Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Swinub has Mud Shot listed twice in it's BW Egg move list.
    3DS FC: 0688 5752 6697 (Ghost Type Friend Safari)
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 3008 6624 3891

Dustox's location data says "Evolve Silcoon", where it should say "Evolve Cascoon".
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

i dont know if this is an error, but for transform, at the bottom it reads "pokemon who can learn it through purifying or a special way"
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I assume you're in the third gen dex where all moves show that text as it's before I implemented functions. Purifying was the mthod in Colosseum/XD

actually , 5th Gen, i didnt know there were several.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Nope, the 5th gen one doesn't list that, only the third gen

Solosis has Astonish listed twice in it's egg move list.
    3DS FC: 0688 5752 6697 (Ghost Type Friend Safari)
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 3008 6624 3891

In the 1st gen and 2nd gen Pokedex, Paras is listed at evolving at level 26.

However, Paras evolves at level 24, according to the other Pokedexes.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Sorry, can't read through 25 pages, got better things to do. But the moves iron head and zen headbutt as well as shadow ball and earth power etc. Do not have the chance of the added affect listed

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Gengar's classification is currently the Gas Pokémon, where it should be the Shadow Pokémon.
    This is still an issue.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

The Black and White Pokédex page for Munchlax says to trade Chirachiino to obtain it. It should say Cinccino, its English name.

The 4th Gen pokedex does not have Earth Power listed under Sunflora's tutor moves at all even though it is HG/SS exclusive.

Charmanders FR sprite is still an issue although it was addressed clear back on page 2.
    Last edited by ScytheSwipe; 4th September 2011 at 1:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    Just a small typo, Nidoking's english name is written as Nidorking in the R/B/Y pokedex.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/034.shtml
    niDORKing. *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by 2Percent Miltank View Post
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/004.shtml

This might seem a little nit-picky, but the FR/LG normal-colored Charmander's right knee is cut off. It's been bugging me for the longest time, so I just thought I'd point it out. XD;

I did a search to see if anyone posted this already, but nothing came up. I'd very much appreciate it if no one chewed my head off if this has already been posted, thanks~
    Reposting as it hasn't been fixed xD
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Snarl's AttackDex entry doesn't list any Pokémon that can learn Snarl via breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Snarl's AttackDex entry doesn't list any Pokémon that can learn Snarl via breeding.
    Aha! That's because it's not in any Egg Moves. It is however, a TM move (currently unobtainable) and as such, can be bred to anyone who can learn it

Error: Purugly's non-shiny DP sprite has white missing in some spots on the chin, belly, and side.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/432.shtml

I already pointed this out last year, but I just realized now it was probably ignored because it was in the wrong thread. ^_^' I posted it in the "Mistakes on Serebii.net" thread because I didn't really look to see that this one existed. Sorry :/
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Error:
    Lugia can learn Psycho Boost, but it's not listed in the BW Dex

Pokémon with Levitate are marked as having a weakness to Ground-types moves, but they do not, due to their ability. This is seen on Gengar's page, amongst many others.

Pokémon with Levitate are marked as having a weakness to Ground-types moves, but they do not, due to their ability. This is seen on Gengar's page, amongst many others.
    Very easy to cancel their ability out so we list it with abilities not being counted

Simple Beam's AttackDex page says that it traps the opponent as a secondary effect. It doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Very easy to cancel their ability out so we list it with abilities not being counted
    I'm sorry, but that's very, very stupid. Abilities are in effect far more often than they are cancelled.

Simple Beam's AttackDex page says that it traps the opponent as a secondary effect. It doesn't.

I'm sorry, but that's very, very stupid. Abilities are in effect far more often than they are cancelled.
    I agree. All the ways to cancel out abilities is teravolt and co, and also gastro acid, only 2 of which can be used in OU and only one that WILL be used.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Well, what do you propose to do in cases like Bronzong? You'd have to make Fire a 2x/1x weakness, Ground a 2x/0x weakness, and hope that people get it (which is unlikely since it'd just look confusing). Although I guess you could use superscripts to correspond to abilities...

Regarding Abilities, it could just be done like Bulbapedia, with some sort of note at the bottom metioning Levitate. Or just say 'ignoring abilities, it has __ weaknesses' or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Or just say 'ignoring abilities, it has __ weaknesses' or something.
    That's exactly what the current table looks like, isn't it?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast