Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

It says 'Evolve from Pidgey' for both Diamond and Pearl. Maybe you should check again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    What? I'm talking about pre-evo moves. Despite it being obtained in a special way, Volt Tackle should be considered a pre-evo move for Pikachu and Raichu.
    I just re read my post and didnt understand it myself. I think i meant to put pre-evo moves where I put 3rd Gen Only moves

*cough* It has to be said again...

On Stunky's page, the Location data is wrong. It should be Routes 206, 214 & 221.
    On Skuntank's page, the Location sata is also wrong. It should be Routes 221 & 225.

In short, Glameow and Purugly in Pearl are not located in the same areas as Stunky and Skuntank in Diamond.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. I've continually been posting the same information in this thread for months now, and nobody has done anything about it. What the hell is the point in a thread like this if when someone spots a problem, the problem is ignored?

I know this is a double post, but at this point, I don't care. Give me an infraction if you must, but please change this incorrect information you have on the site.

Here we go:

On Stunky's page, the Location data is wrong. It should be Routes 206, 214 & 221.
    On Skuntank's page, the Location sata is also wrong. It should be Routes 221 & 225.

In short, Glameow and Purugly in Pearl are not located in the same areas as Stunky and Skuntank in Diamond.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

this is an error that i haven't found on any other site, but it just happened in my game:

i bred a nosepass with a graveler that had earthquake and explosion, but i did the breed only so nosepass can learn explosion. he hatches, and nosepass has explosion AND earthquake. i checked the sites and it says he can only learn earthquake from a TM.

yessah!
    lets do it i love teh mudkipz
    wins: 9 losses: 8

this is an error that i haven't found on any other site, but it just happened in my game:

i bred a nosepass with a graveler that had earthquake and explosion, but i did the breed only so nosepass can learn explosion. he hatches, and nosepass has explosion AND earthquake. i checked the sites and it says he can only learn earthquake from a TM.
    TM moves are also passed down from the male parent.

TM moves can be bred too. >_<

TM moves are inheritable but they are not classed as Egg Moves

On http://www.serebii.net/spindex/102.shtml, you state that Exeggcute can only be found on Howling Forest 14F. However, it can also be found on Tiny Woods 3F.
    Visit my new smash hit game at
    this thread
    It's fun, and it's gonna be big. Get in on the action while you can!

Two Big thumbs-up to TiagoGR for the Trainer Card!Quick! Look at this!
    I have been adopted by DarkBlaizeken

Something minor, it says Tentacool has 120% chance to appear in route 218 in Pearl.
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!

Attackdex for "Superpower" is wrong... it says "boosts strength sharply, but lowers abilities"
    It does not boost attack, it's just a strong attack that lowers attack and defense after one use

http://www.serebii.net/spindex/059.shtml

This is Arcanine's spindex entry. In dungeon get rate section it says impossible, evolve Arcanine. Arcanine evolves from Growlithe

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/guardswap.shtml
    I'm pretty sure you mean "Swaps" not "Swarps"

=P
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!

It's not really an error, but...
    http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml
    That is a very bad picture.

Some Good Replacement Pictures::

Technically isn't really a mistake, but on the Abilitydex, Bad Dreams doesen't have an in-deapth (sp) description, but every other ability does.
    It should say: Every turn that a foe is asleep and Darkrai is in, the foe loses 1 eighth/ one sixteenth of its health.

Here is a mistake that can prove fatal to any self-respected battler.

Kidding =P

Its not that vital, though I do believe that toxic spikes does not cause damage, only induces poison.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowmanXL View Post
    It's not really an error, but...
    http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml
    That is a very bad picture.

Some Good Replacement Pictures::

Yeah, I agree with you, it does need to be updated,but probably with the english pokedex entry.
    Sig under construction
    For now just watch Bubbles dance. XD

Default "Booster" "Showers" and "Thunders"

I'm not sure what the original three evolutions of eevee's Japanese names are, but I am COMPLETELY POSITIVE THAT THEY ARE NOT BOOSTER SHOWERS AND THUNDERS. Booster 'cause it CAN'T end in an R, and you cannot have s and t right next to each other. Showers, R must have either a, e, i, u, o after it and can't end in s. Thunders, there's no th sound, and again R must have a vowel following it and s can't end a word.

These are true do to the Japanese alphabets lack of ability to pronounce them.

http://www.serebii.net/games/weather.shtml#hail

It says Rain Dance is Aquired from TM 14, but thats Blizzard, Its meant to be TM 18

Also in the D/P guide the picture for the item Quick Powder is wrong, but I cant find another pic yet.

Edit - ok there is one on Veekun.com, maybe if you ask nicely =P
    Last edited by Relinquicide; 22nd February 2008 at 10:38 AM.

Actually its both

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgedawg View Post
    Attackdex for "Superpower" is wrong... it says "boosts strength sharply, but lowers abilities"
    It does not boost attack, it's just a strong attack that lowers attack and defense after one use
    If you meant the battle effect (which states the move's description in-game), it IS what's written in Superpower's description on the game.......at least in R/S/E it is, I don't know D/P
    Last edited by Shine; 4th April 2008 at 9:29 PM.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Snover and Abomasnow are actually Grass/Ice, not Ice/Grass as listed practically everywhere on the site.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Also, it still says that Toxic spikes inflict Damage, not poison.

I'm sorry if it's already posted here but when I saw Shiftry's classification, it was Wickid Pokemon. It must be Wicked, not Wickid.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast