Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 615

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Lair in Cinnabar Volcano
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/109.shtml

    evolves into at level 35, not 34.


    Current Black Team:

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    38

    Default

    In the Attack Dex, It says that only Torkoal can get Earthquake by breeding, this isn't right, I was breeding Riolus and they got Earthquake from their parents
    ~Pokémon breeder since Gen 2~
    Collecting Deoxys. Current count: 8 (as of white 2)
    Looking for Friend Safari with: Metang, Klang, Bronzong + Foretress PM me for my FC
    ~Click Here for my Shiny Card~
    ♥ I have officially claimed Deoxys, no grabby hands~ ♥

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chamiel View Post
    In the Attack Dex, It says that only Torkoal can get Earthquake by breeding, this isn't right, I was breeding Riolus and they got Earthquake from their parents
    You misunderstand. Earthquake is a TM move so any Pokémon that can learn it can have it inherited. However, Earthquake is in Torkoal's Egg Moves and that is what is listed

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chamiel View Post
    In the Attack Dex, It says that only Torkoal can get Earthquake by breeding, this isn't right, I was breeding Riolus and they got Earthquake from their parents
    You misunderstand. Earthquake is a TM move so any Pokémon that can learn it can have it inherited. However, Earthquake is in Torkoal's Egg Moves and that is what is listed

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Flying air patrols over Sinnoh
    Posts
    70

    Default

    On Eevee's pokedex page it doesn't list under the locations that you can buy them at the Kanto game corner. I think they were 6,999 coins.
    The Eevee Elite fanfiction

    Banner by Madisoncm

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    There's several Sinnoh Pokemon that got new sprites in HG/SS that you haven't added yet. For example:

    Platinum Glameow:


    HeartGold/SoulSilver Glameow:


    In the Pokedex, it says that Glameow's HG/SS sprite is the same as Platinum, even though Glameow actually has a different sprite in HG/SS. You also forgot to add the HG/SS sprites of Purugly, Registeel, Torterra, Chimchar, Stunky, Skuntank, and Chatot. Yes, all of those Pokemon got new color palettes in HG/SS, just look at their page in Bulbapedia.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    There's several Sinnoh Pokemon that got new sprites in HG/SS that you haven't added yet. For example:

    Platinum Glameow:


    HeartGold/SoulSilver Glameow:


    In the Pokedex, it says that Glameow's HG/SS sprite is the same as Platinum, even though Glameow actually has a different sprite in HG/SS. You also forgot to add the HG/SS sprites of Purugly, Registeel, Torterra, Chimchar, Stunky, Skuntank, and Chatot. Yes, all of those Pokemon got new color palettes in HG/SS, just look at their page in Bulbapedia.
    Now that's interesting. I never even noticed that. I just utilised the Plat sprites. How wrong I was to do that lol

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    1,700

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Training in Vain
    Posts
    318

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/353.shtml

    Dont know whether you class this as a minor error or not but on Shuppet's page, it says says you obtain it in Diamond and Pearl by breeding Shuppet. It should be Banette.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/354.shtml

    On Banette's page, to obtain in HeartGold and SoulSilver it says to evolve Banette. It should say Shuppet

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,285

    Default

    BW Pokedex up already?

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/553.shtml

    Warubiaru's Pokedex page displays Hihidaruma's evolutionary line instead of his own. EDIT: I checked the entire Isshu region section and every pokemon displays the evolutionary line of the pokemon after it.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

    The drop down menu for the Isshu region pokemon shows numbers 494-469. It should be 649.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 18th September 2010 at 3:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Guard Swap's battle effect reads: "Swarps DEFENSE and SP.DEF with target".
    I love my cute little Machop!

    Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

    Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.


    Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge


    Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

    I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a house.
    Posts
    288

    Default

    in the R/S/E attackdexx there is a random move called meteoric swarm, which no pokemon can learn.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default Togekiss BW Entry

    the entry for Togekiss in the pokédex (BW) says evolve Togepi instead of Togetic.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    This isn't exactly a mistake, but Serebii does not yet have all the English names for the Black & White pokemon when even I have them.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexcat493 View Post
    This isn't exactly a mistake, but Serebii does not yet have all the English names for the Black & White pokemon when even I have them.
    Legal restrictions. If I could post, I would. After the C&D in September, I have to be very careful

  16. #466
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/cheerup.shtml

    Wasn't Cheer Up officially confirmed to have the name "Work Up" in the English-language versions?

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/cheerup.shtml

    Wasn't Cheer Up officially confirmed to have the name "Work Up" in the English-language versions?
    Cheer Up and Work Up are in two separate links so technically, Cheer Up was actually confirmed as Work Up.

    Here are their links (to see their differences):

    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/cheerup.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/workup.shtml

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,792

    Default

    I've just noticed that you've actually misspelled Ho-Oh in every dex. Well, less misspelled, but all of the games capitalise the second O (Black and White calls it Ho-Oh), while the Pokédexes all call it Ho-oh, with the second O in lowercase.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/242.shtml

    Blissey needs a Special Moves section listing Wish. You can get a Wish Blissey from the New York City Pokémon Center giveaways.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    That was a Gen III event. Including it on the Dex would be a massive waste of space as I'd have to include every event.

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,285

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/062.shtml

    Poliwrath's Pokedex page states that it can be caught in Pinwheel Forest, but the details and Pokearth both say that it is caught in Wellspring Cave.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  22. #472

    Default

    The EVs for some of the pokemon in B/W are severely off. It says Diglett gives 2 Def and 2 Sp.Def and Watchog gives 1 Attack, which I'm pretty sure it should have 2 Atk.

    Please tell me this is how it really is. This can mess up EV training for everyone.

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    There's a problem with Focus Punch on every Egg Chain page where it appears. It doesn't show the correct parents next to "Parents that learn through TM in Generation IV" - rather, it lists the parents of the previous move in the Egg Move list that was a Gen IV TM (so for Charmander, it lists the parents of Dragon Pulse under Focus Punch). If there is no move earlier in the Egg Move list that's a Gen IV TM, every single Pokémon that shares an Egg Group with the Pokémon in question is listed (see Mankey's page for an example).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    There's a problem with Focus Punch on every Egg Chain page where it appears. It doesn't show the correct parents next to "Parents that learn through TM in Generation IV" - rather, it lists the parents of the previous move in the Egg Move list that was a Gen IV TM (so for Charmander, it lists the parents of Dragon Pulse under Focus Punch). If there is no move earlier in the Egg Move list that's a Gen IV TM, every single Pokémon that shares an Egg Group with the Pokémon in question is listed (see Mankey's page for an example).
    That's odd. I have no idea why that'd happen as it runs from the exact same function as Dragon Pulse

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Gengar's classification is currently the Gas Pokémon, where it should be the Shadow Pokémon.
    Also, Palpitoad and Seismitoad have Sekka Swamp as a location instead of Moor of Icirrus.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •