Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Are you sure about Eevee getting Play Rough through breeding? Because,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes1234 View Post
    Where did you find this? I saw it on Sylveon's page this morning as an egg move, but one of my friends tested it (breeding Mawile w/ Play Rough and Eevee), and it's not being learned.

Has anyone else been able to confirm or disprove this? If it's wrong, it needs to be taken off of Sylveon's page.
    Edit: Play Rough is not an Egg Move for Eevee. Smogon confirmed.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 3rd November 2013 at 9:04 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Nincada doesn't have a link to the location details.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/290.shtml

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/674.shtml
    Pancham does NOT get Torment as an Egg Move.

Edit:
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/667.shtml
    Litleo does NOT get Attract as an Egg Move.

Also, can you tell me which chain allows Archeops to get Ally Switch, or is it just a placeholder to check with Gen V Natu after Transporter opens?
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 7th November 2013 at 9:25 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Thanks. Fixed that. That was the same reason for Switcheroo...part of my test database. Missed those two entries.

As for Ally Switch, that was an accidental merge.

Also, Xatu is in XY

Stealth Rock is not listed as an egg move for Onix in the XY Pokedex, though I've had Onix hatch with it when only the parent Onix had it, so it looks like it wasn't removed.

(Also, I think Trainer Yusuf meant that Xatu can only obtain Ally Switch in Gen V, though that doesn't matter much now heh.)

Edit: Speaking of Ally Switch, it's listed for the Hitmons under egg moves, but detailed information only lists Kadabra/Alakazam. Since this family is male only, it looks like this is impossible.
    Last edited by VioletPumpkin; 7th November 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Horsea gets Water Gun at level 1, it learns Bubble at 11. The dex entry is reversed. Been breeding Horseas X)

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPumpkin View Post
    (Also, I think Trainer Yusuf meant that Xatu can only obtain Ally Switch in Gen V, though that doesn't matter much now heh.)
    Yep.

Also,
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/715.shtml
    Noivern does NOT get Dark Pulse as an Egg Move.

Posted this on the general mistakes thread before realizing this existed, so I'll just copy my post.

Is mega Gardevoir moving at the speed of light? Because that's only explanation for it having no mass or size.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/282.shtml

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Bubble and Water Gun should be reversed on XY's learnset for Qwilfish (Water Gun at --, Bubble at Lv. 13).

Edit: Also, Mud Shot is listed twice in Swinub's egg moves.
    Last edited by VioletPumpkin; 9th November 2013 at 3:43 PM.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/013.shtml
    You claimed to have added Egg moves for all Kanto Pokémon available in X and Y, and it still says "Egg Moves are to be added soon" for Weedle's Pokédex page. Also, the same page classifies Weedle as the Hairy Pokémon, rather than the Hairy Bug Pokémon.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

If it exists, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know the chain used to breed Flatter onto Inkay. I've been testing just about every plausible chain with someone else and we've come up with nothing.

If it exists, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know the chain used to breed Flatter onto Inkay. I've been testing just about every plausible chain with someone else and we've come up with nothing.
    Sorry, that's an error. Parts of my testing database seeped through for Kalos Pokémon. Thought I fixed it.

Looks like some more testing database errors got through the Sinnoh egg move update, most of which won't be testable until Pokebank (even if they all look appealing :P) but connect to some of the past errors, like Switcheroo Klefki/Wide Guard Honedge.

Under Pre-evolution only moves for Gallade, Ralts is listed as learning Ally Switch through egg, which is currently untestable until Ralts that learned Ally Switch from TM in Gen V can be transferred over to XY. Likewise, Probopass has Wide Guard from Nosepass egg (untestable currently), and Froslass Hex and Switcheroo (past-gen egg move, but untestable without Yamask and untestable until Cottonee is available, respectively). Dusknoir and Drifloon also had Haze listed in their egg moves, which doesn't appear to be possible to test without Koffing/Yamask, unless there's a new chain not listed yet.

Looks like some more testing database errors got through the Sinnoh egg move update, most of which won't be testable until Pokebank (even if they all look appealing :P) but connect to some of the past errors, like Switcheroo Klefki/Wide Guard Honedge.

Under Pre-evolution only moves for Gallade, Ralts is listed as learning Ally Switch through egg, which is currently untestable until Ralts that learned Ally Switch from TM in Gen V can be transferred over to XY. Likewise, Probopass has Wide Guard from Nosepass egg (untestable currently), and Froslass Hex and Switcheroo (past-gen egg move, but untestable without Yamask and untestable until Cottonee is available, respectively). Dusknoir and Drifloon also had Haze listed in their egg moves, which doesn't appear to be possible to test without Koffing/Yamask, unless there's a new chain not listed yet.
    Really should have gone with a different name for the test database haha. The way I have been doing it has been to have the same database, edit it, then activate certain bits when they're ready. Didn't twig that they would show up on pre-evo moves.

I feel obliged to point out an error on Zigzagoon's X/Y Dex page. As of Gen 6, it's now the Tiny Raccoon Pokemon instead of Tinyraccoon. Yay for space increases!
    Hoothoot sez: New sig coming soon! Hoooot~!

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/331.shtml
    It says you need to "Breed Cacnea" to get a Cacnea, should be Cacturn.
    Join my Roleplay Forum?

Spoiler:- Shinies I'm after:

Phew, looks like a lot of egg moves are done for now, but there were two that I know of that are missing from the Hoenn update. Wide Guard for Wingull/Pelipper, and Guard Split for Spinda (Smeargle only now, Elgyem too after Pokebank).

Phew, looks like a lot of egg moves are done for now, but there were two that I know of that are missing from the Hoenn update. Wide Guard for Wingull/Pelipper, and Guard Split for Spinda (Smeargle only now, Elgyem too after Pokebank).
    Thanks, shall double check them and wing them up.

I appreciate you helping with this.

Under Chimecho it is listed that it can get Recover without requiring Chingling. Is this true, or is it just an error?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Under Chimecho it is listed that it can get Recover without requiring Chingling. Is this true, or is it just an error?
    Oh of course, I just used Chingling's listings as a base. Will double check when I get a chance

Without knowing if both parents may have had that, since it's a level up move, I'm not comfortable putting it as an Egg Move yet

It looks like Guard Split has also been found as an egg move for Rhyhorn and Shieldon.

I didn't see a section for abilities in the Serrebii.net Discussion, so I believe this is where my post would go.

I was checking through Slowbro's X & Y page, and noticed that the ability Oblivious has not been updated. I checked the others, and saw that the in game text for Oblivious still reads: "Prevents the Pokémon from becoming infatuated," while the ability in X & Y now reads: "Prevents the Pokémon from becoming infatuated or falling for taunts."

I did only a brief look through this forum, so I apologize if this has already been brought up.
    Last edited by Kurisu1701; 14th November 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    3DS FC: 3695-0250-4138
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast