Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

On Ditto's Platinum location info, it says it can be found from lv.16-18. I just fought one at lv.22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagachu View Post
    2. It is like backwards shrinky-dinks going in and normal shrinky-dinks going out.

Gengar is classified as the Gas Pokemon. But it is supposed to be the Shadow Pokemon.

Yanmega's dex page states the Effort points from battling is 2 in attack but it should be 2 in special attack.
    Gen 5? I still can't wait for HGSS! Ah so much pokemon so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Noodles View Post
    On Bagon's Platinum location info, it says that min-max level is 14-16, and I've been fighting ones around 27-29.
    I've found this too, i'm battling one at level 28 at the moment.
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

Im assuming that the pages http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/<494 to 500>.shtml are supposed to be there? They consist of pokemon with no Dex entries, no location info, and different pokemon's movesets. For example, Burmy has the moveset of Deoxys and Gastrodon has the moveset of Bronzong, if im not mistaken.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/086.shtml < A separator is used in the flavour text section to split platinum and D/P apart. However, the entries are the same.
    Last edited by Noctourniquet; 30th August 2009 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    Im assuming that the pages http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/<494 to 500>.shtml are supposed to be there? They consist of pokemon with no Dex entries, no location info, and different pokemon's movesets. For example, Burmy has the moveset of Deoxys and Gastrodon has the moveset of Bronzong, if im not mistaken.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/086.shtml < A separator is used in the flavour text section to split platinum and D/P apart. However, the entries are the same.
    You assume correctly. They're debug pages that shouldn't be accessed

I think I know whats wrong with the flavour text, I'll have a fiddle

Blissey can learn Wish through Breeding, with Togikiss (pi, etic, kiss)

-Matthew K.
    3782 - 2640 - 8940 = Platinum
    5156 - 1838 - 7319 = Battle Revolution
    0818 - 7366 - 7306 = Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Squirtle View Post
    does torkoal learn earth power? it's not listed on the serebii page but smogon says it does. so you might have made a mistake there.
    I can't test it myself cause i don't have platinum.
    I just checked, Torkoal can learn Earth Power.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/157.shtml
    "Location" of HeartGold&SoulSilver should be "Evolve Quilava"

Dunno if this counts as an error or a confirmation, but in HGSS both heracross and aipom can be found by Headbutting trees on route 33; I saw an aipom and a heracross each at level 3, and another aipom at level 4.

As I have said countless times, we have not yet added Headbutt locations

This is why there's a "To Be Confirmed"

Torkoal can learn Earth Power from the tutor.

Sunflora can learn Earth Power from the tutor (in HG/SS only).
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It doesnt in the tutors but does in level up because Linoone learns it at two different points
    I knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I caught a Level 22 Mime Jr. in the Trophy Garden on Platinum.
    Posting here 'cause I dunno if you checked the Pokearth thread.

It's an error because Pokearth claims that the max level is 18, though they may have changed it or something since it came out in Japan.

The official names of the Shellos/Gastrodon forms are West sea and East sea. You have them listed as West Sinnoh and East Sinnoh instead.

Donphan is able to learn Bounce and Endeavor via tutor. I assume Phanphy can too.

Edit: Phanphy can learn Endeavor, but not Bounce.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 24th November 2009 at 1:30 AM.

On the Togekiss page, it says you need to evolve Togekiss in HG/SS to get Togekiss.

On Latios's pokedex page in the 4th gen Pokedex, it says that in Soul Silver, it is "roaming Johto". Don't you mean it is "roaming Kanto"?
    Last edited by Auraninja; 24th November 2009 at 5:46 AM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Default HG/SS Evolution mistakes

Page:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/009.shtml look in heartgold/soulsilver section
    Error: Blastoise does not evolve from Squirtle evolves from not

"we're so cute!"

Both the R/S and the D/P dexes state Flareon is 2'01", when it's actually is 2'11". The RBYGSC dex is correct though.

Error: Under "Secondary Effect" for the attack Spite, it says "loses 2-5 HP" instead of "loses 2-5 PP."

Link: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/spite.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/191.shtml

Erm, sunkern has 5 stars everywhere(pokethlon) iirc?
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeet View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/191.shtml

Erm, sunkern has 5 stars everywhere(pokethlon) iirc?
    It has a Maximum of five. I recently edited to include base and maximum rather than just maximum

It's been months, and the errors reported on the previous page still haven't been fixed... =\
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 19th March 2010 at 10:57 AM.

Excuse me for being one person swarmed with multiple game coverages. These errors are essentially minor. They're on the to-do list, but not a priority

On Mismagius's dex entry, Shadow Ball isn't included in its pre-evolution moves.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast