangadex, the term "imaginatory" is used. As far as I know, this is not a word. Should it be "imaginary"?

The routes Ekans appears on are listed under rarity, with no rarity listed:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/023.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Was just playing Black 2 and i realised your information for Riolu's moveset is slightly incorrect, it learns Feint at level 11 and Force Palm at level 15 - you have it the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by raz92 View Post
    Was just playing Black 2 and i realised your information for Riolu's moveset is slightly incorrect, it learns Feint at level 11 and Force Palm at level 15 - you have it the other way round
    Scroll down. You're looking at the Black & White listing

Just wanted to let you guys know that Shadow Force does not appear in the X/Y Attackdex.

Message Deleted
    Last edited by PAO3092; 18th October 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Repeated myself

Sorry I'm new to here, but pokemon of x and y have occasional hold items
    ive seen seviper in the hordes most of the time hold a persim berry, zangoose occasionally holding a quick claw, relicanth holding a deep sea scale, swadloon from friend safari holding a mental herb, snover with nevermelt ice, geodudes with hardstone, rogenrolla holding everstones in pokemon x
    edit: sneasel has grip claw, poliwhirl with kings rock, slowpoke with lagging tail

there are also slowpoke and execute hordes in azure bay
    Last edited by EmperorKevi; 26th October 2013 at 4:03 PM.
    My FC 0903-2752-8939

You have Draining Kiss listed as a no contact move, but it does in fact make contact. You can test this by using it against an Aegislash's King Shield.

Also I can confirm EmperorKevi's statement that wild Seviper hold Persim berries. I caught two and both held them.

Only Blaziken is listed on the Blaze Kick page, but Hitmonlee learns it as well according to his entry.

EDIT 1/11: On Dragonite's page, it's listed that he can learn Draco Meteor as a move tutor move, and just bellow that it says that Draco Meteor is a Gen V exclusive move. I'm still trying to catch myself a Dragonair, so I can't check whether Dragonite can learn Draco Meteor, but there is a mistake here somewhere.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/149.shtml
    Last edited by Assassin9399; 1st November 2013 at 1:40 PM.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

http://serebii.net/attackdex-xy/knockoff.shtml

Knock Off has 65 power and deals increased damage (seemingly 1.5x) when the attack removes the target's item.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Yes. The Infestation page states that...

We did have a database error earlier this week which brought contact stuff up where it didn't belong, but we fixed that.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/703.shtml
    Uhh... how exactly Carbink has Egg Moves?

It doesn't. Index value error from a bit of the database that isn't meant to be up yet (past gens).

My apologies

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast