Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Default Berrydex graph error

http://www.serebii.net/berrydex-dp/56.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/berrydex-dp/57.shtml

Both graphs are inaccurate as to what the chart says the potency of the raw stat is.
    Name:Brandon
    FC: 4768 5072 0556
    I do NOT tolerate AR. Nothing hacked.
    I have Ho-oh, Raikou, Suicune, and Raikou from the 10 ANIV
    Other Event Pokes: Lugia (10 ANNIV), Mew (MYSTRY), Jirachi (WSHMKR)
    Shinies: Charizard (Lv59) and Crobat(Lv39) and Chimchar (Lv1) and Magby (Lv23) and Riolu (Lvl1). Many more, not mentioned in sig.

does chimchar lear heat wave?

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

On Stunky's page, the Location data is wrong. It should be Routes 206, 214 & 221.
    On Skuntank's page, the Location sata is also wrong. It should be Routes 221 & 225.

In short, Glameow and Purugly in Pearl are not located in the same areas as Stunky and Skuntank in Diamond.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I don't know if this may have been mentioned earlier; I don't really want to wade through 13 pages to find out.

Growlithe is missing Fire Blast off of its egg move list.
    Pokemon For Trade

Visit My Site for up-to-date haves and wants.
        Spoiler:- View my Card:

Fire Blast is a TM Move. TM Moves are inheritable but do not class as Egg Moves. Its the same with Level up moves

Okay, then I'm confused because Giga Impact is also a TM move, but does not get inherited through my growlithes.

edit: I think I understand now. Arcanine can learn GI, but Growlithe cannot, so I guess that's why it isn't inherited. Sorry :P
    Last edited by Vanetia; 2nd November 2007 at 8:42 PM.
    Pokemon For Trade

Visit My Site for up-to-date haves and wants.
        Spoiler:- View my Card:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/208.shtml

On Steelix's Dex entry one of its locations where it can be found in the wild is 'Irn Mountain'. Now this may just be me not exploring my game throughly enough but I have never come across this location. When I checked on my in-game Pokedex where it could be found 3 locations were shown (the same number as on the serebii Dex). The third was Iron Island. I have checked other Serebii Dex entries for other Iron Island Pokemon such as Riolu and Sableye and they also have Iron Mountain listed.

Im guessing that Iron Mountain is Iron Island's Japanese name so is it possible to update these pages?

On the Lovely Kiss AttackDex DP page, Jynx is listed twice. The two Jynxes are both listed under "Level-up" and there is no difference between the two.

Thats because it learns it twice in its moveset

You forgot Volt Tackle as a pre-evo move for Pikachu and Raichu.

Pikachu gets it in a special way in the 4th Gen which its why its not there for him
    Special Moves arernt currently included in 3rd Gen only moves which is why Raichu doenst have it

Pikachu gets it in a special way in the 4th Gen which its why its not there for him
    Special Moves arernt currently included in 3rd Gen only moves which is why Raichu doenst have it
    What? I'm talking about pre-evo moves. Despite it being obtained in a special way, Volt Tackle should be considered a pre-evo move for Pikachu and Raichu.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/353.shtml

It says Breed Shuppet when it's supposed to say Breed Banette

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/166.shtml

Ledian is found in the morning, not night
    My Pokemon Diamond Team

You didn't list any pre-evo moves for Gardevoir (Lucky Chant and Charm).

You made a pre-evo moves list for Weezing, but didn't list anything. (Weezing doesn't have any pre-evo moves).

I notice a general trend that you've missed several pre-evolution moves learned by first forms at a high level; Trapinch's Earthquake on Flygon, Treecko's Giga Drain and Energy Ball on Sceptile, Torchic's and Chimchar's Flamethrower on Blaziken and Infernape... It's not universal, but it's definitely something to go through and check for again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I notice a general trend that you've missed several pre-evolution moves learned by first forms at a high level; Trapinch's Earthquake on Flygon, Treecko's Giga Drain and Energy Ball on Sceptile, Torchic's and Chimchar's Flamethrower on Blaziken and Infernape... It's not universal, but it's definitely something to go through and check for again.
    I have a logical statement that removes the TM moves from the listings there....however for some reason it doesnt work on all, I may just remove it but I dunno

I think it would be relevant to at least some people to be able to tell at a glance that Flygon can learn EQ without a TM... I know it's something I would want to know. And having the listing there with stuff deliberately excluded seems like it might mislead people.

Anyway, you treat Egg Moves and TMs separately in a way that allows redundancy, and likewise with the moves already in the natural movelist, so it's not like an added redundancy is going to weigh it down more. It's important to know the different ways a Pokémon can learn a move, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy View Post
    does chimchar lear heat wave?
    Yes, as an egg move, through breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittish1991 View Post
    just wondering is the base power of aura sphere really 90?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I think it would be relevant to at least some people to be able to tell at a glance that Flygon can learn EQ without a TM... I know it's something I would want to know. And having the listing there with stuff deliberately excluded seems like it might mislead people.

Anyway, you treat Egg Moves and TMs separately in a way that allows redundancy, and likewise with the moves already in the natural movelist, so it's not like an added redundancy is going to weigh it down more. It's important to know the different ways a Pokémon can learn a move, isn't it?
    I agree with this entirely. It would prove useful for me too, as with the TMs you can only get one of or are difficult to get I'd prefer to let a Pokémon not evolve until it learns the move in question as opposed to use the TM on it .

I'm sure it would be useful to many people, and its usefulness saves it from being redundant.
    Last edited by Sim; 19th November 2007 at 11:11 PM.

I agree with this entirely. It would prove useful for me too, as with the TMs you can only get one of or are difficult to get I'd prefer to let a Pokémon not evolve until it learns the move in question as opposed to use the TM on it .

I'm sure it would be useful to many people, and its usefulness saves it from being redundant.
    Why don't you just look at what Pokemon can learn the move through level up?

For eg.
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/earthquake.shtml

As you can see, the only Pokemon that can learn Earthquake that it's evos can't is Trapinch.

Because the first thing I would do when wanting to teach a move to one of my Pokémon is look at the moves it can learn, as opposed to seeing which Pokémon do the learn the move. I could do what you said, but the other way is more convenient.
    You also seem to be ignoring the fact that pre-evo moves are listed for each Pokémon, and what I am saying is TM moves which only a pre-evolution learns by level up should be there too. If pre-evo only moves are there, which they are, they may as well ALL be there. Looking for who learns the move doesn't simplify things, or solve the incompleteness.
    Last edited by Sim; 20th November 2007 at 12:28 AM.

Eh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to add the TM moves to the list. There aren't that many anyway. But it only takes little time and effort to find it out for yourself.

There's nothing wrong with it. You can't catch Pidgeotto in D/P.

But it doesn't even say you can't catch it... It's all blank...

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast