Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

i found on the r/b/y pokedex a error on pigeotto he evolve at lvl 36 not 32

In Hawlucha's egg moves, is Mud Sport an error? Other than an unlisted chain, there doesn't appear to be any way of breeding it onto Hawlucha.

In all of the starters' Dex pages, the Pledge moves are incorrectly listed as Gen V exclusive(in addition to being listed as exclusive to B2/W2, but that's not important).

Edit: Same is true for the Elemental Hyper Beams and Venusaur and Ivysaur's Seed Bomb(it gets it from Bulbasaur).

Edit 2: Nevermind, the latter is how you handle the things. Also Amaura's Magnet Rise is currently unavailable unless you saw it on the Battle Maison. Same goes for Bergmite and Amaura's Barrier as well.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 18th November 2013 at 6:27 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Hey guys, first time posting on these forums, just wanted to say that you haven't added the move Happy Hour to the attackdex, I have a smeargle with that move, its base pp is 30 and its a status move, the description says ''Using Happy Hour doubles the amount of prize money received after battle'' Ive tested with this and it stacks with the amulet coin and prize money o-power, the only way to get it is from an event inkay in japan. Thanks! -Spartan

Quote Originally Posted by Spartansn1p3r View Post
    Hey guys, first time posting on these forums, just wanted to say that you haven't added the move Happy Hour to the attackdex, I have a smeargle with that move, its base pp is 30 and its a status move, the description says ''Using Happy Hour doubles the amount of prize money received after battle'' Ive tested with this and it stacks with the amulet coin and prize money o-power, the only way to get it is from an event inkay in japan. Thanks! -Spartan
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/happyhour.shtml

Yes I have

What I meant to say is that happy hour isn't accessible from the drop down menu on the attackdex, so I had assumed it wasn't added yet
    Pokémon are like women, to catch them you need balls

FC: 1607-1589-3809 SV: 3577

http://serebii.net/attackdex-xy/psychoshift.shtml and, by extension serebii.net/xy/updatedattacks.shtml

Psycho Shift's been buffed and now has 100% accuracy.
    Last edited by Blazios; 28th November 2013 at 3:13 AM.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...alier.3489417/

Karrablast now gets Drill Run as an Egg Move.

Too bad we have to wait for another five days to properly fact check all the Egg Moves since the full guide is not with us yet.

Edit: Goldeen/Seaking's page lists Flail as an Egg Move(which is incorrect) and does not list Psybeam(don't know if it is changed).

Mr. Mime's page lists Charm and Healing Wish as Egg Moves for Mr. Mime, when they should be exclusive to Mime Jr., unless it was changed.

Edit 2: Kanto Pokémon in general are missing their currently untestable Egg Moves.

Edit 3: You should also probably update with the new descriptions, like Wide Guard and Quick Guard's, as they no longer fail when used in succession.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 8th December 2013 at 8:47 PM.

Hello,

I have some questions (obscure ones) about the encounter information for 3F, Mount Silver, Heart Gold, night. (www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/ mt.silver.shtml ) I've definitely spotted Sneasel there, which isn't on the list; and I've had about forty encounters and not seen a Pupitar (though I know statistically it should only have shown up twice).
    Sneasel is showing up fairly frequently, perhaps approx. 20%ish? I've encountered all the other ones indicated though. Other sites all have conflicting information on Pupitar's catchability in HG, and even within Serebii - on Pupitar's location page, it says in SS it's catchable on 3F, and HG catchable on 4F ( www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/ 247.shtml#hg) , but the Mt Silver location pages only list Pupitar on 3F.

Help would be great, thankyou!

No one has added Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence's Egg moves...an error, or an oversight?
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamzee Makara View Post
    No one has added Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence's Egg moves...an error, or an oversight?
    Eh? They're there...I'm looking at them right now

It says they are to be added later on mine...

EDIT:Ok, that was weird, they just manifested after I went back there after visiting 3 other sites...
    Last edited by Gamzee Makara; 10th December 2013 at 9:00 PM.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/115.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/115.shtml

It's been confirmed on Smogon that Kangaskhan doesn't get Knock Off via tutor in either of these generations (which, given the relevance of both Kangaskhan and Knock Off now, is something of a crucial error).

The EVs earned is wrong on Vivillon and Swepwa page. It shows 1 Defense Point. It should be 2 for Swepwa in Defense and 3 for Vivillon, don't know where maybe Sp Att.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 25th December 2013 at 9:54 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Serebii why there is no 3d sprite for Kyogre?
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/382.shtml
    My friends while crossing Johto:

From the discovery discussion thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by EverChanger View Post
    Random thing I noticed, the Ambipom icon in the XY Pokédex looks no different from the Ambipom icon in the BW Pokédex. Is that an oversight, or the way it actually is in the game?

Also, might we be able to see the new icons for the other forms of Castform and Wormadam?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Godwin View Post
    Serebii why there is no 3d sprite for Kyogre?
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/382.shtml
    Because everywhere in the game, the image of Kyogre is cut off, and I'm trying to work out the best way to do it.

Hi, I couldn't find a spot for this, But I noticed some of the pokemon in the dex don't have their shiny forms. More specifically Pawniard. I recently got a shiny and wanted to let a site admin know. I can provide a picture of the sprite. It is blue instead of red.
    Sorry if this isn't the right spot but it was the only one that made sense.

I saw that you updated the dex with all available shinies, but you're still missing the odd one.

Binacle's the only example I noticed.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/401.shtml
    Instead of Infestation, it should be Struggle Bug.

Uproar, Snore and Endeavor are still listed for both Gen IV and Gen V unnecessarily.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...farizone.shtml
    -Houndoom can be found at level 43, not just 45

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 15th February 2014 at 4:35 PM.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast